• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 5,297 Views, 84 Comments

Somepony Special. - Meow Mix



2nd person story. You x scootaloo

  • ...
9
 84
 5,297

Chapter 7 - Confession and Truth.

Chapter 7

Sompony Special

Confession

Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

The cold shadow of the dumpster wasn't helping, the thought of Scootaloo loving somepony else some unknown reason was hurting your heart. It was now late afternoon. At this point you didn't know whether to keep on looking for her, or just head back home. Sticking your head out of the side of the dumpster, you see pony's going on with their lives, You walk onto the path which leads to your house, turning your head to Surgarcube Corner. Two figures were visible through the windows. You thought nothing of it and continued on, head hanging low and your mane a little messed up, but as you were trotting out of sight of Sugarcube Corner, your ears caught a voice coming from that direction. You weren't in the mood for talking or even stopping, so you thought nothing of it.

About 10 minutes of walking, your house was visible but still very far from where you were looking from. The orange sun was reflecting onto a nearby river and look quite amazing, Carefully trotting down the hill. You made your way onto the edge of the pond and looked into its illuminated color, “wow... I really look like a mess.” Then you thought of the recent events of today. ‘What if scootaloo didn't want to be friend again?’ “Come on! She still wanted to be friends”, but the question was did you want? If she loves somepony else and "got" together with "him" then would your friendship be the same? You knew your friendship would not last, you loved her too much, and the sight of somepony with her would be torcher to you.

The river was nothing you had ever seen before. In fact you had never seen it before, sure it was an ordinary river, but this one seemed bit odd, the current seemed to flow at a ease and everything around you was calm. All your stressed thoughts were replaced by a quiet beautiful scenery. Your hooves now inches away from touching the water. You look into it and your reflection shows “wow...I look like a mess”. An idea popped into your head, but you didn't know if it was such a good one. The water splashing against the edge was making it even more tempting. You extent your hoof and dip it into the crystal clear water, “Huh, seems warm”, after testing how cold the water was, you dive headfirst into the river, surprisingly it was not to shallow but not too deep. The liquid that engulfed your body felt amazing, You spread your wings to its fullest, something that your mind and body needed.

By now the sun had set and the moon took its place The moon was bigger than usual and a lot more brighter. As you lift yourself back onto dry land, everything seemed so different at night. Maybe it was because you were never allowed to go outside at night, “Its getting pretty late, I’d better head ho..”. You stopped in mid-thought as you heard some sniffing coming near from you. You look around your surroundings only to see a trees that grew tall and strong around the lake’s edge. Swaying through to wind, but there was only one odd thing, an orange figure was lying across looking into the river. It was a filly for sure and you had an idea of who it was, “Scootaloo”. The words that came out of your mouth had a ring to your ears. Luckily for you she hadn't heard you, She looked like she was crying a little, her mane and coat were ruffled up and she looked exhausted.

‘Maybe i should just tell her. Even if she doesn't feel the same....I will get an answer.’ With a deep breath you searched the area around yourself for the best advantage to reach Scootaloo without letting her know you were here. To your prevail a half broken bridge was visible from the distance and Scootaloo seemed to be paying attention to the rivers movement. It seemed that the current was flowing faster than normal which created a rushing noise, so you took this chance to try and sneak behind some trees and branches. As planned, she didn't even twitch or move, two trees were only a few meters away. The bridge was in your sights and now you were closing up to it. But without any warning, a memory of you and Scootaloo played into your mind.

Few weeks before...
The midday temperature had struck the both of you. There didn't seem too much shade, until Scootaloo spoke up, “Hey look! Shade!” You could easily see the relief in her eyes when the two of you were getting closer and closer, as you two finally got to the tree, her body collapsed onto the ground panting heavily, as she began to calm down. She leaned her head slightly against you earning Scootaloo a little smile on her face and her wings buzzing now and then a little. A few minutes later you began to feel yourself grow tied and slowly started to sleep with your best friend. You suddenly felt something move onto your shoulder, Scootaloo lead onto the tree and began to say something.

“Hey u..um can i ask you som..something?” she was obviously now embarrassed but was waiting for your answer.
You had also noticed that her hoof was touching yours. You pulled back while at the same time she start to pulling back and looking away from you.

