• Published 24th Nov 2012
  • 1,733 Views, 14 Comments

Castlevania: Harmony of the Night - Velvet-Fresh



Luna must venture into Everfree and back to her old home to defeat the dark being that took over.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,733

intermission 1 Elements of Harmony

Luna sat down, rubbing her bruised foreleg as she watch over the fallen mare. Her ear twitched as she saw her move. Slowly Applejack woke up groaning in pain as she reach up to rub her sore head "What the hay hit me?" she blink open her eyes and saw Luna sitting across her. The night princess could only smile sheepishly at her "That would be me. We apologize ms apple, you left me no other choice. You were possessed." she explained.

"Really? ow.. wowee... dang." she look at Luna more attentively and reel back in shock "woah nelly! you're hurt Princess!" Luna lean back "you aren't better off as i am" she gave a soft chuckle "It isn't your fault. You weren't in the right mind, so don't blame yourself. Prey tell, can you tell me if you remember anything before this?" she point around in general.

Still rubbing her head AJ could only squint her eyes shut in pain as she sat up, rubbing her shoulders now "All ah remember is that me and the girls were fighting some monsters running amok out of the Everfree... PONYVILLE, THE GIRLS?!" she shot up immediately regretting it as she winches in pain, gritting her teeth as she fell on her knees. Luna hold her hoof out, catching her and easing her down "Easy ms Apple, the town is safe. I had dealt with the monsters that kept the town hostage.. as for your friends.. I suspect they are like you... possessed by whatever evil currently residing in this castle."

She looks down and sighs "Dangit, they took us by surprise... Twilight thought we should use the Elements of Harmony but we didn't get the chance. There were just too many of those varmints!" she kick back grunting in frustration. "Calm yourself Applejack, they'll be fine.. I will free them I have the means. " She reach up to tap the staff. "Though, i would apologize they'll be sporting bruises like yours. I will defend myself until i see the chance to free them off their curse like i did you. I just hope they don't kick as hard you do." She smirked at that. The farmer could only grin sheepishly rubbing her foreleg and looking away

"Shucks, thanks for saving me Princess.. please save the others." She nod in reply "of course, now let us be off. I'll escort you to a safe room in the castle, we'll heal up when we find out" She stood up using the staff to prop her up as she hold her hoof out to Applejack "Come, let us leave this dusty dungeon. When i free the others i'll send them to the safe room aswell." AJ smiled and took it, heaving herself up as the two mares help each other walk out the door and towards the next area. Luna could only look serious as she looks ahead, moving on as now she has a new goal.. Free the Elements of Harmony.