• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 606 Views, 0 Comments

Broken mind - moonlight shine 2



Luna has been having nightmares for sometime and everyone doesn't know whats wrong he needes help

  • ...
 0
 606

Back home

Back at the royal caslte of the pony sisters Luna has been getting worse.She has stopped eatting completely and stopped sleeping completely also.celestia has been very concern with her mood she can't stand it. she thinks about how did Cadence get through this then she finally callapes. under the....the......oh shut up were going to Hellex!

Hellex was on the train until something hit him....in the stomach/

*BLARG*"OH GOD WHY?WHY ME?

"God?...whats...god?"Rainbow dash asks with a confused look. HELL!.....hellex was amazed!

"Its...um...a human thing you wouldn't understand."

"Hellex what did you find out of Sombra?"twilight asked eger for answers.

"well....um...I'll show you when we get there its a surprise."

"SURPRISE I LOVE SURPRISES WHAT IS IT A PARTY OOOO I HOPE ITS A PARTY!"Pinkie so excited

The seven ponies makes it back to the caslte to find Celestia cuddling with Luna with worry in her eyes.

"LUNA!"hellex runs to her.

"Did you find anything?"Celestia spoke very sadly.

"Yes we did....stand back."Hellex focus his mind to release his power then he says "I'm going to jump in luna's mind!"

Before anyone could stop him he faints onto the floor but his mind is else where.Inside Luna's mind.





















*huh I'm in.....I guess*























Hellex walks down a long pitch black void till he saw light his face brightened seeing light"I never that I say this but....I LOVE THE LIGHT!"He runs towards the light to find more.......pitch blackness but luna was sitting in one spot.

"LUNA!"Hellex yells to she her

Luna turns to see who called her then she was completely happy to see Hellex.Hellex runs up and slides to her and kisses her...it hurt...but it was worth it he haven't seen her normal self in days.But Luna pushs Hellex away yelling trying to warn him.

"YOU CAN'T BE HERE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE ITS-"Luna stops to a distant voice

"hello hellex"that calm relax voice was sending shevers down Hellex's back he turns to find NIGHTMARE MOON.

"what a pleasure seeing you here."she gets closer to Hellex but Luna stands between them then yells"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"Nightmare just picks up Luna with her aura magic and throws her out of the way.

"You...BITCH!"Nightmare turns to hellex with a smooth smile"I'll hold that tonge if I were you."

"No you hold yours...NOBODY HURTS LUNA NOT EVEN HER.....SELF.....(I'm sorry he didn't think that through)

"Your so cute when your mad."she walks closer to him.

"NO NIGHTMARE ENOUGH!"She stops in her tracks she never done that before.

"sit"Nightmare sits down without thinking twice.

"I know what your doing Nightmare...I don't like it so I'm giving you this I give this."

Hellex raises a necklace from his sister he walks up to her and puts it around her neck.

"Is this some kind of present from your undying love?"Nightmare asks smiling.

"No...what its really for is your cage" Nightmare becomes sucked into the necklace hellex places it around Luna neck and picks her up.
"Its time to wake up Luna."






















































































"wake up"