• Published 1st Jan 2013
  • 1,809 Views, 95 Comments

Archonix's scraps and bits - archonix



Scraps, ideas, deleted scenes, stuff I might work on, or won't work on, or might throw out to others if they're interested.

  • ...
4
 95
 1,809

PreviousChapters Next
Show and Tell

Originally written as a response to this interesting and potentially useful blog


"– and then right when everything seemed like it couldn't get any worse, Rainbow just up and screamed like a little girl!"

Far from being impressed with Twilight's tale, Rarity shook her head and pressed a hoof to her forehead. "Twilight, my dear, have you ever heard the advice 'show don't tell'? I really do think it applies here."

"I don't... what?"

"Don't tell me she screamed, darling. Bring her on and let her scream!"

Twilight's eyebrows rolled across her face until they formed a perfectly straight line. "Fine." She disappeared in a bright flash, appearing again a moment later with Rainbow Dash at her side. The pegasus had her wings raised and a slight flush on her cheeks.

"Uh..." was all she could say as she shook a few straws of hay loose from her mane. Twilight very deliberately turned her face toward Rarity, raised her eyebrows and carefully kicked Rainbow Dash in the ovaries.

"Much better," Rarity replied as the scream died away. She sipped her tea, closing her eyes as the glorious scent of jasmine wound its way through her nasal cavities and somehow performed magic upon them. "Now, you were saying?"

PreviousChapters Next