• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 2,275 Views, 7 Comments

Rarity's real story... - musya_musya



this story is abput real Rarity's life before she got to Canterlot

  • ...
8
 7
 2,275

50% DEAD...

Rarity how you know is famous designer in the city but no one really knows about her past… so here I will tell about it and I warn you that if you are rarity’s fan don’t cry…
50% DEAD:
So Rarity was born in the little village which was really poor and poorly educated ponies lived there. All the ponies when they are born they scream but Rarity… she was quite but her little face was beautiful and all the ponies in the village prayed for her to be alive. One week has passed and rarity still didn’t open her eyes and she didn’t scream the only thing which was cheerful that all the organs are working good and her heart is beating. Some of the ponies lost hopes and some of ponies were still praying. One night when Rarity was with her mum she started to move and doctors came to see if something is wrong that night it was full moon night and when moon came up rarity opened her eyes and screamed! Everybody was shocked. It was a celebration time but then Rarity’s eyes have filled up with blood and she had high temperature her heart was beating slower and slower it was hard to breath for Rarity. No one knew what to do… they just stood there and cried… Rarity’s parents started to do something to save Rarity and doctors as well but nothing changed. Rarity was half dead… but then little Rarity saw a god, the god she saw was amazing she had pink hair her face was the most wonderful and if you saw it you will follow her till the end of the world and Rarity is the first pony in the world to see her. When she saw her, the god came closer to her and kissed Rarity in the cheek and then she went away…. No one saw that god because only ponies that have clean souls can see the sky god.
After that kiss Rarity calmed down and everything was OK! After 2 years she needed to go to kinder garden but her parents didn’t have money to pay for it but they really loved their daughter Rarity. So they decided to give Rarity to a wealthy family so she will have a good fortune. Tomorrow morning they went to Canterlot and there they saw a mother and a father which can’t have kids and they thought that it will be a great idea to give Rarity to this family. They walked in and they talked about Rarity. The pony that wanted to adopt Rarity was called Sarity. Rarity’s parents thought about it again and they agreed and Sarity with her husband agreed as well. After this Rarity’s parents cried and cried but after some months in the news it said that two ponies are dead because of the heart problem. And those ponies that are dead are Rarity’s first parents! Rarity doesn’t remember them because so many years have passed and now she is learning in the school. And her step mother doesn’t say anything about them so Rarity will not get upset.
But now it is the most tragic part of the story…
When Rarity was in the school teacher told them about gods and she said about sky god and showed the picture and then Rarity started to think that she saw it when she was born and she said it to teacher but teacher said that ponies that have clean souls can see this god and Rarity said that she really saw it and whole the class started to laugh at Rarity. Rarity ran from the lesson and went home. She got in but there she saw just the house mate. Rarity got into her room and there she saw an album with some strange ponies on it. She thought that it is OK to open it and look inside. She looked inside and there she saw her first parents and her as a little pony. She had one question… WHO ARE THAT STRANGE PONIES HOLDING HER WHEN SHE IS LITTLE?!
Then she thought about it and she remembers how she opened her eyes and the god kissed her and how all the ponies cried and how she went with her parents to this house and then they left… the tear came out of Rarity’s beautiful blue eye. She sat there and thought about her past. She remembers how she saw that full moon! And then she cried loudly… house mate came into her room and asked why is Rarity crying? And Rarity said that she just read a really sad story in the school and she is crying because of it and she asked her house mate to leave the room. House mate left the room and closed the door. So here… you read the most tragic part from this chapter