• Published 29th Dec 2012
  • 428 Views, 6 Comments

The sword of the...ponies? - JHCcasper



Two human brothers venture to a strange world they had recently discovered. One a master of technology, the other a brilliant bio-engineer. Both annoying, power hungry pricks. What could possibly go wrong

  • ...
3
 6
 428

The End!?

Don't let the title fool you, dear readers.

This is not the end of the story, but the end of my own foolishness.
Don't know what I mean? Alright, here you have it.
i give up.

I didn't get many readers and even less comments (And I really would have liked some comments)
There isn't much I can say. Maybe it was just a bad idea? Maybe I should have thought this through (altough, not really my style)

This doesn't mean I give up writing, but I could use some tips because I have no idea how I can keep up writing at a regular basis. I always seem to get distracted.

i will leave this up for a week and after that I will remove the entire 'battaklank'

Should any of you want me to continue this story please leave a comment.
Should any of you think I am doing the right thing please leave a comment.
Should any of you have no opinion please leave a comment.

and in case no comments will come and the story will end : Casper survives, It has something to do with the habbit of putting a pencil behind your ear.

This is me signing of for the moment; I will see you in the next chapter if you are so kind to leave a comment, if not I will see you all in the next story

And remember : Vivat Vivere (live, and let live) it makes no sense, but I like the sound of it
and also remember : futura adfert prosperitatem (the future brings prosperity) and hopefully, a better story.

bye

PS : leave a comment

Author's Note:

THIS!!...IS!!....oh...never mind, this joke has been done 300 times already.
; )