• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 2,275 Views, 7 Comments

Rarity's real story... - musya_musya



this story is abput real Rarity's life before she got to Canterlot

  • ...
8
 7
 2,275

Sweetie Belle!?

Sweetie Belle?!
From real MLPFIM you know that Sweetie Belle is Rarity’s sister but… remember I told you that Sarity can’t have kids so…. What do you think Sweetie Belle is?
Rarity woke up, she brushed her teeth, hair etc. then she packed her things so she is ready for the school. But there was a question she had (remember “who are that ponies with her?) Rarity decided to take album with her so she can ask the class if they know who are that ponies. She came to school and all the kids were laughing at Rarity because yesterday she said that the most powerful god kissed her when she was little. Rarity ignored it and then she came to the teacher and asked her if she knows ponies from the photo… and teacher said to her that these ponies are dead and they were poor and that no one knew about them anything. Rarity just sighed and said that maybe it is her grandparents but none of them has a unicorn. She thought and thought for a long time and then she had a perfect idea… ASK HER MUM!
In the school it is now lunch time… Rarity had a lot of sweets and yummy food but there was one girl that didn’t have anything to eat! Rarity thought that she needs to give some of her food to that poor girl… but then one of the coolest boy in the school came up and he laughed at that poor girl with no food so Rarity wanted to act cool and she came up to that girl, she laughed at her and kicked her!
after that Rarity felt really bad… her stomach was acing she was like blind, she fell down on the floor and all the ponies came up to her so they can see what is happening and only the girl which was abused by Rarity tried to help her. She made something not like others (just watching). While that Rarity had a little dream where she is small and she can see a god and how her parents are going to the house of Sarity and they cry… suddenly she saw a spark and then she woke up. It was shocking for Rarity and she said to the girl that has saved her life a big thank and Rarity gave that pony all her food.
Rarity was walking home and there she saw a little pony sitting there all dirty and crying. Rarity asked her what is her name and that pony answered that her name is Sweetie Belle. Rarity then asked Sweetie Belle a lot of questions and there was one answer that Rarity couldn’t figure out… my parents died and before that they left me here when I was just born… Rarity looked at Sweetie Belle’s eyes and she saw something really amazing she saw… life, tragedy, tears, love and care. Rarity thought that it will be a nice idea to take her home. They came home and Rarity told to her mum (Sarity) about Sweetie Belle and Sarity agreed to take her home.
The time has passed Rarity is now 12 years old and she still had a fear about that dream in the school. Sweetie Belle has grown up and she looks prettier. Rarity decided to ask her mum Sarity about those ponies on the photo. She came up to Sarity and asked her the question. Sarity was still… she thought that she had thrown away that album but no… Sarity didn’t know what to say. Then Rarity said quietly… “Are they my parents?” Sarity said no. then Sarity said to Rarity that those are the doctors that were with you when you were born but still Rarity didn’t believe that and fake her she agreed. So now you know who is real Sweetie Belle… another pony from the poor village which was left in the Canterlot… but she didn’t have the luck like Rarity did… she needed to wait 5 years so some pony can pick her up.