• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 539 Views, 9 Comments

The Forge Chronicles - Sirjadan13



After reuniting with a lost friend Alex Kalen and his pals are wisked away into Equestria. Along the way, they will uncover a secret that the whole Multiverse might not be ready to know.

  • ...
5
 9
 539

Chapter 2: Getting Acquainted with an Old Friend

Chapter 2
Getting Acquainted with an Old Friend


After I was finished with our story of how we got here, Celestia had a thoughtful gaze upon us. But before she could say something, a familiar voice caught me off guard.

“Well, well, well. It appears that I’m not the only human that was saved from death’s icy grip,” he said. We turned our gaze to the newcomer. I didn’t know who he was, but Cole recognized him, and almost blasted him right on the spot.

He stood a few inches taller than Cole, eyes that glowed blue, trench coat that was white as snow, and a robotic arm and chest piece with bright blue lights. Standing right before us was someone that Cole thought was dead.

“Kessler.”

“In the flesh,” he replied

The tension was so thick in the room, you could cut it with my machete. Before someone could blast a bolt, Celestia separated Cole and Kessler away from each other. Once that was done she spoke. “I bet you’re wondering how he is alive. Well let me explain,” she began, but was cut off by Kessler.
“Actually, you're highness. I think it would be better if I told them my side first.”

-----------------------------
After I had told Cole the truth, that I was him from the future and that I molded him into the hero I failed to be, I began to slip away from the land of the living. Yet......fate seemed to have other plans for me.
Somehow my spirit was left behind, and I watched you achevements of heroism in the following month. Your first fight with the beast, the destruction of Empire City, and your great sacrifice with the RFI. As soon as you were gone, (or so I thought) I began to slip away into Heaven. But then, a light flashed before my eyes, and a grand, booming voice spoke out to me.

"Look at what you've done Kessler. You have created a hero on Earth, and have saved millions," it was god himself that spoke to me. "However your time is not yet over. You are needed in another relm. A shadow threatens its heart."
He paused, "But fear not. I will lead you toward your newfound companians, help you overcome a conflict with one of the heroes, and guide you all to victory!"

Then, somehow, the light got brighter than before. And then, everything got quiet. Suddenly, I found myself in the room we're standing in. Celestia found me, wounded from my trip, and took me into the royal healing room. I recovered from all of my wounds, and told Celestia who I was and how I got here.
-----------------------------------------
"And so here we are, where it all conects."
As soon as he was done speaking, I realised that we forgot about Jake. Fearing that he wasn't going to be happy with me, I returned his call.
"Jake. Can you still hear me," I began.

There was a long pause, which began to worry me. Suddenly I could faintly hear hushed voices asking startled questions, then they stopped. Finally, Jake answered in a loud whisper, "Where the heck have you been man!"

"Jake, I am deeply sorry-" I began, but was cut off by him.

"I don't want to hear it. Yesterday was the worst. Day. EVER!"
This could be bad. In all my life, Jake never got this upset, until now. "First you get the bright idea to overcharge yourself, sending us to lord knows where! Second I come across this cottage who the only one living there is a pink haired pegasus pony, who got the crap scared outta her just by looking at me and finally, the rest of her friends came along and started asking me stupid questions like, 'where do you come from, what is your species, and do you like parties?' You've got some explaining to do Alex, and I'm not hanging up until I get answers!"

Now, I'm willing to admit that it was time to tell him the truth. But just before I was about to Celestia replied as if she was listening to my conversation, "You can find out the answers in person. I have a train set up with a private trip to Ponyville. You can thank me later."

I was shocked about how she gave us that trip. So I ended my call, much to Jake's dismay, and agreed to the princeses's terms. Soon after, Cole, Kessler, and I were off to the train station. But just before we left, Celestia had one final thing to say. "Oh! I just remembered," She reached with her magic to grab something. She gave me a letter filled with 6 tickets. However, they were not for the train.
"When you come back here in a few days with my student, those tickets should come in handy."
Well that was weird.

When we got to the train station, their was a guard escort waiting for us. They gave us a salute and lead us in the train. As we were speeding off through the scenery, we caught a glimpse of the sun rising from the eastern mountains. It was truly a sight to behold.

Soon, the train ride came to a stop. And who was there to greet us, you might ask. Well none other than my pissed off brother and his six new friends.
I am so dead.

Author's Note:

Sorry for this chapter being late. Had a bad case of writers block. But anyway, next chapter, Alex gets properly introduced to the Mane 6, as well as get his groove on for the upcomming Gala.

I might need some help with the next few chapters, so if anyone in the comments wants to help, give me a shout.
Until then, This is Sirjadan13 signing out. Happy reading!