• Published 11th Apr 2024
  • 69 Views, 2 Comments

YOU CAN'T OUT SPEED EVERYTHING - Uwaisgt



A pegasus can't accept his feelings(oc) and when his feelings starts to catch up with him what will he do

  • ...
 2
 69

Game decisions

Author's Note:

BIG NSFW WARNING IN THIS ONE. ALSO IM HAPPY THAT I FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND DW GUYS NEXT CHAPTER IS IN PROGRESS :eeyup:

“Well what game first. “, Scribble asked.

There was a silence before Hefty shouted,

“Oh wanna play crazy eights! “

“Not to be rude but the fuck is that. “, Daisy replied.

“Oh it's like Uno but on crack. “, Hefty said to Daisy.

“Oh yeah my… Eh cousins taught me this it was so fun I remember thinking when I was small I was much like a gambler. “, Daisy replied.

They all started laughing at what she just said and they decided to play.

“8 of Diamonds I ask for hearts. “, Scribble said with a smirk.

“Fuck you dude. “, Sunny replied with a really pissed face.

Everypony decided to start laughing.

This is so much fun, much better than just eating and I should invite Bolt to join us sometime and if we are alone.. FUCK OFF

“SUNNY PICK UP TEN BUT DOESN'T MATTER I WIN. “, shouted Hefty.

“Wait wha-”,Sunny said with a blush on her face.

“Can you stop thinking about Bolt! “, Daisy replied with a giggle.

Again for like the third time everypony started laughing.

“Well I mean she's not lying. “, Scribble said.

“Well eh shut up, but I got a better idea who wants to play truth or dare?“,Sunny asked with a smirk.

Daisy instantly blushed and looked away from everyone.

“Hell eh uh I'm I I in yeah I'm in. “, Daisy stuttered with a huge blush on her face.

“Ohhhh someone is hiding something. Also one rule is you can't choose the same thing twice. “, Scribble said while smirking at Sunny.

Daisy gulped loudly while still blushing

“Good one okayyy let me start…. Hefty truth or dare. “, Sunny asked

“Hell yeah but truth please. “, Hefty replied with a happy face.

“Tell me, are you dominant or dominated? “, Sunny said.

“Both. “, Hefty replied before kissing Scribble who was blushing.

Okay Hefty, pick someone. “, Sunny said to Hefty.

“Scribble truth or dare? “, Hefty asked Scribble with a smirk.

“Oh dare that's easy. “, Scribble replied swiftly.

“Run up and down the hall now. “, Hefty replied before she felt a huge gust of wind.

“Well we didn't have to convince him which is nice. “, Sunny laughed.

They waited for Scribble to get back as he had to pick next but Sunny kept on hearing a rapid tapping noise.

“Daisy, why are you shaking your leg. “,Sunny asked Daisy with a calm tone.

“Oh eh nothing, don't worry about me. “, Daisy replied nervously which made both Sunny and Hefty confused as she was always the bold one.

“Are you sure you are okay Daisy? “, Hefty replied with confusion in her voice.

“YEAH I'M FINE! “, she shouted back at Hefty.

They then heard the door open loud and with a bang.

“DONE. “, Scribble said exhausted.

Everypony started laughing besides Daisy who stayed silent.

“OKAY PHEW SUNNY TRUTH OR DARE. “, shouted Scribble.

“Oh dare. “, smirked Sunny.

“Drink pure lemon juice. “

“Oh for fu-”

Sunny went to her fridge and got it out. All of her friends were shouting chug besides Daisy which was weird as she normally was the loudest. She started drinking and she thought her throat was closing and her mouth was burning. It was awful. She stopped drinking the juice and then said with a weak voice,

“Daisy truth or dare. “

“Truth Oh I meant dare yeah. “, Daisy nervously replied.

“Oh you picked truth well why have you been so quiet. “

“Can I be honest? “

“I mean it is truth, so you have to be. “

“You know that one party I talked about. “

“Yes, I was trying to remember the time when it was supposed to happen. “

“Yeah well at this party I was pretty fine drinking a bit but not until I'm literally drunk then I saw Messy and eh. “

Scribble broke the conversation between Sunny and Daisy and said,

“Then what happened after you saw Messy. “

“We had sex. “

“WHAT! “, Everyone shouted in the room.

“Jeez don't act like that but yeah I asked him to have sex with me and I don't if we broke our bond well I was so confused I ran out of the party. “

“OKAY you should have told this to us earlier also how many rounds did you guys have. “, Hefty replied.

“That's inappropriate right now we need to help her but all I say is you must talk to him sooner or later but how you do it is not our choice. “, Scribble said with a stern voice.

“Yeah I think you're right on that but whatever you want to do is your choice. “, Sunny said before hugging Daisy as she sat there in silence before they heard Sunny's door open wide and with a familiar earth pony standing at the door with his grey ponytail and he was wearing a black shirt.

“Totally wrong time huh? “, Messy said while looking Daisy in the eyes with now their thoughts mixing.

