• Published 25th Feb 2024
  • 179 Views, 37 Comments

Big Nate: New Life and New Fears - Big Imagination E



Big Nate and his friends ended up in Equestria after messing with Gina's machine. But once they arrive they have to stop an evil king named Sombre from taking over.

  • ...
6
 37
 179

Chapter 1: Where It All Started

We start things off with Nate Wright and his friends in anthro pony forms with some others trying to stop an evil shadow that is trying to take Equestria by force. There was also two of Nate's enemies that joined him. But then suddenly the entire screen froze and we see Nate coming to the readers.

"Hey guys. I'm Nate Wright. The best sixth grader around. But others refer me as the king of detention. Now I bet you are wondering how we ended up here and are fighting an evil shadow? Well I can tell you but it's a real long story." Nate said.

So we rewind back to his middle school in his hometown. Now Nate does not like the school, as it is beaten up and old. The school is over 100 years old, and is three floors high. The mascot of P.S. 38 is the Bobcat, so the name of their sports teams are usually the P.S. 38 Bobcats. Their arch-rival is a school named Jefferson Middle School. But anyways during their science class the students were a little bored because of Gina. She is one of Nate's rivals.

"And so with my latest invention the World Traveler I can travel to other places and possibly make them better by having other places to learn!" Gina finished.

Barely any students were clapping and all they did was groan. And Nate hated Gina the most. Reason why is because she was an all around kiss up and always rubs it in his face. And when things couldn't be worse for him Gina did just that after she sat down. Then his science teacher Mr Galvin came.

"Ok class. Now that we had a demonstration from Gina let's discuss what other inventions famous people named." Mr Galvin replied.

Everyone could only groan after Galvin said that. Now Nate Wright wanted to try and make it awesome for everyone but usually ends up in detention when his creature teacher Godfrey catches him in the act. But Nate always had more ideas and quietly schemed one in his head. When the bell rang everyone headed out for the day and Nate met up with all his friends. They were Teddy, Francis, Chad and Dee Dee.

"Hey guys. What a boring day that was right?" Nate asked.

"Yes. To you that is. I thought it was actually nice." Francis replied.

Everyone gave him the angry looks and Francis felt a little sheepish.

"Anyways. Gina always a suck up that all the teachers like her but why can't I prove that I wanna show my awesomeness to the world?" Nate wondered.

"Maybe it's because that Godfrey always catches you or when Gina tattletells on you." Teddy answered.

Nate frowned. "Yeah I noticed Teddy."

"Nate. Maybe you just can't make P.S 38 awesome. You tried many times and not to mention you tried getting Jenny to fall in love with you. But every time you did you end up in detention. So many you should try making a different place awesome?" Chad suggested.

"I guess so. But the trouble is I don't know where." Nate admitted.

"Sounds like you need a little help Nate." A voice said.

The gang looked around and from out of nowhere a man in old school clothes, brown hair and gloves came in front of the group and Nate was in shock. This was Brad Gunter: Nate's personal hero.

"Whoa. Your Brad Gunter. The hero Nate told us." Chad said.

"Yep! And Nate Wright. We meet once again." Brad smiled.

Brad Gunter. Hero. Icon. Personal legend.

"Brad Gunter?! Oh your time couldn't be more perfect!" Nate smiled.

"Ha! I always know what and when to help you out and I heard that you tried making this place awesome but failed everytime." Brad responded.

"Yes. All because that Godfrey and Gina catch me in the act." Nate frowned.

"Psh. Godfrey. You forget Nate that I always outsmart that old bat since back in the day when she had a mouth full of real teeth. Anywho. You wanna prove your awesomeness Nate? Then you and your friends must travel to a new world and look from within." Brad replied.

"But where though? We don't know where to go exactly." Teddy wondered.

"Don't worry youngster. I know exactly where you should go. Follow me to the science lab and we'll check out that bratty Gina's contraption." Brad answered.

So the kids followed Brad into the science lab and before they headed in they had to wait til Gina left the lab. Reason why is because she always stays after school for a little extra credit. She did leave and the gang snuck in without her noticing.

"Ok guys. From that World Traveler lies a whole new world waiting for all of you. And Nate? Legend has it that if you manage to vanquish a great evil that lurks around then you will be rewarded greatly." Brad explained.

"A great evil? I hope it isn't worth going. I hate to lose my voice. I have more roles to act out for future plays." Dee Dee worried.

"Dee Dee. I don't think that's what he means. He probably means that whatever the threat is once we defeat it we will be rewarded greatly and I can finally prove my awesomeness!" Nate corrected.

"Correct a mondo Nate! But there's something you gotta know. Once you enter the new world there's no coming back. So make sure you and your friends have EVERYTHING you need before you enter this." Brad said.

Nate nodded and he and his friends when to their house and collected everything they needed. After a few hours they returned back to the science lab and Brad Gunter smiled knowing that the kids were ready to move foward. But none of them realize that another girl in a purple shirt and blonde hair was watching. This was Jenny who was Nate's old crush but didn't have success on winning her heart. She peeked through the door and saw the gang.

"So. You young comrades ready to enter the new world? And why does Dee Dee have so many suitcases?" Brad asked.

"Sorry Brad. Dee Dee always has a thing for acting so she must have packed EVERY single activing prop she has and didn't leave anything behind." Nate explained.

"Well I did say pack EVERYTHING you need. But other than that are you ready?" Brad asked.

"Yes we are Brad." Nate answered.

Brad smiled and typed in some information on Gina's machine. Then after a couple of minutes he pressed the red button and a portal opened up.

"Alright young comrades. Follow me through the portal. Your greatest adventure awaits each and every one of you." Brad said as he jumped in the portal.

And so the others headed in the portal and Jenny opened up the door and saw the portal. She couldn't believe that it actually would take people to another world. Then suddenly the portal became unstable and the wind coming in like crazy and Jenny tried to hang on but ended up being sucked in! After that the machine shut down and left a mess in the science lab.

https://m.

Then as the portal was carrying Nate and his friends they kept traveling til they reached the end of the portal and his theme song began playing. Where did they end up? And how will Nate Wright prove his awesomeness? Only time will tell.

Author's Note:

Get ready for a crossover with Big Nate!!