“S..sure anything Scoots” With that she turned back to you and took a little breath. Her eyes filled with hope and loss.
“D..do you have a..a crush on anyone, I mean..um yere..hehe?” She said.
Your brain was now calculating the question and you were trying to think of a way to respond. “N..no” Her face expression turned into a slight happy mood, but was still showing some embarrassment. Minutes passed and you could feel yourself fall back to sleep. Soon everything around you got quieter and quieter until something lays against your stomach, slowly opening your drowsy eyes, the wind was picking up and the leaves were scattering on the ground making a little mess, but looking down a certain filly was lightly leaning against your stomach, she looked so peaceful, so...natural soo..

“huh?! Whoa!”
Scootaloo opened her eyes to see you looking down upon her, she immediately jumped back and almost fell onto the ground, luckily for her your held her hoof before she collapsed. Once Scootaloo gained her balance she looked more redder then a tomato.

“Oh um... ahhh hey! Look at the time, I have to get home. My parents need me for..umm” You could tell Scootaloo was nervous and lying but you had come to know that she wasn't the best liar.
“For....ehh..to..VISITING Granny!! That’s right! Um I have to visit my granny today, Imsorryihavetogoseeya!”
Before anything could slip out of your mouth, she was running a fast pace, but as she disappeared into the distance you could slightly hear who muttering “Great excuse Scootaloo...”

End of retrospection

Carefully stepping onto the wooden plank, you try and carefully make you way across it. Each step onto the weak bridge made a creak each time and a usual crack noise. Out of nowhere the current was beginning to pick up speed, if that wasn’t even bad enough, the wind was also picking up. That didn't scare you, in fact you felt quite confident that you'd make it across unharmed. Scootaloo was visible from your distance, she still seemed to be looking into the lake.

After what had seemed like a millennia, you made it across the river. With a few cuts and scratches you were fine, but it was now time, Scootaloo seemed like she was sleeping. Her body lying down on the soft grassy patch, but this wasn't the case, as you heard tiny little sobs coming from her. You slowly made your way behind Scootaloo, thinking of what to do next.
What do I do?! Talk to her, hug her, tell her?! I did not plan this through well! Everything in your mind was a mess, you couldn't think probably at all due to nervousness.

“I should just told him! He probably thinks I like some pony else. I should of told him at Sugarcube Corner when I had the cha..chance.” Now, she was crying, You could see her tears fall into the river making a ripple every time a tear fell. Scoots was a strong filly who never showed any sad emotion even at the saddest times, but now... she looked weak and helpless. You took a deep breath, and sat next to Scootaloo. By doing this action, her head peaked out of the hooves that were covering her face. Once she knew who it was, her body jumped up a little but eased down.

“Hey Scoots....” You said as you voice cracked a little clearly showing how nervous you were, things went quiet after that. She did not leave nor move, she was silent, it was beginning to become awkward and you were wondering if you've done something wrong,

“O..oh uhm hey the..there” she said as she wipe her eyes. The ground under her face looked a little damp, which was probably caused by her crying.
“Scoots? Are you alright?”
“Oh yeah, I’m... I’m alright *sniffle*”
“I know you’re not alright, why were you crying?”
“Oh me? N..noo *sniffle* I had so..something in my ey..eye and and...”
“Scoots, I know your lying, Please te..” You were cut off by a filly bursting into tears and lunging you to the ground, her force was so big that you didn't know if she was going to hurt you or not. But your worries were answered when Scootaloo was nuzzling your chest uncontrollably.

“I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I’m *sniffle* SORRY! Please don't leave me, don't leave me please!”
At first you didn't understands what she was saying. Her tears were being soaked up by your coat and her head was buried just beneath your neck, but you took this moment to your advantage,
“Shhh... it’s ok Scootaloo. I will never leave you”
“JUST...STAY WITH ME plea..please! Do..dont l..leave me. You mean s..so much to me, ”
“I will. And you mean more to me. But it’s pretty late, we better head to my house and talk about this ok? ”
“O..*sniffle* ok”

The two of you were walking silently back to yours. Since it was too late for Scootaloo to get home and was too far, it was decided that she would stay the at yours for the night. In the night sky more stars had appeared than usual. They shined bright even through some bypassing clouds that went by, but something else distracted you from everything else that was visible.
The moon.

