• Published 8th Jan 2012
  • 2,693 Views, 14 Comments

Freaky Nightmares - SweetieStar



Scootaloo has nightmares, horrible nightmares...

  • ...
10
 14
 2,693

Welcome To The Last Horror

“Um... hi Rainbow Dash, nice to see you and all… but I’m sort of getting late for a DATE!” Scootaloo said, rushing, trying to look past Rainbow Dash and zoom into the Cinema. Rainbow Dash did not respond, she looked at Scootaloo with sharp eyes and it was easy to tell that Rainbow Dash was not pleased. “Uh… Rainbow Dash, can you let me go?” Scootaloo looked at Rainbow Dash staring at her with a mad face, waiting for the Pegasus to leave.

“HEY SQUIRT!” Rainbow Dash shouted out, signaling that whatever she wanted to do was not leading to any good. “YOU ARE GONNA COME WITH ME SOMEWHERE, NOW!” Rainbow Dash shouted like a mother at a child who got into trouble.

“Oh no…” Scootaloo gulped. She took off into the air and started flying away from Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash was faster and Scootaloo knew it. Rainbow Dash took off after Scootaloo and caught up; she pushed Scootaloo off-balance and held her hips, so Scootaloo was not able to escape. Scootaloo did what anypony in her place would do.

“IT’S CHILD ABUSE! HELP! I’M BEING ABUSED IN THE SKY! SOMEPONY HELP! Oh for buck’s sake… HELP ME!” Scootaloo shouted. Rainbow Dash closed Scootaloo’s mouth and bolted to the ground as quickly as possible so nopony could see. Rainbow Dash released the hoof from Scootaloo’s mouth and looked around.

“What is your problem, Squirt?” Rainbow Dash asked. Scootaloo didn't answer, she was shocked. Why did it all have to happen NOW? And… why did it have to happen at all? She passed her test… what could possibly be the problem? Rainbow Dash looked at Scootaloo, but instead of frowning with disappointment, she smiled. She got something out of her saddle bags and poured it into Scootaloo’s mouth and Scootaloo fell asleep.



Scootaloo opened her eyes and she saw darkness. When the darkness started to clear, she found herself tied to the wall. All four hooves were tied. Her neck was also bound so that if she made any fast movements, she would choke, and probably die. Rainbow Dash came out of the dark, wearing a black-and-white stripped tee-shirt with coaches’ sign on it. She had a mask too, it was red like blood and only her velvet eyes were showing through. She took the mask off and revealed her face. Her grin was sharp and her eyes were shining with excitement and madness.

“Welcome to the Rainbow Factory, squirt, where all you dreams and horrors come true!” Rainbow Dash sing-songed. Scootaloo finally found out what the sentence truly meant. She was supposed to have nightmares for dreams… so they could come true. She gulped and started panicking, she looked around and saw terrifying medical instruments like knives and sharp needles and other frightening stuff that you would never like to have. Rainbow Dash came closer to Scootaloo. Scootaloo started crying.

Dash seemed angry with Scootaloo “Awww, don’t cry! I don’t want the rainbow to smell disgusting! Pegasus ponies can smell it you know!” Rainbow Dash said wiping the tears of Scootaloo’s face. That didn't make the pain in Scootaloo's heart disapear. “And don’t worry, I won’t kill you until I finish with this one.” Rainbow Dash said, grinning widely. She went to the left corner of the wall and she pressed the button on there with her hoof. A hole was formed just a little further away.

A platform started to rise from the hole. A shape of a Pegasus pony was standing on it. The lights turned up and revealed the pony standing on the platform; it was Orion. His hooves were tied to the floor of the platform and his wings were tied to his body with dreadful bloody chains. His mouth was tied with a rope and his eyes were burning with fear. Rainbow Dash looked at Scootaloo.

“What? We have to let a Pegasus live for a few days before killing him, or else it will be suspicious!” Scootaloo started crying again and Rainbow Dash got very, very angry, very, very fast. “WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CRYING MOTHER BUCKER!?” Scootaloo tried her best to keep the tears in control, but her heart just told her not to stop. Rainbow Dash raged and took a whip from the table on the right side of the corner of the room. She started furiously whipping Scootaloo’s body. “STOP CRYING! STOP CRYING YOU SELFISH MORON” The whips gave Scootaloo dark red marks on her belly and on her chest, also a little lower down her belly, she was shrieking and shouting for help. Scootaloo started crying even harder but then calmed down to speak.

“W-Why are you doing this Rainbow Dash?” Scootaloo mumbled softly. Rainbow Dash chuckled. She turned away and then turned back straight at Scootaloo's face.

“I know what you did on the test… the judges told me everything… even though you passed… the security camera’s showed how you cheated… you must be punished… DISGRACFUL BI*YAY*TCH” Rainbow Dash shouted, throwing all her anger into the words. It seemed that Scootaloo was confused; she never cheated, everything was fair.

“But I didn’t cheat!” Scootaloo protested. Rainbow Dash just whipped her some more. She heard how Orion was moaning through the ropes, trying to defend Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash turned to him; she walked around him and whipped him on the flank. He blushed and moaned even more, closing his eyes.

“You can’t just lie to me, I saw you flying through the hoops and kicking the air so you would not fail!” Rainbow Dash snorted, Scootaloo remembered that happening.

“But that was an accident!” Scootaloo protested. Rainbow Dash didn’t listen to her and got a knife from the table. She went to Orion's side and started cutting around Orion’s flank.

