• Published 11th Jan 2012
  • 1,805 Views, 25 Comments

Pony Fortress - Hoshiro



The ponies find themselves in the world of Team Fortress 2, but find lots of hatred in it

  • ...
6
 25
 1,805

Rambo Dash III

((Dang... it's been a long time since I posted. Hopefully I can post more often now. I'm kind of having a writers block right now. Also, I'm not southern, so I might not be good with AJ's dialogue. But I hope it still works. Anyways, some actualy fighting going on soon, so stay tuned fellow Pony Fortress crew c: ))

"Rambo Dash"
Gravel Pit
January 9th, 2012
0634 hrs
In the Attacking Team Spawn

With Rainbow Dash having the ability to fly like a Dodo in this world, she was pretty much useless at scouting out the area here. Even though she was the scout of the team as well, scouts are not the ones to "scout out" enemy bases anyways in Team Fortress 2 because of how weak they are. She and the other four members of her team, with the exception of Rarity who's out spying on the first two points, sat in a circle, looking over a map of the place which they picked up from the base before they left.

"This is kind of odd seeing as how it's always BLU that is trying to take this place. Now it's BLU who's defending. But what's going to be weird for them... it's us and not RED who's taking it back," Twilight started to say, "Now... we need to figure out how to do this."

"Ah reckon that A and B need ta' be taken before the "last point", or whatever? That laser doohickey that brought us here to this place?" Applejack asked.

"Apparently so." Twilight muttered. "This A point.. right here." Twilight pointed at a radio tower on the map, commonly referred to as point A. "I've been told by RED spy that this point here is easy to capture and hard to defend, as the area is too open and anyone guarding it can get easily sniped by the opposing alliance. Also, sentries here can get easily flanked if they were built here, making it an even more vulnerable spot. This is where we will capture first. I'm sure Rainbow Dash can go capture this by herself while Applejack builds a temporary base here, allowing us to push forward to the laser more easily once we captured point B, the Radar room. But we'll need to find out how many troops are stationed in A first if we're going with this."

"Bah! I can take on anyone!" Rainbow Dash shouted, blasting her scattergun towards the back of the room and then pulling the handle lever on it to eject the used round. Somehow, it seems to magically dispense a new round in as she does that, which Twilight never seems to get when they first got into the TF2 world. "Those stinkin' BLUs aren't going to be called blue for nothing once I'm done with those sad chumps! They'll pay for taking us away from our friends in Equestria!"

"Whoa there, nelly." Applejack said, trying to calm her down. "Y'all get yur chance soon. Ra'ight now, we need a plan or we'll never see our friends again, y'hear?"

"Applejack is right." Twilight said. "Don't rush this. Fluttershy can't be in two places at once to heal us. And Fluttershy can't use her Medi Gun on herself. Also, it's just the six of us. We can't be too careful."

Fluttershy looked sad, as if she felt that she is no help to the team by knowing that she can't help everyone.

Twilight noticed this and put her hoof on Fluttershy's shoulder, smiling and saying, "Aw, no need to be sad Fluttershy, you can still help some of us. But some of us can handle ourselves you know."

"Well... I... I guess so..." Fluttershy muttered silently, looking down on the ground, refusing to look up.

"I'm back!" Rarity called as she walked into the shed. "The radar room is heavily guarded. I saw two sentries in there. An engineer for each one. Pinkie is going to need to take them out as I use my sappers on them. Also, there is a sniper on the metal bridge to the final point. I hope you can do something about him there Twilight."

"No worries!" Twilight nodded her head and loaded up her sniper rifle. "Anything else we need to know about?"

"There is a giant hiding behind the pile of rocks on the other side of the radar. He seems to be ready to ambush someone. I'll take him out. right before I sap the sentries. Or alternatively, Pinkie and I can both go after the sentries first and Twilight can take the heavy on by herself. We'll also need Fluttershy to come with us because it's more guarded than the radio tower."

"That seems to work well enough." Twilight said. "What's at the radio tower?"

"Only one scout, drinking some weird soda." Rarity said. "But be careful, there may be a spy hiding there."

"Bah! Spy shy! I can outrun any bullet or knife. They'll be dizzy as I run around and around their heads! I can slay anyone before you can even say 'Sonic Rainboom!'"

"Alright, Applejack and Rainbow, you two go on right now. We'll go take on the radar. Once you are done Rainbow, stay at A until we either capture the Radar, or until we call for your help. Applejack, just stay at A until we get the radar. Make sure that no spy destroys your stuff."

"Eeyup!" Applejack responded.

"Leave it to me!" Rainbow shouted, grabbing her Scattergun and charging out the door. She stopped and looked back at her cowpony friend, saying, "Wait are you waiting for slowpoke? Waiting for an invitation?"

"Ah'm gettin' my equipment ready..." Applejack muttered, getting annoyed of Rainbow's arrogance as she put together her tools in her toolbox.

"Bah, I'm bored now! Let's go!" Rainbow Dash charged at the door labeled "A" and shouted out, "LET'S DO THIS!" leaving Applejack behind who was still getting her tool box ready.