• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 428 Views, 6 Comments

The sword of the...ponies? - JHCcasper



Two human brothers venture to a strange world they had recently discovered. One a master of technology, the other a brilliant bio-engineer. Both annoying, power hungry pricks. What could possibly go wrong

  • ...
3
 6
 428

THE END!!!

you might be wondering : what is this about the end?, wasn't the last chapter the end or not? is this writer some kind of crazy idiot.

So, to answer those questions : This can be the end, no because otherwise this chapter couldn't exist, YES! I am crazy!
Last chapter I requested you leave a comment if you wanted this series to continue an up till now I got one comment. But that one comment was enough to spark a guilty feeling that has been gnawing at me ever since.
So I decided to provide a more or less closed ending. So that in case more people want me to continue I can, and if not I can give this story the 'complete label' without my guilt eating me whole.
You can thank Dgrb (That's the name of the guy (or girl (once again brackets between brackets, how
peculiar)) who wrote the comment, praised be his name) for this chapter.
If you too would like to see this continued, leave a comment, because writing for one person is depressing.
I will give it one week and then I will 'complete' it if I didn't get any comments.
Thank you for your attention.





Twilight was galloping across the grassy plain with a panic stricken expression on her face

“ononono.” She blurted out.

She had been out on the plains in search for Spike, who still hadn’t returned from his morning walk.(Twilight suspected him from secretly eating gems despite him being on a diet but she had no proof) it was then that she had seen him. A unicorn hanging from a tree by his tail who was desperately trying to untie himself with his magic. She had stood there for a time looking at his clumsy attempts at magic when suddenly he fell. He landed head first and a horrifying, dry snap had echoed across the plains as all the birds sitting in the tree K..I..S..S…wait! I already made that joke didn’t I? Any ways, the birds flew away.

And so she was standing there besides the unmoving body. She was unsure of what to do next. Going back to ponyville would turn her entire schedule upside down not to speak about arranging the funeral. And besides, she was in ponyville to study friendship and you can’t be friends with someone who’s dead, can you now? She was just about to walk away and ignore the whole dead pony thing when she heard a soft mumbling coming from the body.
“Hey, the dead colt isn’t dead” she thought.

“Pe…pe…”

Twilight brought herself closer in an effort to hear what the dying pony was saying

“Pe…pe….WAIT! did you just say dying.”

I sure did.

“But in the last chapter YOU said I wouldn’t die!”

So, I changed my mind. And don’t worry, I have a plan.

“I don’t think the readers will like this.”

Well, they also don’t like characters breaking the fourth wall at an inappropriate time. So just shut up and let me take care of everything.

“hmmpf, Okay. I hope you know what you’re doing.”

Silly colt, of course I don’t. So, back to the story.

“My pe…pe…pe…pencil”

“What!?” Twilight said surprised.

“My pencil broke. I always put it behind my ear and by falling on my head it broke. That was that dry snap you heard.”

“Oh, I thought it was the snap of your spine breaking in half.”

“Why would you think that?”

“Because half your spine is protruding out of your back.”

Casper’s eyes opened wide with shock after which they went blank and then…nothing.

Twilight decided that it was best to inform the authorities in ponyville so he could be buried. After all, she like picnicking on the plains and rotting corpses tend to spoil the mood a bit.






Meanwhile, Jasper was walking through ponyville. Looking at all the strange buildings he walked across the main road. Suddenly he heard someone yelling from right above him.

“Look out below!”

Then, with a heavy thud, a piano fell on him

“oh my. I’m so sorry sir” Derpy said as she flew down. “this is already the fourth time this has happened, I’m just so clumsy “She kept apologizing as she pushed away the piano.

“Oh…But it’s the first time that has ever happened” She said as she looked at the red splotch and broken bones.





“Sigh” Luna sighed.

She was bored to tears. She hated that she had to attend this burial. Normally, princesses aren’t supposed to go to the burials of their subjects. But it isn’t every day somepony dies in such a horrifying manner, let alone two ponies who where, according to rainbow Dash, identical twins who weren’t identical. Nopony knew where they came from or who they were and nopony cared. All in all she would rather hold a court than to sit here but her sister had tricked her in to this. By the time she knew what she was attending to, she was already on her way to ponyville. And so there she sat, planning her revenge while the two coffins were lowered into their graves. The first coffin having a strange bulge into its lid and the second one had some red fluid dripping from the bottom.

Author's Note:

Short, wasn't it.
So okay, they died; What do you mean! "you can continue if they are dead."
May I inform you that we also have soap series in Belgium, and like in any good soap serie dead people have a tendency of reappearing in later episodes. So I don't see why I couldn't do that.
This is me signing of (again) for maybe the last time (in this story)
And to say it in Dutch : houd u kwiek
And French : bonne chance
And German : Blumenkohl auf meinen Zeh (whatever that means)
and Italian : What a mistake-a to make-a.
And English :I was pissing by the door, when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty.
Those who don't know were the last two come from should be ashamed, a hole in their culture
; )