Scootaloo gasped as she saw Rainbow Dash cutting Orion’s blank flank skin, and cutting out the flesh too, He never got his Cutie Mark, and now he never would. Rainbow Dash was laughing madly, and let the blood from the cut flank spurt into her face. Orion was moaning through the ropes, crying a little, and trying to shout for help.

Scootaloo didn’t cry this time; she was just staring in shock; she didn't believe it was happening before her very own eyes!

Rainbow Dash looked waved the skin in front of Orion's face and laughed. "Blank Flank!" She teased, and threw the skin into the bucket which said Cutie Marks. Then, she moved on to the face. She cut the bloody knife through Orion’s eye and laughed as blood spurted on her face. She smiled; she was enjoying the sensation in her blood, how great it was, the tension rose as she wanted to make him suffer even more.

Orion shrieked and squealed in horror, he seemed like a mouse in front of Rainbow Dash. Orion’s other eye started to tear up and his nose was sniffing in sobs. Rainbow Dash looked at him, disappointed.

“Colts don’t cry!” She teased and cut out the other eye in one swing. The eyeball fell next to the other one on the ground. She took his eyeballs from the floor and threw them into the bucket filled with steaming water. It had a note on it Eye Evaporation. He screamed and it was loud enough to hear through the ropes. Rainbow Dash started stabbing him in everyplace of his body she could see, cutting through his light brown skin and cutting through the flesh below. She started puling his veins out. She then cut through the chest and got out the lungs, Scootaloo was feeling sick inside and she had never thought that she would see Orion die... especially by Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash threw the skin, the flesh and the veins into a bucket which said Le Parts

Rainbow Dash licked the knife and she grinned, looking at Scootaloo. She winked at her, and Scootaloo started to sweat. Orion screamed in pain and he was trying to get out, but it didn't matter anymore, he had no eyes, no flank were his Cutie Mark was supposed to appear, and he looked scary with all those open parts of the body. Rainbow Dash untied Orion's wings and before he could take off, she cut them out. The wings were hard to cut and the flesh peeled off. The bones were stuck together, which made it hard for her to cut. She cut rapidly through the wing to peel off the skin and then she pulled the bones out.

Rainbow Dash said "Last word?" She opened the ropes so that Orion could speak, he coughed and then spoke, somehow still alive.

"Scootaloo, I-I... when I lost, I lost because I was nervous that you would die on the ground and... I-I am sorry..." He said.

"Oh, how sweet!" Dash said sarcastically. Rainbow Dash shot straight into Orion's heart. Orion yelped and then... he finally fell. Scootaloo's eyes watered, she started crying, not caring that Rainbow Dash would whip her again. She started shouting.

"Orion No! Don't die! Please! I love you!" She shouted but it was useless; he was dead.

“I-I wanted to go to Godzilla II with you… and… now…” She whispered to herself over and over again, sniffing in the horror and tragedy she has just experienced. She sobbed as she saw Rainbow Dash putting his organs into organized buckets. The ones she damaged went into the Damaged bucket and the fresh ones went into Rainbow Organ Melting Process. The drained blood went into the Rainbow Blood bucket. Rainbow Dash ripped off his mane and tail and put it into the Hair For The Rainbow bucket. All that was left, she hung on the wall as a trophy. She looked at Scootaloo and came up to her, grinning in delight and wearing the 'you're next' face.

“Your turn now!” She said, chuckling a bit. Scootaloo lowered her head down, knowing that it was all over. She tried to wake up, but it was no dream. she took a deep breath, when she got an idea and then she put up her head straight up again.

“Wait!” She quickly said. She took a deep breath and looked at Dash, she knew what she wanted to say, but she didn't want to say it. “I-I want to work in the Rainbow Factory.” She mumbled and then gulped, tears dripped from her eyes and she knew she had no choice. Dash never expected it. “They say, If you don’t want to die, kill.” Scootaloo said quietly. “I want to… be with you, Rainbow Dash.” Rainbow’s eyes watered.She felt so proud of Scootaloo and she felt great that her little friend will be learning from her of the wonders of feeling so great and the wonders of torture.

"I am so proud of you, kid.” Rainbow Dash released Scootaloo. Scootaloo fell on Rainbow Dash weakly after the whips that Rainbow Dash gave her. She hugged her and started to cry. Rainbow touched her muzzle with Scootaloo's, and closed her eyes smiling. "It's okay..." Rainbow Dash tried to comfort Scootaloo, knowing how awkward the situation was.

“Thank you…” Scootaloo whispered, slightly weak and depressed. Scootaloo never expected this to happen. She realized she will have to start killing pegasi and she will be killing YOUNG ones, just like her. It will be awful, but at least she will live... and make Rainbow Dash proud of her.



“Welcome to the Rainbow Factory…” Dash said to her new apprentice proudly. Rainbow Dash smiled at Scootaloo and wiped her tears off. She knew that Scootaloo wasn't 100% sure about that idea, but still, she could teach her the wonders of torture and how good it felt to kill and be relieved to get away with it. She wanted to show her everything. "I will teach you everything I know." She purred.

“But first… I want to watch Godzilla II.” Scootaloo sniffed and sobbed quietly.

“Then, let’s go.” Rainbow Dash happily said. "It's a good time of celebration for us." She said, leading Scootaloo into the Cinema. Scootaloo sighed and softly whispered to herself "I'm sorry, Orion."

A last tear fell off Scootaloo's face as she watched the movie. "I wish it never happened." She said "I wish it was just a dream."