• Published 6th Nov 2012
  • 2,657 Views, 14 Comments

SMG Equestrian Stars: Side Entries - warpd



Short entries from characters from Super Mario Galaxy Equestrian Stars

  • ...
2
 14
 2,657

Mario

Journal Entry #2

Mario, that’s his name, fascinates me. He’s smiling in the picture. He has a nice smile...dat mustache. I want to meet him. I’m going to meet him. I heard there was a chance that he could come back. This is what I’ve been able to gather in a few weeks through questions, overheard conversations, and midnight raids. Rarity does not want to see me again unless I’m buying something (I think I can buy info...will look into later). Fluttershy locks her windows now.

Profile:
Name: Mario
The closest similarity I could find is the ancient Roan language.
Mareion: meaning-warrior

Species: Star Child Unknown

Note: Twilight was floored when she realized she never found out what he was when I asked her. I can relate to her frustrations, she looked like she was about to bang a hole into the table with her head. I would say xenomorph, but that just sounds unpleasant and rude.

Eye Color: Blue

Mane Color: Brown
Note: Mustache is Black.

Coat Color: N/A
Note: I found out he doesn’t have any hair. Fluttershy says his skin in smooth and soft. Confirm personally later.

Blood Type: N/A
Note: Collect later when opportunity arises.

Magic: Yes (ALIEN MAGIC!)
Note: From firsthoof accounts he was seen doing powerful fire magic. Mario claims that he can also fly and walk on clouds. Without any wings I’m not sure how. Also claims transformation magic. Symbiotic magic with another alien creature called Luma. Allows him to travel through space.

Special Note: He can share magic. Applejack and Pinkie Pie, who are both earth ponies, were able to use fire spells! Implications are staggering. What else could he share? Mario was seen deflecting magic attacks and magic holds from Nightmare Moon (alicorn level) with ‘spin attack’.

Physical Capabilities:
Powerful. Was able to wrestle with a giant manticore’s tail.
He is capable of jumping farther and higher than most earth ponies.
No known limits of his stamina.
Balance and coordination surpasses even the agilest of pegasus.
Rainbow Dash claimed to carry him with ease while flying at full speed. Rarity confirms that he is not heavy.

Special Note:Hands
Mario does not have hooves. On his forelegs he has appendages he called hands. He wears gloves over them. Also seen on a Minotaur, but Mario’s hands appear to be more versatile. Fluttershy claimed that he scratched her behind the ears. Pinkie Pie apparently got a belly rub, both said it felt very nice (must look into personally). Rarity says that when he speaks he uses his hands to emphasize his words. Twilight said he used his hands when performing magic. Rainbow Dash said that she noticed his hands were capable of rapid independent movements of each other. Apparently Mario was able to use them in combat efficiently and she noted him using grapples, throws, punches, and chops. Applejack said that they look useful for his job. Speaking of.

Occupation: Plumber
Yes, a plumber. Our first intergalactic alien is a plumber. There is actually more going on here. According from the others he identifies himself as a plumber, but in reality he has multiple talents. Rarity said he was more like a knight.

Origins:
This is not common knowledge and if this journal is found I will be in a lot of trouble. According to something Princess Celestia said Mario is a ‘Star Child’. This is not a species name like I first thought but some kind of chosen status. Something related to a ‘Power Star’. No info on what that is.
Pinkie Pie mentioned that he came on a spaceship with a bunch of friends. Are they like him or they different aliens? I want to know!

Unknown Element:
Mario spoke Equestrian. This does not make any sense. Only possible explanation is magic.
OR we had a connection a long time ago in the past that is covered up by the current regime. Strange that Princess does not cover up this case of alien contact...