• Published 10th Mar 2024
  • 117 Views, 10 Comments

FOUNDING, RISE AND FALL OF THE TAMBELON EMPIRE - Kaliber



The history of the founding of the Tambelon Empire by Emperor Grogar and his associates, Tambelon in just one century turned from a small fortress into the Capital of a Huge Empire, but only 10 years of uprisings, intrigues and civil strife were need

  • ...
 10
 117

Etherion

On the tops of the mountains of Griffonia, where the heavens touched the earth, lay the great Kingdom of Etherion. After the victory over Maar, the Aeterns, possessing the wisdom and power of the ancient elements, founded this kingdom as a symbol of power and enlightenment.

Aetherion was the personification of beauty and grandeur: high towers and castles buried in the clouds, exquisite temples that served as places of worship for magic and knowledge, and wooded valleys filled with secrets and wonders. stunning landscapes where elegance and the wondrous power of nature merged together, woven into an amazing pattern that personified the greatness of Etherion.

The inhabitants of Etherion, among whom were Capricorns, Aries and other amazing creatures, had intelligence and magic that made them unique. their culture was rich and varied: ancient rites, exquisite arts, wise teachings and colorful festivals that enveloped Etherion in an aura of grandeur and mysticism.

The view of Etherion was striking in its magnificence: golden sunsets painting the skies in warm shades, moonbeams penetrating through dark leafy groves, and the starry sky revealing its endless beauty in the night. this world was merciful and generous, filling the hearts of the inhabitants of Etherion with hope and inspiration for great deeds and exploits.
on the snow-capped mountain peaks, where an eternal cold permeated the air, lay the magnificent Kingdom of Etherion, inhabited by Aries - ancient creatures possessing wisdom and the power of the elements. in their luxurious houses, built of crystal ice and decorated with crystals, the songs and joyful laughter of children sounded, recalling the riches and abundance of this wonderful world.

the inhabitants of the Kingdom were engaged in agriculture, growing amazing plants that flourished in the snowy fields thanks to the magic and wisdom of Aries. Their harvests were abundant and varied, containing healing properties and unique flavors that delighted the hearts of the people of Etherion.

In addition to agriculture, Aries and Capricorn were also involved in crafts and art, creating exquisite jewelry, luxurious fabrics and precious objects that reflected their talent and taste. Their works were a delight for the eyes and a delight for the soul, immersing everyone in a world of beauty and harmony.

Thus, the Kingdom of Etherion on the snow-capped mountain peaks was a place of amazing fusion of nature and creativity, where Aries lived in harmony with magic and wisdom, creating a world filled with abundance and beauty. their luxurious homes and creations reflected the grandeur of this amazing kingdom, where every day was a celebration of life and creation.
Grogar, with dark blue fur, stood at the top of the Mountain, his gaze directed into the distance, where unexplored spaces stretched. Thinking about the Lands beyond Etherion, he felt a thirst for new discoveries and adventures. Suddenly, two other Capricorns approached him: Quirin with white fur and Krogan with dark red fur, their serious faces expressing determination and desire for new goals.

Discussing the plan to leave Etherion and go in search of a new land to found a new civilization, the three brothers felt strong and powerful, ready to take on the challenge of fate. Only two centuries had passed since Maar's exile, and much of the world remained uninhabited, leaving room for opportunity and new beginnings.

Alicorns and Eterns created many civilizations, but the empty lands still beckoned with their mystery and promise. Grogar, feeling the desire to declare himself the ruler of these lands, felt that fate was leading them to those places where they could realize their dreams and ideals, creating a new kingdom in undeveloped spaces.

Thus began the great journey of the three Capricorn brothers, filled with dangers and trials, but also with hope and faith in a bright future. Their determination and courage would pave the way for a new civilization that would bring peace and prosperity to these uncharted lands.
grogar: (looks into the distance, thinking) Brothers, do you imagine what opportunities await us beyond Etherion? Our hearts burn with a thirst for new lands, where we can found a new civilization, bring light and progress to those lands that have yet to be explored.

Quirin: (calmly) Yes, Grogar, I share your dreams and ideals. I am confident that our path will be illuminated by the light of wisdom and kindness. We can bring peace and prosperity to the lands that await us.

