• Published 14th Nov 2012
  • 801 Views, 4 Comments

The lost Cutiemark - Rain Dance



Rarity's cutiemark disappears. The rest of the mane 6 and CMC is helping her find it!

  • ...
 4
 801

The lost Cutiemark

The lost Cutiemark - Part 1
A beautiful sun rises in the morning as Twillight Sparkle wakes up. When Twillight Sparkle gets out of her bed she walks towards the mirror at the opposite side of the room, then She picks up her hair brush with her magic horn and starts brushing her mane. After brushing her mane for around 10 seconds she tip-toes down the stairs trying not to wake Spike up; as She walks to the fridge to get some breakfast She stays in front of the fridge for maybe 30 seconds trying to decide on what breakfast she should eat. She decides to take a Peanutbutter & Jelly Sandwich and a glass of Juice to the table that she furnished to her likings. When she sits done in a nice sturdy chair at the table and just when she is about to chew on the nice little sandwich, Rarity rushes into the library room yelling in horror and leaving Twilight confused about the situation.
" My Wonderful cutiemark is gone! " while Twillight keeps looking with that strange look of hers, Spike comes down the stairs with the blanket in his right hand gripping it loosely.

Spike keeps standing still in the middle of the stairs asking what has happened. Rarity is looking at him and she tells him with more quiet tone this time
" Can't you see on my flank!? My cutiemark is gone! " Spike keeps standing still rubbing his left eye. It takes a couple of minutes for him and Twillight to actually understand what has happened.

When Twillight and Spike understands what really has happened to Rarity, they jump up high in the air in shock and they both yell at the same time " Your cutiemark is gone Rarity! "
Rarity looks at their faces and says with lots of sarcasm in her tone "No shit, Sherlocks!".

Twillight and Spike keep asking Rarity all kinds of questions such as " What happened Rarity? How did this happen? When did this happen? "
Rarity answers " When I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror I saw that my cutiemark was poof, gone".

Twillight begins browsing all of her books nervously looking for some kind of clue to what might have happened. After 2 hours of searching she finds something that might help them.




The Markfur, The cutiemark thief.


Markfur Lore
The markfur lives in the deepest caves in Equestria where you have to walk in miles of mazes where I can assure you, you will get lost in. The markfur haven't ever been seen by pony eye before cause it almost never shows itself during the day. It wanders around during the night to steal cutiemarks of ponies.

Magic Range: Unknown

Dangerousity: 0

Power: Are able to steal ponies cutiemarks.
This power is totally harmless.

How to cure power: You have to mix up a special brew that require 3 ingredientes that can only be gathered at different places in Equestria.


Ingredientes on cure:

You will need two samples of Glimmerweed that can be found at the top off the Doomtain.

You will need one cup of water from the Witherspring lake in the middle of Witherspring Town.

You need to gather two Greensdale mushroom from Greensdale.

How to mix up this cure:

You'll need a cooking pot and a big wooden spoon.

First take one of the mushrooms, slice it in 4 slices. Throw them in the pot. Then pour 1/4 of the Witherspring water in the pot. Take both the Glimmerweed samples and throw them into the pot. Pour the rest off the Witherspring water into the pot.

Remember to save the last mushroom you are going to eat it later!.


Twillight closes the book as she say " Rarity, we are going to get your Cutiemark back! Though i think we'll need some help."

Rarity's face brighten's up with hope and reassurance " Ohh thank you so much Twillight! Let's gather a meeting for everypony in town. "

In around 2 Hours later everypony is standing in front of the Town Hall wondering why the bell rang so early in the morning.
As Twillight struggles with a bunch of books that they are going to have with them during their journey, Rarity begins to speak loudly in front of the crowd " Everypony of Ponyville! This morning I woke up finding out my Cutiemark was gone! "

A whisper starts to go around in the crowd * Cutiemark... Gone... What?...*

"Me and my dearest friend Twillight Sparkle have found out how to cure this "' Dark Magic. '" Rarity speaks out loud in front of the croud.

Twillight steps in front of the crowd saying. "Dearest citizens of Ponyville we wonder what ponies that want to come with us on this dangerous journey!?"

Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle takes a step forward in the crowd.

Rarity and Twillight start whispering to each other * Where's Fluttershy? Aren't the kids way to young? *.

" Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle we're sorry but this journey is way to dangerous for three little fillys like you to come with us. " Rarity told Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle.

"But Rarity please!" The three little fillys say begging together.

" A no is a no. Has anyone seen Fluttershy though? " Rarity say.

" Here i am " Fluttershy whispers really quite while taking a small jump into the air.

" Aren't you gonna come with us Fluttershy? " Rarity and Twillight ask her.

" Okay then " Fluttershy whispers even more quiet in fear this time.

" Yaay " The mane six yell loudly at the same time in joy that Fluttershy is coming.

Everypony walks home to eat breakfast. It's still really early in the morning and they all got woken up really early by the bell ringing.

The mane 6 starts to prepare for their long journey. They all agreed to meet at the townhall again at 3 PM.

Rarity is getting all kinds of clothes for all kinds of weather as she doesn't know what weather there will be in these different places.

Twillight brings, can you guess what? Books of all kinds, Tale, Fact and even History books.

Fluttershy bring all kinds of defense mechanisms as long as she feels safe from the dangers that may lie ahead.

Rainbow Dash brings her Armor from when she defended the Crystal Ponies with all her might.

Pinkie Pie brings all kinds of disguises and of course her party cannon.

Apple Jack brings lots and lots of food.

3 PM Exactly everypony in the Mane Six comes to the front of the town hall from where they last meet. " Should we start our Journey for Rarity's cutiemark? " Twillight asks in trust.

" Yes we shall! " Rarity yells with anticipation.