• Published 31st Dec 2012
  • 605 Views, 0 Comments

Broken mind - moonlight shine 2



Luna has been having nightmares for sometime and everyone doesn't know whats wrong he needes help

  • ...
 0
 605

Nightmares

Up in the caslte Luna has been sleeping but she not having very good dreams. Infact she has been avoiding sleep for quite sometime she has been getting angry, sad, happy, hungry for meat, within each hour.Celestia has had a confrence with Luna but it didn't go well.

"Luna"

"What!"Luna answers her sister coldly.

"your up...in the morning."

"Can't sleep."

"Really?"

"yes"

"Do you need-" "I don't need anything" Luna interrupes her sister rudely.

"Oh.....ok."Celestia walks out "Let me know if you-"Luna slams her door harshly.

"need anything."Celestia finishs her sentence.

Celestia worries for her sister, she sents for Hellex Luna's meta-pony boyfriend.

"She barly sleep now Hellex, she ignores me when I talk just shuts me out, but maybe you can talk to her."while there is concern in her voice.

"Don't worry Princess Celestia I'll talk to her and your fat." To try to make her feel better.

"Thank you Hellex and I hate you some much."she walks away, leaving me in front of Luna's door.

*knock**knock*I opened the door finding Luna standing in front of her mirror brushing her hair slowly very slowly she turns to find Hellex standing there.

"I see you let yourself in." she stands walking towards me

"heh sorry I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" she gets in my face and smiles very oddly.

"Your not sleeping well and as you can see its tweleve pm"

"Well if you want me to sleep then....you should join me." she says winking.

My face blushes"Luna please your joke was not funny."

"Joke?" Luna closes her curtains with her magic then grows closer to me.

"Luna ar..are you kidding......your kidding right?" with his face burning red.

she walks up to his ear and whispers"nope"

I make a break for the door then something grabs my tail it was Luna's magic aura.

"OH NO YOU DON"T!" Luna yells dragging him to her bed.

"WAIT....LUNA......DON'T...YAHA!"
-----------------------------------
The Next Day.
-----------------------------------

*knock**knock**knock*

Twilight opens the door "hello....Hellex?"

"yeah its me."

"What happened to you look terrible?"

"well you know stuff."

I walk for the basement because he needs to be alone.

"Twilight this is a message from Celestia"spike yells.

Twilight reads what it says then she walks down to where I am and pulls me by his ears.

"OW OW OW what?"

"YOU'VE BEEN RAPED BY LUNA HOW?"

"Look Twi its wasn't rape....she loves me I just been....umm...uncoopritive."

"YOUR DEFENDING HER?"

"Yes...yes I am Twilight."

The next day Twilight recives a letter from the Princess calling me for some explaining. He refuse to go but Twilight teleports him in the halls.He hates her for that, Then he notices that no one was home but he hears Laughter in the halls. He follows the laughter to Luna chambers. I slowly opened it to find Luna! Laughing....to....nothing....nothing was there.

"L-Luna?"

She turns and grabs me with her aura and closes the door behind me, she throws me on the bed. I didn't fight,she needed help, she held my body down....Don't know why though.She grew taller, blacker, and more dangerous thats when I thought nightmaremoon GODDAMN IT ALL.

During the night I woke up finding Luna twisting and turning she couldn't stay still. she then started screaming.

"Luna?...LUNA WAKE UP" I shake her to wake her up she punches me in the face on accident. She wakes up finding myself on the floor holding his face.

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!"

"no no Luna you were having a bad dream."

"bad dream?....It was a NIGHTMARE!...Thats is it. if I hurt the ones I love Sleeping then I'm not sleeping anymore....wait how did you get in here anyway?"

"well you see Luna...you....kinda.....raped me."

Luna's face turned crimson red.

"Me...and....you...b-but your ok right?"her eyes tearing up.

"Luna I'm ok with it you were not well and that was two days ago. this time its not rape when you enjoy it....but Luna I now know why you can't sleep you've been having nightmares.I'm going to Celestia."

Luna tackles me.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LUNA?"

"STOPPING YOU...YOU CAN'T TELL HER!"

"WHY SHOULDN'T I?"

"BECUASE I...."Luna looks sleepy then wakes back up.

"Luna....let go." she lets go of me

"No we are going now!"I growl its tough love baby

"o...k" she gives in.

We make our way to Celestia.