Krogan: (hot-tempered) But why waste time on thoughts and empty words? we need to act, take what is rightfully ours! I don't believe in dreams, I believe in strength and action!

Grogar: (thoughtfully) Krogan, your determination and aggressiveness may be useful to us in our future trials, but do not forget that strength must be combined with wisdom. we need to act intelligently and coherently to achieve success in our endeavors.

Quirin: (patiently) Yes, each of us has our own path and our own strength. But only by uniting and acting together can we overcome all difficulties and achieve our goals. let's move forward together as brothers and overcome all obstacles on our path to a new civilization.

Grogar: (seriously) Brothers, our path is filled with many unknowns and dangers. We know little about the lands beyond Etherion, and we need to make the right decisions about our future actions.

Quirin: (with generosity) We can turn to the Supreme Aeterns, such as Boreas, Arcturius and Eir, they have wisdom and knowledge that can help us on our path. their help can be invaluable in our endeavors.

Krogan: (with aggression) No, I'm against it! These mountain valleys were designated by the Eterni for our people, their anger will be terrible if they learn of our plans. We need more land to provide for our people and find our place in the sun.

grogar: (nods in agreement) Krogan, you're right. We need to act carefully and judiciously. I suggest we start looking for allies among other beings who can share our ideals and help us in our endeavors. our unification with other races may be the key to success on our path to a new civilization.

Grogar: (with determination) Brothers, the time has come to act. We will set off in a week, whoever does not want to go with us will stay here. our destiny leads us to the east, to where new lands and unknown adventures await us.

Quirin: (with confidence) I am ready to follow you, Grogar. Our strength is in unity and mutual understanding, and I believe that together we can overcome all difficulties in our path.

krogan: (with steadfastness) I am also ready to go. We need to achieve more for our people, and I am ready to accept the challenge of fate and move forward to new horizons.

Grogar: (with gratitude) Thank you, my friends, for your determination and faith in our cause. May our journey be filled with courage and wisdom, may every step lead us closer to our dream of a new civilization.

(A week later. The three Capricorn brothers gathered at the gate, ready to set out on their journey. The people of Etherion gathered before them to listen to Grogar's speech.)

grogar: (loftily) Residents of Etherion, today our hour has come. We, three Capricorn brothers, set out on a journey to seek new lands and found a new civilization that will bring prosperity and peace not only to us, but to the whole world.

(Grogar's gaze sweeps over the crowd, his words filled with determination and hope.)

Grogar: We don't know what lies ahead, but we are ready to face all challenges with courage and dignity. our path will be difficult, but we will not be afraid of difficulties, we will move forward, together, as one whole, a single community, ready to overcome all obstacles.

(The inhabitants of Etherion listen to Grogar's speech with admiration and respect, pride in their leaders is reflected in their eyes.)

grogar: May the wisdom and kindness of our people accompany us on this journey, may our strength and determination be our allies. We are leaving, but we will return to share with you our discoveries and achievements. remember us as brothers who went forward to bring light and progress to our land.

(Grogar's words fill the hearts of the people of Etherion with hope and inspiration, and they accompany the Capricorn brothers on their journey with blessings and prayers for their safety on the way.)

under the morning sun, when the rays pierced the skies and illuminated the buildings of Etherion, tens of thousands of inhabitants gathered at the gates, ready to leave their native lands. carts loaded to capacity with valuables and jewelry stood waiting, surrounded by crowds of townspeople who saw off their brave travelers.

the inhabitants of Etherion carried with them everything that was dear to them: artifacts from distant lands, manuscripts of ancient knowledge, precious stones and jewelry, evidence of the past and hopes for the future. The floats are hung with colorful fabrics and decorations, reflecting the wealth and beauty of this amazing city.

Tears of farewell and joyful smiles mixed on the faces of the residents, ready to hit the road with the Capricorn brothers. Men, women and children looked at their homes, at their home streets, at the places where they grew up and lived their lives, with mixed feelings of nostalgia and anticipation of new adventures.

When the last wagons left the gates of Etherion, the city was left behind, but its spirit and strength lived on in the hearts of those who set out on the journey. their exodus was like a great procession, filled with emotion and hope, they moved forward, ready for new challenges and trials, ready to bring light and progress to new lands, leaving behind the legend of brave and determined travelers who went in search of a new homeland

Author's Note:

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS STORY WRITE LONG COMMENTS,