• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 2,932 Views, 35 Comments

The Main 6 Meet Majora - Black Sword



Majora's Mask is found in Ponyville, with horrible results.

  • ...
4
 35
 2,932

The Infiltration

The Mane 6 arrived at Princess Celestia's castle, but two guards were blocking it.
"Access is denied," they both said at the same time. It was slightly creepy.
"Um, we're looking for Princess Celestia," Twilight said.
"Access is denied," they repeated. "Master is occupied at the moment."
"Ah think these ponies got a bit off their 'eads," Applejack whispered to the others.
"No kidding," Rarity replied. "That one has a horrid armor color!"
Twilight rolled her eyes. "Well, there's nothing we can really do."
As they backed away, Pinkie noticed Twilight smiling mischevously. "Twilight, why are you smiling? Are you going to throw a surprise party?"
"I think we can get to the castle," Twilight said, still smiling.

At night, the guards were still there. Not even blinking.
Twilight crawled out of a nearby bush, in black clothes. The rest of the Mane 6 followed.
The guards simply stood there.
"Ooh! Is this a party?" Pinkie Pie asked for the fifteenth time.
"No, Pinkie, it's not a party! We're trying to infiltrate the castle so we can find out what's happening!"
"Aww. I was looking forward to a party."
"How about one after Majora's defeated. Sound good?" Twilight suggested.
"Ooh! Yay!"
"Okay, Applejack," Twilight said. "You ready?"
"Armed and ready!" Applejack replied. She chucked an apple into the top window.
The guards turned around. "Intruders!" They went inside the castle.
"Now's our chance! Let's go!" The ponies headed towards Celestia's sanctuary.

Twilight busted open the door. "Princess! We - " She stopped cold.
Majora was floating above Princess Celestia's body. "Once again, she's not dead. Just knocked out."
"What did you do to her?" Applejack demanded.
Majora laughed. "Isn't it obvious? I knocked her out. I just said that."
"What's your plan?" Twilight asked.
Majora laughed again. "You think I'd tell you? Cause you'd be right. But before that... Let's make sure you're not uncooperative."
Suddenly, Twilight flew into the wall. Then Applejack. Then Rarity, and so on. Eventually, all six were stuck to the wall, immobilized.
"I hope you enjoyed my black magic," Majora said. "It lets me bend others to my will. I can't control their mouths, so that's a problem. But I trust you'll be silent. First to speak, unless I approve questions, gets slaughtered. Understand?"
The Mane 6 nodded.
"Very well, then. I'll explain my plan in detail."

Author's Notes:
Sorry for ending at a cliffhanger, but I really can't think of a plan for Majora :P I'm open to suggestions.