• Published 11th Nov 2012
  • 1,577 Views, 79 Comments

Of Skalds and Gems - BIGBLACKINTOSH



( Skyrim/Equestria crossover ) A redguard bard gets thrown into Equestria and tells a tale

  • ...
5
 79
 1,577

Introductions(and Twilight has a nerdgasm)

-The library-

I woke up minutes later as you could exspect still on the floor covered head to toe in books.I slowly slid my hand to my face and almost reeled back at what I felt. From the blood dripping out of nose and how soft my face was, I could tell things had been broken.'Have...to get...up.' I managed to think as my head hurt just as much as my face. As I pushed myself up I started to hear voices and then gasps.'Who's ever library I crashed into, I hope they can forgive me for intruding.'I thought as got to my feet and readied my hand for a healing spell. I kept my eyes closed in concentration.

As i released my concentration i felt the bones in my face heal and opened my eyes.I opened my eyes to see...6 small brightly colored horses.'not the strangest things I've seen.' I thought. "Um hello...horses?" I said not really prepared for the reaction i got. All six horses gasped and backed up.All except one. the pink colored horse bounced up to me, how she did this i did not know. "HiImpinkiepiewhatsyourname?"It said in one breath. To be honest i was not prepared for it to speak."Aah!"I yelled. A horse with a rainbow mane and...wings?It flew at the pink one and caught it, covered it's mouth midair.

"Pinkie what are doing?It said.

"Did it just talk?!"said the lavender one.

"Eep" said the yellow one hiding behind what i thought was furniture.

"What the hay is it?"said the orange one.

The lavender one walked a bit closer to me cautiously.

"Um hello Can. You. Speak?" It said slowly.

Considering how many times I've had dealings with talking animals and objects, I have chose always to keep calm as possible.

"Yes I can speak, I have to ask...who are you and where am I?" I asked.

It was obviously taken back by my speech but straightened her posture.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle and your in Equestria."

'Huh new realm populated with horses that can talk. Well its obvious that I'm gonna be here for LONG time.'I thought. I had made a spell long ago that would allow me to change what i'm wearing on the go. Since I knew introductions were going to be a while i "Insta-changed" into my black fine clothing and took off my turbin to let down my hair. It was a simple black set of robes with a belt, and my hair was long tied back dreadlocks.All the ponies were surprised my sudden change of clothing.

"Did you just do magic?!" asked Twilight.

"Why yes i did, i wanted to get comfy because i know these introductions are going to be long. So what are you?"I said.

At this point the mare had a excited look on her face as levitated a quill and parchment and started to speak.

" Were ponies, but i want to know how can do magic without a horn, what are you,where your from and what your name is."she said in an excited tone.

"Well first of all, I'm human, second most humans with the mind to do magic can do magic,third i come from from the dimension of nirn, and forth ( and you should have asked this first) is Le'son Onsi traveling bard, dragonborn, arch-mage of the mage's college, and ender of the skyrim civil war." I said."Also you may have forgotten about you friends behind you."

"Yeah Twi you could had let us introduce ourselves before you went on converse'n with the monster."Said the orange one.

"Ello there Mr.Onsi ah'm Applejack."

"I'm Rarity and I must say your attire is beautiful" said the white one with amazing hair.

"Hmpf, I'm Rainbow dash and you better not try anything funny"said the rainbow maned pony.

"Um I'm Fluttershy and if its fine with you I'm gonna stay back here" she said from behind the couch.

"WANT A SWEETROLL?!" said the one known as Pinkiepie as she apeared out of nowhere with a tray of sweetrolls.

"Um no thank you miss." I said still trying to figure out where she came from.All the mares started to form a semi-circle around me.

"With introductions out of the way, you said you were dragonborn, what is that?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah what is that, was your mom or dad a dragon?" asked a voice from behind me.

I turned around and it took every fiber of my being not to go on the offensive. Behind me was a small dragon. Sure I was friends with two WAY bigger dragons but I was still un-easy around them.

"Are you a dragon?" I asked the little drake.

"Um yeah, my name is Spike why?" said the drake.

"Then you wont like this story. Before I go on i must let you know that the dragons of my realm are evil, vile creatures. They are intelligent but most use this intelligence to destroy and conquer." They all looked shocked at this.

"Thats horrible, but please tell us what is a dragonborn?"asked Twilight.

"A dragonborn is a person blessed by the gods to permenitly vanquish dragons by absorbing their souls. But before you judge me for this, know that dragons respect those who can defeat them. While I absorb them they pass an understanding to me of how to use their power out of that respect. In fact I have two dragon friends and one of them can explain their nature" I explained.

The six mares calmed down but Spike was still uneasy.

"So they dont die angry?"asked Fluttershy.

"No, in fact they live through me and help me understand their power." I said.

"So what is this power these dragons have?"asked Twilight.

"In my realm dragons use their very language to project fire, ice, and other abilities, actually i would like to have Spike's help demonstrating this." I said looking at Spike. He still looked afraid of me. I couldn't blame him. I just told him that I could kill him and eat his soul. So I'll have to gain his trust.

And i had a suspicion that the other mares didn't trust me. 'I'll have to remedy that' I thought.

"Well lets not get ahead of ourselves,we still need to wait for the princess to see you."said Twilight.

"Who is this princess?" i asked.

Twilight smiled at this."She's the ruler of equestria and raiser of the sun."

'Didnt Azura say something about the sun raiser before she KICKED me over the bridge?' I thought.

"Well then in the mean time you can have someone watch me while we wait,though i promise i wont be any trouble." I said as 3 mares disbanded from the semi-circle.Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkiepie stayed. Rarity and Applejack talked while Pinkiepie was still offering me sweetrolls.

"So what's with that there hair do of yours?" asked AJ.
"Yes what is that hair style? asked Rarity.
"They're called dreadlocks my dear. And i must say your hair is beautiful."I said.
I could not lie, regal hair that wasn't a mess was a rare find in skyrim.
She blushed at my flattery.
"Dreadwhat now?" asked Applejack confused.
"Dreadlocks, its a method of twisting and wetting hair until it becomes like this(A/N I may be Jamaican but I sure AS HELL dont know how to make dreads.)but obviously its worth the challenge." I said.
"Clearly."said Rarity.
" Ah just dont get why y'all go to all that trouble for yer hair."said Applejack
"Le'son,please tell you'll teach me how to do this hair stlye after you meet the princess."
I smiled"Of course I will Miss Rarity but while we wait why dont i play you all a song." I said as i pulled my lute out of my magic bag in my robes and started playing as the song went on everyone stopped and listened totally captivated.
No one noticed the flash of golden light and when the light died a white unicorn with wings and flowing rainbow hair stood there. She looked at the crowd that gathered around me and she began to look angry.
" HOW DARE YOU ENTHRALL MY SUBJECTS."