Carefully looking by your side, Scootaloo had moved closer to you and for some strange reason she was smiling at the moon,
“Um, Hey thanks.. for letting me stay at your to..tonight” she said.
Her body gave a little sigh of relief and again, moved closer. You could now feel some of her tail swishing across your tail, her orange colors mixed with yours.

“Oh! Sorry there heh...” She said embarrassed.
Finally your house comes into view. It stood tall and dark, no lights were turned on. No one home, just pure dark. Her face had a massive grin once your house came into view. Of course Scootaloo had seen your house a few times, but this would be the first time for her to actually come inside. Then something at the back of your head was calling out to you. Then realization kicked in. “I haven't told her yet!”

As you and Scoots made it up to your front door, Scoots seemed a bit nervous and a little scared, but her blush gave it away.
“Are you ok?” It took a few seconds for your words to get across to her.
“Oh no, nothing really at all, well um.. I’ll te..tell you later ok? Um..” As she bite her lip a little while creating a circle pattern with her hoof over and over. Once inside, the whole area was a little dark. The rest was the moonlight shining in from the window. Looking back to the filly, her face seemed to be amazed. Everything was still and quiet, only the sounds of the night could be heard.

“Your house is so....BIG!” she said as she faced you surprised.
“Yes...I guess it is” A few moments after, Scootaloo seemed to be having a hard time trying to stand up. After all it was pretty late and an idea of her being out all day would be tiring.

“I think it’s time we should go to bed heh”

“Good idea” she said with a relieved smile.
You beaconed her to come along up the stairs. As she did, her tired body was having a hard time trying to even to make it half way. You walk beside her and grabbed her hoof.
“Need any help?”
“Oh um... Yes, thank you” She said with a sheepish smile

As the two of you walked into your room, Scootaloo eyed the bed and immediately jumped onto it and snuggled up with the blankets and pillows, But then she realized what just happened.
“Im sorry. Got a little carri..carried away” she said with a sheepish smile.
“No, Its ok, You will be sleeping there tonight,” As you grabbed a few blankets and a pillow out of the wardrobe Scootaloo spoke.
“Wait. Where will you be sleepi..sleeping?”
“On the floor”
“Oh...umm really? Yo..You could always sleep w-”
“No its perfectly fine! I don’t mind. I have slept many times on the floor” You said.
“Can you sleep with me?!” As she said this, her body backed into the blankets where she hid. A few whimper sounds could be heard from within the fabric. You found this cute in a way, but why did she ask this?
“I mean I ha..have a… a bad time sleeping on my own at dif.. different places so..soo um” It was time to tell her, without thinking, She was cut of mid-sentence as you jumped up onto the bed and curled around Scootaloo who was still under layers of blankets, it was either now or never. The suspension of hiding your feelings was too hard for you.

“Scootaloo I love you! I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it for any longer, I know were too young for this kind of lovey dovey stuff, but I couldn't hold it in anymore! I love you!”

Everything was quiet. The surrounding night noises were gone, everything for you felt cold. Scoots came out from the blankets and was just staring at you. At this point, you didn't know if you just ruined your friendship or completely embarrassed yourself. You heart was numb and everything just seemed to be frozen. Until tears started to roll down Scootaloos cheeks. She was crying again, but not in sadness or in fear, but in happiness. A smile grew onto her face and she pounced at you bringing the both of you into a tight hug.

“I..*sniffle* I love you too!” She said through the tear, as you two sat there you ended the embrace and planted a kiss onto her lips. Her face was a bright red and she was surprised, but she didn't resist, in fact you could feel her kissing you more passionately. For you time seemed to freeze and felt like you two had been kissing for hours. As you ended the kiss, Scootaloo fell onto the soft bed and beckoned you to join her. Doing so, she nuzzled you furiously, but you weren't complaining. As her body was snuggled up against yours, her head was now resting against your neck. You could feel tiny breaths and her heart beat going through her body and yours. As you were about to fall asleep you said one last thing

“I love you”
“I love you too!”

Author's Note:

Thanks to nightfall Guard for editing my chapters! I felt a bit positive and negative about this chapter, So enjoy, Next chapter coming soon(last)