• Published 15th Jan 2012
  • 635 Views, 2 Comments

Reconciliation - OliveDrab



Two years after Olives death Twilight Sparkle must finally come to grips with her loss

  • ...
 2
 635

the desert stallion

Nopony ever questioned him when he came to town. The tall stallion known to others only as "the stranger" rarely spoke but when he did everypony would stop to listen, for their lives may depend on it. The salt lick bar tender never had to tell him he had too much, the sheriff feared him, and outlaws avoided him at all costs. He was dangerous.

One day the stranger kicked in the sheriffs door. "I need information and I need it now." Demanded the stranger as the sheriff sat up in alarm. "What can i do ya for mister stranger?" Asked the sheriff trying to hide his fear behind professionalism. The stranger pulled down his desert scarf and pulled an old wanted poster out of his improvised pack. "This stallion, I want information on him: history, legends, rumors, everything." The stranger demanded. "Well stranger all i know is that he was an outlaw who died defending a royal guard and was later deemed a hero." The sheriff explained. The stranger simply smirked and placed his scarf back over his face. "So this Olive stallion was some sort of idealist rebel?" He asked. The sheriff just nodded his head as the stranger left with no event.

The stranger never returned to Appleoosa, rather he headed east towards Manehattan. The mysterious stranger was back in his business: fixing the lies believed as history.