He/she is all I need right now as much as it might be embarrassing

Both of them blushed before Messy shut the door.

“Scribble go get Messy and I'll put them in my room to talk. “, Hefty said while rubbing his scales.

“You sure about this Hefty I think he can go. I'll talk to him another time like maybe tomorrow or some other time. “

“Nope go get him Scribble my knight in shining armour, I'll reward you later~. “, Hefty said while touching his scales gently.

“That feels nice but got it ma'am. “, He said before rushing out the door and hearing a loud yelp.

“Can you let go of me please. “, Messy said with a blush on his face.

He was a bit angry so of course he was trying to get out by shaking and all that. He was blushing, stressed and nervous. You could see him sweating and looking around the room, his eyes nearly looked like Scribble.

“Nope lil guy you are going to talk this out with Daisy. “, Scribble said before he put Messy in the room.

“Just remember it's just you and him. “, Sunny said before grabbing her hoof and putting her in the room with Messy.

Daisy got in the room to see Messy without his ponytail and some of his hair was laying on his shoulders as he was laying on Sunny's bed. If you could drown in silence that was now. Daisy looked around and out the window to see the stars.

Those stars remind me of him that is embarrassing keep that in your head

“The stars are pretty nice. “, Daisy said while looking out the window.

She tried to start the conversation with Messy but he just stayed quiet and tapped his foot against the ground rapidly. You could maybe see his regret on his face but that was his normal face.

“So-”, Daisy tried to start the conversation again before she got cut off by Messy.

“I'm sorry for what I did. “, Messy said with a low voice.

Daisy stayed quiet before sitting on the bed with him. She touched his leg which made him jump and she laughed.

“Why did you do that? “, Messy asked.

“Well to lighten the mood. “

“Well just putting this out here I liked what we did also. “Messy said before walking to the door and asking if he could smoke in the apartment which Daisy could tell he got a yes as he pulled out a cigarette and before looking at Daisy waiting for her to light it with her magic as he didn't have a lighter.

So she lit it for him before saying,

“And also what Messy. “

“Oh my bad well you see well this might be embarrassing but I needed you because I was tired of seeing everyone in our group in lovey dovey mode I kinda I guess got jealous of it like I say remember back in high school how I always got rejected or something yeah so I needed what we did but what I think it was you who I needed. “, Messy said while blowing out some smoke and looking her in the eyes.

Daisy laughed before saying

“Sorry for laughing at you but did you get that from some fanfic or corny romance book. “

“Eh erm no. “

*Messy thoughts*

WHY DID I SAY THAT T THANKS BRAIN FUCKKKK IM TOTALLY WEIRD AND GOING TO GET REJECTED AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK

Daisy laughed more before she felt Messys hoof on her chin and they kissed.

*Daisy's thoughts*

Okay I have to admit I love this idiot his cute that is pretty corny so don't think about that again

*Messys thoughts*

Okay you got this don't fuck up what your going to say just be flirty and chill not geeky and ah fuck it

“I know the sex was not really meant but do you want to give me a chance…. Do you want to give us a chance? “, Messy said with a huge blush on his face.

Daisy laughed again and this time hit Messy on the arm.

“Sorry sorry just take that as a yes but that was very corny. “


“Should've known that. “, Messy said with a blush but with a straight face.

*his thoughts*

HOLY FUCKKKK IT WORKED WHATT HOW WAIT DON'T FREAK OUT

Daisy walked out of the room with Messy but when they opened the door, all of her friends fell to the ground.

“What are you guys doing? “, Daisy asked with an angry tone.

“Trying to hear what you guys are talking about. “, Scribble said awkwardly while covering both Hefty and Sunny behind him.

“You little shits! “, Daisy said while grabbing anything that was close to her which was actually a broom.

“Run! “, Hefty giggled.

They all ran away from Daisy and everypony started running in different directions to confuse Daisy.

“Hey get back here!! “, Daisy shouted at everypony.

She ran around still chasing them before she got pulled into a hug.

“Stop being an idiot. “, Messy said with a deep and calming tone

*Daisy's thoughts*
Holy celestia that is hot

Daisy blushed and looked at her friends with a grumpy face before saying,

“Don'-”

“AWWW. “interrupted all of them with all of them having puppy eyes.

Daisy blushed more before she looked at Messy who then kissed her on the lips which felt amazing before she heard again,

“Awwwww. “

“Shut the fu-”, she got interrupted by her now coltfriend and he took her out of the apartment and walked her into his room.

“Why did you do that!“, Daisy shouted at Messy with a huge blush on her face.

“You're tired. “

“What? “

“You get angry easily when your tired. “

“Oh weird. “

Daisy did all of a sudden feel tired. She saw Messy pick her up but her in his bed.

“Hey Messy, can I ask you something? “

“Sure what is it?”

