• Published 6th Dec 2012
  • 754 Views, 17 Comments

Power of the Ponycorn - sapplebelle



Sweetie Belle's friend at magic camp is an alicorn that can sting ponies with her tail.

  • ...
13
 17
 754

Aurora

Three hours later(this is probably the longest bathroom time in history!),Sweetie Belle walked out the bathroom with a book in her hooves. She didn't really use the bathroom,she just read a book for three hours.

"Are you reading Firestar's Quest?" A voice asked.

Sweetie Belle jumped and looked up. Would you guess what she saw?

A black alicorn filly with two swamp green eyes stared at her. She had a lion's tail and Sweetie Belle noticed that she had an eagle claw for her right back hoof. The alicorn grinned profusely at her."The Darkest Hour is my favorite one in Season One. Although,it's the book where Bluestar dies was supersad. I almost was in tears. I cannot believe Tigerclaw let Bluestar die like that all because he wanted power. Oh,BTW,I'm Aurora."

"I'm Sweetie Belle." Sweetie Belle half-heartedly smiled. She was dodgy of this alicorn/griffon. "That was my favorite book,too."

Sweetie Belle and Aurora started to walk to the caf for their lunch period.

"This your first time at magic camp?" asked Aurora.

"Yeah." said Sweetie Belle.

"Same here." Aurora said." I love magic,but it's so hard. Most of the time I rather not do it."

Sweetie Belle smiled for real this time. She was starting to like this Aurora. They could agree on everything.

Sweetie Belle and Aurora sat together at lunch. Aurora told Sweetie Belle that she had THREE older sisters!!!!!

'Omigosh,' thought Sweetie Belle.'I have ONE older sister and there's already so much melodrama. Can you imagine having THREE?? Talk about traumatizing!'






Sweetie Belle sat in her bed that night reading Yellowfang's Secret when Rarity barged into her room like a bad case of the chicken pox.

"Sweetie Belle,dah-ling,dinner's ready! I made chicken marsala. How was magic camp today?"

"It was awesome,Rarity! I made a new friend! Her name's Aurora! She's a griffacorn!!!!

"She's really cool,Rarity. You should really meet her! She likes the Warrior books,too.Gimme five more minutes,and I'll come down for dinner.




The next day at camp was a free style day. The foals were allowed to do any kind of magic that Starlight had taught them at camp.

"BOR-ING!!!" said Aurora." I can't believe you're planning to participate in the stupid free-style. I'm gonna go into the bathroom with a book and read until it's over."

Sweetie Belle felt uncomfortable doing the free-style when Aurora wasn't doing it.

"You know what?" said Sweetie Belle bravely."I'll come with you,Aurora."

Aurora smiled.




The next day,Aurora and Sweetie Belle were at camp.

"Hey,"Aurora nudged Sweetie Belle and whispered,"Do you want to see something super awesome FUNNY??"

"Sure!!" Sweetie Belle whispered in response.

Aurora flicked her lion tail. She looked around the room. Aurora zapped the filly next to her. The poor filly totally hadn't seen it coming. She went into shock and fainted. She tumbled to the ground and knocked out her two front teeth.

Aurora snickered.

"Heh-heh."Sweetie Belle mumbled with a forced smile."That was funny."



On the way home,Sweetie Belle played with a calculator.

"SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIE BELLE!!!!!!!!!SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIE BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Apple Bloom raced down the sidewalk and Scootaloo almost struggled to keep up.

"Hi Sweetie Belle! How's magic camp?!"

"Awesome. How have you been doing in Flight camp,Scoots?"

Apple Bloom answered for Scootaloo."Scootaloo's so agile! She's the best flyer in the class!!!!"

Sweetie Belle immediantly knew that Apple Bloom was lying through her teeth to be nice.

"Show Belle your newest trick,Scoots!"exclaimed Apple Bloom.

Scootaloo jumped in the air and started flipping backwards! A black dot appeared in the sky. It got bigger and bigger,until it was sucking up everything in front of it!! Scootaloo had just created a black hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a few seconds later,the black hole stopped.

"OMIGOSH,SCOOTALOO!!!!!" Said Apple Bloom hugging her friend. "You could of been hurt! Thank Celestia you're still alive!

Sweetie Belle had an idea. She would try it out tommorow.