• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 1,415 Views, 55 Comments

I've Had Enough - Riverclan101



Silver Spoon confronts Diamond Tiara

  • ...
1
 55
 1,415

Chapter 3

I walked down the sidewalk to Diamond Tiara's house. I never really went inside much, she just wouldn't let me not go with her. I didn't mind, really. I just strolled along beside her looking pretty while she goes on and on about how amazing her and her family are, while inside I'm thinking. This particular moment, I was thinking about earlier that day. Scootaloo took me turning Snips against them more seriously. Maybe it wasn't exactly the Snips turning against them part, but me doing it. She was probably just sick and tired of me, like I am.

Suddenly, there was a colorful flash and there was a sky blue pegasus in front of us. She looked us over and growled in our faces, "Are you those sassy little jerk fillies that have been giving Scootaloo and her friends a hard time?"

"What of it?" Diamond tiara replied, returning the stare. "Did she come crying to you? Who are you? Another orphan?"

The pony's stare grew more intense, like she was going to beat her up like Scootaloo did to me. Instead, she turned to me and stared at the bruises and scratches I had gotten from the fight.

"I'd say you got what you deserved," she snarled. "Don't get me wrong, I'm kinda ticked at Scootaloo just right off attacking you, but still. She didn't come crying to me, she came to me proud and boasting, and as her makeshift sister I'm here to tell you if you don't back off, you'll have the best flier in Equestria on your tail."

Diamond Tiara locked eyes with her. "And I say if you don't back off us you'll have the richest ponies in Ponyville of your tail. So if you don't want for us to sue your little flank, then scurry along and try to beat the smallest world record you can find. I wish you luck on that, because trust me, you're going to need it."

I'll admit it wasn't the best of Diamond Tiara's comebacks (she used suing a lot), but the pegasus definitely knew what it meant, for she gave us both a long stare -probably imagining out graves- and took off into the sky, leaving behind a rainbow trail.

"Well, see you later Silver Spoon!" Diamond Tiara said to me as she waltzed to her mansion.

I really hope not.

* * *
I pick up the key under our welcoming mat and walk into my home. I see my mother at the table, covered with paperwork, as usual.

"How was school, Silvia?" She asked, not even looking up from her papers. I smiled a little. It made me feel like I was the pony i used to be when she called me by my real name.

"Great, Mom," I whispered, sneaking into my room.

When I closed my door behind me I sighed with relief. She hadn't seen me hurt. I threw my saddlebags in the corner and sat down on my bed, thinking things over.

Okay, so pretty much everypony in the school hates my guts except Snips, Diamond Tiara only likes me because she needs someone to like her to be popular, my parents are still low on money, I made a new enemy who claims to be the best flier ever, and I don't even like this version of myself either.

I walked over to my dresser across the room. I put my old more-nerdy glasses, and stare into the mirror. That's more like it. Seeing me all beat up, my hair messed up, and my old glasses on, I seem more myself. Then I curse at myself. Why did I have to pick to be the bully? I was desperate for a friend, and Diamond Tiara beat everyone to me. And I trusted her. Worst. Mistake. Ever. Honesty, I would be better off having her as an enemy.

I sat down on my bed again, ideas twirling around inside my head. After what felt like five minutes I had a plan. It wasn't elaborate, and really, I had no idea what I was doing, but it was a plan.

"Silvia! Dinner!" My father called. What was he doing home? And why were we having dinner already? I looked at the clock. it was 6:30. I had been developing this plan for hours, and it wasn't even a complicated plan.

"Not hungry!" I yelled, still not wanting them to see me beat up. I heard some whispers come from the kitchen and I knew they were worried, like always. They were probably wondering why I always looked sad and why I'm not hungry. Actually, I was very hungry. But I had a plan, and it needed to take place.