• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 3,664 Views, 64 Comments

The Werewolves of Equestria - Applecrisp



The main six and the Cutie Mark Crusaders go on a camping trip when something unspeakable happens, a transformation.

  • ...
7
 64
 3,664

Chapter 2

Chapter Two


They were rushing through the dark forest, when all six ponies split up by accident, but they still all headed for the screams of the little fillies.

"Applebloom!" Applejack shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Sweetie belle!" Rarity also shouted as loud as she could. And at the same time everypony yelled.

"Scootaloo!"

But no pony heard a single word yelling back. It was just black darkness, Applejack heard a growl coming from around her area, but it sounded if it was coming from all around until she heard.

"Applejack help!"

"That sounded like Applebloom!" Said Applejack aloud.

She ran towards where she heard what sounded like Applebloom. When she made it she found the three fillies up against a tree cornered by, what seemed like a half pony, half wolf creature. She couldn't really tell because the only light they had was the full moon shining down.

"I'm coming girls!" Shouted Applejack. "Back away from my sister and her friends!" she said to the creature.

The creature turned around and looked at Applejack, all it did was growl and went back to look at the fillies. The creature crouched and was about to pounce, when Applejack suddenly bucked it in the flank. The creature growled, and turned its attention toward the farm pony. It pounced, hoping to catch her under its claws, but Applejack leapt to the side, letting her give a swift buck to its side. The creature yowled in pain, before turning to the orange mare attempting to kick it in the face. The creature dodged the buck, and swiftly clamped it jaw around her leg.

"Aahhhh!" Applejack cried out in pain.

The creature latched on to her like a leech, Applejack shook her leg as hard as she could to no avail. She gave it a swift kick in the head. The creature growled, and its grip loosened. She quickly gave a few more kicks, its grip loosening with each one, before she kicked it as hard as she could. The creature flew off her leg, takeing with it a large amount of fur and skin, into the trunk of a large tree knocking it out. Applejack was on the ground in pain, but she managed to get on all four of her hooves despite the large injury.

"Applejack are you ok!?" asked the fillies at the same time.

"I....I think so." AJ replied her voice shaking.

"Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo!" Twilight was shouting through the trees. "Applejack! What happened!"

"I....I save-" Applejack collapsed on the ground.

"Girls what happened here!?" Twilight asked.

"There was a wolf." Scootaloo replied.

"And it bit Applejack!" Sweetie Belle added.

Twilight Sparkle lifted Applejack onto her back and went to search for their friends, who were lost in the woods.

"Rainbow dash! Rarity! Pinkie Pie! Fluttershy!" shouted Twilight Sparkle being cautious of creatures that could be lurking. There was no response, and Applejack was starting to get heavier and heavier and started to look pale and they were starting to hear her moan and groan..

"Eeeep!"

"Did you hear that?" Twilight asked.

"Mhm" The three fillies replied. "It sounded like Fluttershy!"

"Oh it's just you girls." Fluttershy paused a moment. "Girls! Oh Twilight you found them."

"Fluttershy we need your help, Applejack was bitten by a wolf and she's loosing a lot of blood."Twilight said turning around to the yellow mare could see.

"Oh dear, Applejack! I left my first aid kit in my tent." Flutteshy exclaimed with tears going down here cheeks because of the sight of her friend in pain.

"Why don't you take Applejack and the girls back to the camp, I'm going stay here and look for our friends."

Fluttershy nodded and took Applejack and the girls back to the camp. Twilight stayed behind to look for her other friends.

Twilight wandered the woods looking for her lost friends, the only light she had was the moon shining through the trees not doing much at all. The only thing she could hear while walking was the crunch of leaves under her hooves, and the sound of small critters rushing by. She stumbled around in the dark forest she walked straight into a tree. She got back up off the dusty ground and wiped herself off, she touched her horn, and facehoofed, suddenly remembering her magic, she cast a light spell for some, well, light and started off looking for her friends once more. Twilight suddenly heard a crash in the trees above her.

"Ahhh" she yelled as a rather large branch nearly landed on her head.

"Uh my head" said a familiar voice.

"Who's there!" shouted Twilight levitating a branch as a weapon.

"What, Twilight is that you?" A rainbow pegasus hopped out of the tree.

"Rainbow Dash! Am I happy to see you." The purple unicorn ran up to the pegasus and gave her a hug.

"Same here." Rainbow said gently pushing her friend aside. "Did you find Scootaloo and the others?"

"Yes, they're back at camp with Fluttershy and," Twilight paused for a moment thinking about Applejack then finally finished, "Applejack."

"Took you long enough Twi." Said Rainbow Dash with an impatient look. "Now let's go find Raity and Pinkie pie."

"Huh, oh right lets go!" Replied Twilight snapping out of her thoughts about her friend.

They walked for thirty minutes looking for the last of their friends, when they heard another cry coming not far from where they were.

"That sounded like Rarity!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Let's go." Twilight added.

They headed for the sound to find that two pony shaped figurines were standing in the dark.

"Pinkie! you got mud all over my camping outfit!" shouted a very familiar voice.

"Oops, sorry Rarity." apologized the other figure which was.

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash moved in closer to find their friends together wiping mud off of Rarity.

"Rarity! Pinkie pie!" Twilight shouted in delight, as she ran up to give them a hug.

''Twilight, Rainbow dash!" Rarity and Pinkie said hugging Twilight.

Twilight explained that she found the others and they were at camp, but left out the part about Applejack. Now they need to fine a way to get back to camp without getting separated again.

"So Twilight which way is camp?" Ask Rarity.

"Well, it's just over here, well lets see if we just, hmm, we're lost. Twilight mumbled.

"What!" the three shouted.

"Don't worry girls we'll find a way back." The purple unicorn said with a fake smile.

"Maye Rainbow Dash could fly up and spot camp from here!" Pinkie said in excitement.

"Alright! Here I go." Said the eager pegasus flying straight up where the moon was shining.

After ten minutes of waiting Rainbow finally came back down.

"Nothing." Dash reported.

"Ah! We'll never get back! We will forced to live out here like wild beasts! We have nothing to eat! WE. ARE. GOING. TO. DIE!" Rariy yelled having a mental breakdown.

She kept pacing back and forth rambling on about her life being ruined when she tripped and fell through a bush!

Dazed, her gaze slowly drifted upward towards a familiar white filly standing over her, a mischevious smile on her face.

"You found the campsite!" The filly anounced. The other three mares rushed toward said campsite and Twilight headed for Fluttershy's tent to check on Applejack.

"Flutter-" Twilight said getting cut off by Scootaloo

"Shh! Applejack is resting." Scootaloo said with her ears low, soon after Twilights ears went down.

"So I see you took two steps to the left." Sweetie Belle said chuckling.

"Wait! You three knew!" Rainbow dash almost yelled.

"Well duh, it wasn't that hard to see Twilight's horn glowin'." said Applebloom

"Why didn't you say anything." Said Twilight giving a glare.

"It was just way too funny seeing you guys lost five feet away." The three fillies said laughing.

"Well it's late, time for bed Sweetie Belle." Said Rarity walking into her tent.

Everypony went into their tent or some rest, it had been a long night.

Author's Note:

This is my second chapter, sorry it took so long to get out i didnt get a chance to work on it.

Also I had edtiting help from 117dragon.