• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 2,930 Views, 35 Comments

The Main 6 Meet Majora - Black Sword



Majora's Mask is found in Ponyville, with horrible results.

  • ...
4
 35
 2,930

Moonwalking Lunatics Galore

Majora, at his secret base Princess Celestia's castle, was pondering. "I can't pace back and forth like this!"
Majora sprouted an arm. Then another arm.
And then a leg. And then another leg.
And finally, he sprouted a head.
He had become this:

Majora started moonwalking and pacing at the same time. "That's better."
"Sir," a pony said, walking in. "Someone is attacking us. Sir."
"WHAT?! How'd they get in?!"

"I can't believe Majora was stupid enough to leave his front gate open," Rainbow Dash said as they walked down a large hall. "I mean, he devised this clever plan and ends up leaving his gate open."
"Some villains overthink," Twilight replied, chuckling.
Two guards leaped out of the hallway's back door. "Hello! We have to capture you and bring you to Majora."
"Ah don't think so," Applejack replied, as she chucked a lasso at one of them and smacked that guard into the other guard. "Yeehaw!"
"Let's go," Twilight said after both guards were knocked out.
The characters walked into the door the guards had entered.
Something that looked like Majora was moonwalking back and forth. "Hello! Nice of you to join me!"
"We're going to stop you as soon as we can. That's why we came back here as soon as Link ate," Twilight said in a challenging tone.
"Well, Link's not with you. And I'm in my less powerful but speedier form, Majora's Incarnation. Now, prepare for your doom, as the cool villains say! Except for this other guy... I'll quote him later. Prepare for you doom, as I just said!"
Majora charged at Applejack, but she slid under his legs and spin-kicked him. Majora fell over and started trying to get back up.
"Oh, no, you don't!" Twilight fired a magic arrow at the stunned Majora, who screamed like a toddler.
"That's just plain disturbing," Rainbow Dash said, backing away. Fluttershy hid under the same table she had hid under before.
Majora eventually got back up and decided to use his black magic. Books telekinetically flew at the ponies.
Twilight got hit in the head by "How to Moonwalk", but it didn't hurt too much. She managed to dodge the rest of the books, along with the other ponies.
"I would throw you against a wall again, but that's no fun! You can't fight if I do that!" Majora rammed into Rainbow Dash, who passed out.
"I sure hope we don't destroy the room," Fluttershy whispered from under the table.
Then it hit Twilight.
"Guys! Distract him!" Twilight rushed out of the room.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Woohoo, two chapters in a row! Anyways, I may have spelled "telekinetically" wrong. And for those wondering what the quote Majora was going to say was before he brutally mauled them, here it is:
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk. Have at you!"
Yes, I play SOTN often.