• Published 30th Nov 2012
  • 2,604 Views, 23 Comments

Maybe It's not... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 4 to the "Maybe I could..." series

  • ...
5
 23
 2,604

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 (Not everything is bruised)

As you sit on your butt listening to the orange pony scolds you for destroying her stand, you try holding back a smile because at this point her accent is now cute and no longer threatening also the freckles on her snot take away from her serious face.

Twilight has made her way back to you and is now trying to explain how you’re new to town and just had a mishap.

The orange pony looks back at you “Shoot all you had to say was yall was Twilights friend… next time just be more careful, the names Applejack.” She extends her hoof to you

You smile a bit at the gesture, this is the best meeting of a pony you have ever had your not in terrible pain from a fall nor is she trying to kill you with a death like laser magic thing.

You happily grab her hoof and shake

“Now if you excuse me I have to get back to work these apples won’t sell themselves.” She turns to face Twilight again “Yall should come by the farm later I’d love to get more acquainted.”

“We'll see but first we're going to see Rarity about getting him some new clothes.” She looks to you “I think we should get going you look cold.”

Look cold? She must be a mind reader because you have only been shivering since you left the house. But you would never say this you're too nice for sarcasm you nod in agreement to her statement.

She says goodbye to Applejack and you again start back down the road, you're thankful your little meeting with Applejack didn’t cause too big of a scene you don’t want all these ponies thinking you’re a monster… now that you think about it the last time you were in this town you were being lead down the street by a blue Pegasus like a criminal. Huh hope no one remembers that.

Twilight snaps you out of your mind trap with saying you have arrived at Rarity boutique. The large luxurious building that resembled those found in Canterlot really sticks out from all the other hay covered roof found in Ponyville. Again you’re amazed how smart these ponies are.

You follow in Twilight into the building as she call Rarity’s name, Twilight looks at you “Oh you're going to like Rarity she’s the most generous pony I know, she is the element of harmony you know.”

You nod at her comment in all truth when she told you the story of the elements of harmony your mind was stuck on star wars.

You hear an elegant feminine voice calling out from another part of the building “coming Twilight.”

You watch as a white unicorn pony with indigo colored mane walks into the room “Oh Twilight I was wondering when I would see you…What is that thing!”

Her hoof is pointed out at you and her face is in shock

You look at Twilight thinking to yourself ya generous one a?

Twilight cuts in “Rarity that’s not very lady like of you.”

The white pony puts her hoof down “My apologies It just I have never seen anything like you before darling, what are you?”

You open your mouth to say something but Twilight has already started for you

“He is my friend from the human world he was the one that kept me safe while I was gone.”

Rarity’s face changes into more of a relaxed look “My apologies darling I just had forgotten how you described him.”

She looks to you “Hello”

You just wave your hand at her

“Now Twilight what brings you here?” says Rarity

“Oh well he has chosen to stay here in Equestria and he is in need of some new clothes” she smiles sheepishly at Rarity “I figured you would be able to make something for him seeing as how you're such a good designer.”

Rarity studies you for a moment “Well I suppose I could make something using spikes designs, I just need to take some measurements first.”

She motions for you to get closer as she levitates a measuring tape towards her.

You walk over and do as you’re told as she takes the measurements, as your measurements are getting taken you look around the room, there are pony manikins on one side of the room and rolls of fabrics of all shades and colors sprawled across a bed and the floor along with poking out from cabinets and drawers, it looks like a mess but you feel like it's organized chaos, it reminds you of how you would keep your house.

She is fast on taking the measurements and is now talking to Twilight about some old adventure they must have gone on, you listen in but have almost no idea as to what they're talking about. Rarity directs the conversation towards you “Oh sorry I got side track you can sit down if you want I have the measurement and I should have something made in a few hours.

You’re surprised at her comment about only taking a few hours,You remember one time taking a suit to a tailor and it took almost a whole damn day to sew a pocket onto the damn thing.

Twilight looks at you “We should get going I have a few things back at the library to show you.”

You dread the thought of leaving the warm building but you nod and follow her as she walks out saying good bye to Rarity.

Great is all you whisper to yourself as the cold air hits your body.

* End of chapter 2