• Published 19th Oct 2012
  • 1,837 Views, 5 Comments

Rise of the Guardians - Thorn231



The Guardians are Legendary Creatures that have vanished from Equestrian Myth.

  • ...
14
 5
 1,837

Proluge

Princess Celestia smiled as she looked at filly Twilight, who was bouncing around, screaming and laughing, along with her older brother Shining Armor. Princess Cadence, her neice, giggled as she ran around the two. "Alright, let me tell you a tale."
Cadence and Shining Armor stopped hopping around, with Twilight still hanging onto Shining's neck. "What tale Aunt Celestia?" Cadence asked.
Celestia smiled. "It is about the legendary Guardians. It was said that a long time ago, our ancestors were constanly in danger. They were stalked by dragons, eaten by hydras, and terrorized by a creature known as Razenoid. He was in all ways a living nightmare. His body was covered with dark scales. He had four glowing red eyes, a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, and huge clawed hands. The worst thing was... he walked on spider legs!"
Twilight screamed. Shining clutched his sister closer to himself as Cadence stared wide eyed at her aunt.

"Indeed. Razenoid asked for daily sacrifices everyday, or else he would raze the land with his Darkus fire. As you can see, we share Equestria with Unova and New Vestroia. They are filled with mysterious creatures called Pokemon and Bakugan.
Razenoid came from the Darkus attribute, the attribute of chaos and violence. He went to Unova and kidnapped Giratina, the Regenade Pokemon, from the Disortion World. He then hypnotized her into becoming... Origin Giratina! They collected Darkai, the Pitch Black Pokemon and bringer of nightmares, and the Boundary Pokemon Kyurem. Together, they sowed chaos and disorder throughout the two areas, then turned their wrath to Equestria. They would have compelety destroyed it if it weren't for the original Element Barers, who tried their best. The Elements, however, didn't work on those monsters, and they destroyed a large area of Equestria before the Element Barers thought of a brillient plan."

"They had to find the good counterparts to those monsters, and bond with them. A friendship was in bloom, but the barers said that once they were bonded, they could then combine thier powers to defeat the four beasts. They found Titanium Dragonoid, the ancestor of the Original Genesis Dragonoid, and convinced him to help in thier noble needs. He agreed and bonded with the Element of Magic barer. Then he convinced his friends to join as well. They came to be known as the Guardians. Each of the guardians represented a different attirbute. Taylean was the Attribute of Ventus. Wind. Boulderon was the Attribute of Subterra. Earth, Wolfurio represnted the Attribute of Haos. Light, Aquos and Darkus belonged to Trister and Helios. Water and Darkness, while Pyrus, the Attribute of Fire, belonged to Titanium Dragonoid, who was nicknamed Drago by his partner."

"They then reawakened Reshiram and Zekrom, Lord and Princess of Lighting and Fire, and counterparts to Kyurem. Drago used the Perfect Core in his chest to rebirth Arceus, the Creator of the Universe and Lord of the Guardians. Together, they engaged the four beasts in battle. Kyurem was defeated and sent crashing into the Giant Chasm, where the wall caved in on her, trapping her within. Darkrai was sent blasting into the bottom of Newmoon Island. Giratina was exiled to the Disortion World. Finally, Razenoid escaped, covered in wounds and limping, he swore eternal venegance on the offspring of the Element Barers, To make sure the future guardians had protection, Drago and his friends made the Attributes of Power, items that only the Guardians could wear, and when combined with the Elements, could defeat any opponent."

" Finally, after the Element Barers passed away and left behind children of their own, he struck. He killed the children of the Element of Laughter and Loyalty, then was about to finish off the rest when Drago and his group of friends appeared, followed by Reshiram and Zekrom. They rushed at Razenoid, who turned and flew away. The Guardians purused him for three days, up to the Protection Mountains near the end of the Everfree Forest. Finally, they vanished into the mist of the mountains, and were never seen again. But Razenoid's body was found a few days later, in the tip of one of the smaller mountains. He was turned into stone. The Guardians had left the Attributes of Power with the children of the Barers. And peace was kept ever since, until I was born."

With that, Celestia stopped talking and sighed quietly, A tear leaked out of her eye and splashed onto the ground. Twilight and Shining bowed and said "Thank you Princess, for that tale." With that, they went back to horseplaying.

Cadence was more serious. She bowed and said "I will forever remember that tale." Celestia smiled sadly and whispered
"You might want to. After all, who knows what could happen in the future?"