“Why did you decide to have sex with me? “

“I told you it was because all our groups lovey dovey stuff and because I did like you,well I actually love you but is that too strong of a word for now. “

“No, that's fine with me. I actually kind of like it. “

Daisy said before getting on top of Messy and taking off his shirt. Messy blushed bright red and asked nervously,

“What are you doing? “

“Exactly what you see im doing taking off your shirt. Also do you want to do me~”, Daisy asked seductively before taking off her shirt and kissing her now coltfriend.

“You don't have to if you don't want to. “

“Oh wow eh time moves fast right?. “

“Yes it does darling. make some more time go bye.''Daisy was speaking like she was drunk in love with Messy.

I want him to do me already

As soon as Daisy thought this she felt Messy kissing her and grabbing her waist. The room's air became heated, and so were their kisses more passionate and more heated than the last. They broke the kiss and started to stare at each other before Daisy said.

“That was amazing but I'm hot and I'm wet. “

Messy snapping back to reality and seeing the mare who was just two seconds ago making out with and replied,

“Want me to eat you out. “

*Messys thoughts*
OH WHAT THE FUCK YOUR WAY TOO HORNY TO THINK STRA-

Daisy sat better on the bed and spread her legs while looking at him seductively.

“You've been a very good colt so I think you deserve this reward. “

Messy approached Daisy's wet special hole. He put his muzzle on it and licked her thighs. She squirmed at his tongue licking her but made no noises. Messy continued licking her thighs before getting to his main course, he looked at Daisy who was breathing loud and looking at him like she was begging him to just eat her out.

“Please. Messy. “

He instantly inserted his tongue in her and went so slow.

“FUCKKKK Messy more. “

Messy listening to his mares command and went faster, licking every corner that she had in her. She moaned louder and louder with her legs shaking she squeezed Messys head into her pussy and let him continue. He continued, his flow was there and she kept moaning with pleasure and placing her hoof on his head.

“Messy I'm gonna fuckkk why are so good at this. “, Daisy said in between her moans.

Messy then stopped licking to her exhausted but filled with pleasure. After a few minutes she then kissed him on the cheek before she said,

“I think now you are ready for the real main course. “

Messy looked at Daisy as she removed his pants and sat on his stallions pride.

“Ready my good colt~. “

“Yes. “

Daisy then put his wood in her and started to ride him. Messy sighed with pleasure as Daisy continued and moaned softly. Daisy picked up the pace and Messy was high on pleasure just whimpers came out when he wanted to talk and Daisy was now as loud as she was before.

“Can you go rough on me. “

As soon he heard this he took her by the hair and pushed her into the closet pillow and she arched her back allowing Messy to have full control over her. She slapped her behind and he started ramming Daisy, her moans were muffled by her biting the pillow. He continued and bit her shoulder and went faster. They both reached their climaxes and fell on the bed in a bliss of pleasure.

You were amazing. “

“Thank you Messy but I'm going to go shower. “

After they both washed they fell asleep in Messys bed.

The next day. Daisy saw Messy laying in her chest peacefully and giving her a tight bear hug.

“Okay Messy I think we should get up. “

Messy opened his eyes and jumped out the bed blushing.

“We have sex and you blush for this. “

“What it's embarrassing.”

“Whatever you dork I'm going to make you something to eat. That isn't me. “

Daisy kissed Messy and went to his kitchen.

Oh my she is hot.

Messy sat there in the bed blushing red and looking stupid before he heard,

“ALRIGHT come eat ya cute dork.”

“Okay. “

Messy put on a red shirt with the words. “Chill” in small letters. He then went to go eat. It was just eggs and he looked up to see that Daisy somehow got dressed, she wore one of Messys black jackets and she wore his lucky necklace.

“Why are you wearing my jacket and my necklace? “

“It looks good on me right!”

“Yeah eh it does. “

He blushed and finished eating his food.

“So you ready to go babe. “

“Yeah of course I am ya cute dork. “

They left the apartment, took the elevator which took quite a while for some reason and started walking to the college. They talked a lot about wrestling and her science projects.

They got the college still very deep in conversation with each other of course they did kiss a couple of times before they saw Bolt staring at his flying helmet which was nearly plain black but with red lighting strikes and the number 69. Messy still laughs at the sight of this as on a stallions night sleepover they dared him to make his number permanently while playing some weird mix of spin the wheel(it has yes which means you must do the dare and no which means you avoid it). He still hates them for it but it was funny and on that same day he remembered how Bolt was blushing like a steam pot when Sunny sat next to him and his leg tapped rapidly as both their legs touched it was funny.

Messy then said,

“You alright Bolt. “

He blushed and said while hiding a part on his helmet

“Yeah totally yeah eh. Also when did you guys start dating I like your guys couple. “

Daisy then replied,

“Thank you for the compliment but we'll be off come on my good colt. “

Daisy kissed Messy and they left in the distance.

Phew close one Bolt close one

He took his hoof off of the part of the helmet that his was hiding to reveal it was a drawing of Sunny and with the words, ”The beautiful mare I like her name is Sunny because she's my sunshine. “

Fuck you Scribble for that stupid dare on Stallions night but then again you did get sit next to Sunny she so pretty. OH FUCK OFF BRAIN