• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 1,534 Views, 36 Comments

King Sombra's rule on Earth - Gryphon Gaming



King Sombra has moved over to ruling America

  • ...
3
 36
 1,534

Ch.3 Hospital

"Why does this smell like her?" Sammi thought as he eyed CJ carefully.

"What?" CJ asked as she backed away, scarred and confused.

"This hair... never mind." Sammi looked away and walked out. CJ finished patching her wound and ran out to Sammi. She saw he had some documents in his hand. They walked into a stairway and started their travel downstairs.

"What are those papers?" CJ asked.

"I don't know, I'm about to find out." Sammi flipped through the papers until he stopped at one near the back. He started to read to himself. His eyes opened wide.

"What?" CJ demanded. They both stopped on the stairwell.

"These are my birth papers!" Sammi cheered."It says who my birth parents full names were. Ha! My mom's middle name was pony! Terrie Pony Shadow! Wish I could play a trick on my mom. Maybe call her Trixie Pony Shadow! She always loved to play magic tricks with me, it fits perfectly! My dad's name is.. well,partly scratched out. All that's there is... Sombra. He really is my dad." Sammi looked down in disappointment. He took a seat on the step he stood on."Here, I think I saw your paper too." Sammi handed off the papers.

In the lower levels of the steps a clapping of hooves on concrete was heard. CJ grabbed for her knife but it was absent from its leather holster. Dropping the papers, she ran back into the hallway. She found the blood stained knife lying against the floor. The sound of clanking became louder until it stopped nearby. CJ wiped her kife on her shirt and hurried back to the entrance to the stairwell.

"Sammi?" CJ called out. She peaked in. She saw Sammi, he was still sitting, his head looking down. A few feet away stood a familiar figure. King Sombra looked at his son. For the first time, he had a saddened face.

'What is he planning on doing?' CJ thought.

"Why, Dad?" Sammi asked.

"What do you mean?" a satanic voice replied.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I just did. In the metal shaft."

"I mean as a child. You never ever helped me. All you did was leave me with mom."

"You mean that boaster?" Sombra had a disgusted face."Trixie wanted to know what royalty was like 'inside' of her and so I humored her. Seventeen years later and here we are."

Sammi looked like a cherry, obviously holding back tears to the best of his ability."Why weren't you ever there for me?"

"I was making a plan. The outcome is a new republic under my rule out of this depressing world. Celestia be damned."

"You couldn't have spared some time for me?" Sammi couldn't stop one tear from falling. CJ couldn't understand what was going on. She just stayed up against the door, eavesdropping.

"You don't understand, I did this all for a new order. Who needs that Crystal Empire? If they hadn't resisted, I could ha-" Sombra was interrupted by a sudden movement. Sammi had wrapped his arms around Sombra in a huge bear hug.

"I LOVE YOU, DAD!" Sombra was dumbfounded by the movement, but eventually wrapped his hooves around Sammi. Sammi let all the stress and tears flow out. A heavy sobbing broke through the silence. Even Sombra let a small tear loose.

"I've missed you son." Minutes went by. Eventually they stopped, Sombra looked at his son," It's time to go home. But first..." King Sombra's horn glowed with red aura and CJ started to float from behind the wall.

"Hey! Put me down!" She yelled. Sammi snapped back to reality.

"Wait, Dad, what are you doing!? Put her down!"

"Why?"

"She's my friend!"

"You're friends with Shinning Armor's kid?"

"Who is that?"

"He's the one that helped stop the Changeling's invasion of Canterlot. Besides, he threw his wife to save that blasted crystal heart." Hearing this scared CJ as she remembered the pack on her back. She frantically searched the empty bag on her back for the crystal. She looked down to see Sombra staring at her, smiling an evil smirk.

"Looking for this?" He mouthed, not trying to arouse suspicion in his son. She tried to shout to Sammi but was cut off by Sombra teleporting him, his son, and the heart by summoning a large cloud of black mist. As it dissipated, nothing was left. The aura around CJ disappeared and she fell onto the steps. She got up onto her feet and sprinted over to where they last were.

"Sammi..." CJ started," I miss you already."

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Dad, where are we?" Sammi asked, still a little woozy from the teleportaton.

"The crystal tower."

"I remember CJ saying somethi-"

"CJ? Ha! You mean Cadence Junior?" Sombra laughed.

"She said that I had the power to light the heart or something."

Sombra paled.

"R-really? It's you?" Sombra was shaky, storing the heart in a secret compartment in the crystal floor.

"I thought you would've known."

"I thought that if I had passed anything onto you, it would be my evil. Not my crystal pony parts." Sombra looked at his son. Let's not bring up the heart for a while."I want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"Uncle DIscord." At that moment a dragoneques appeared in the middle of the throne room.

"Hey little one!" He cheered.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

CJ had continued down the hallway and out the hospital. She was determined to find Sammi. He was one of the only friends she had since the soldier. Even before the revolution, she was missed by almost nobody. Nobody except her mom's aunt. She always gave her that good feeling. She hasn't seen her since right before this revolution. CJ knew where she was going for shelter and answers. She was going to her Aunt TIa's.

She looked for a vantage point which was a few feet a way. The hospital sat on a large hill. She walked over and used her hand to sheild the sun from her eyes. She couldn't see anything. In the parking lot was a lone ambulance. She walked over and opened the damaged door. She climbed in and opened the compartment below. There were tons of wires before her. Being taken back, she hit her head on the steering wheel, causing a pair of keys to fall from the visor.

"Let's get this party on the road!" She cried with happiness as the engine roared to life.