• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,809 Views, 95 Comments

Archonix's scraps and bits - archonix



Scraps, ideas, deleted scenes, stuff I might work on, or won't work on, or might throw out to others if they're interested.

  • ...
4
 95
 1,809

PreviousChapters Next
The Book of Sundering, Chapter 6, verses 12 and 13

¹²And Celestia said unto Her Sister, who had taken the form of Darkness and who had riven the lands under her mighty power, 'now thou art banished from this land, and thou shalt be taken unto the darkness in which thou dwellst, for thy jealousy has darkened thy soul and thou art forsaken. Never shall I turn my face to thee, nor shall I look upon thee, except thou art darkened and hidden away, until the end of the age and ages to come; and thy face shall be hidden to all that dwell in My day, and ever shalt thou dwell within the night thou sought to cast upon the face of all the earth.'
¹³ And so did Celestia banish her sister to the face of the moon; and I saw those dreadful days and the torments sent forth upon this earth. And lo, Celestia spake unto me, saying 'Mine own flesh has departed from amongst us and is no more, and mine countenance shall not look upon hers until the end of the ages and the age to come. Let not her name be spoke, nor shall her name be upon any lips until these things come to pass.'

Author's Note:

The inspiration

PreviousChapters Next