• Published 17th Feb 2024
  • 294 Views, 3 Comments

Pony Spirit TF Shorts - Advisability



The spirits of ponies flit about life, and where they choose to land, become one with others. Here are the stories of those who Change.

  • ...
1
 3
 294

Fluttershy

The woods are a wonderful sanctuary.

A gentle walk always eases your mind, always calms your thoughts…

This time however, this time is new.

A soft yellow spirit came to you, it slipped into your back, settling gently within, a soft whispering voice apologizing for the intrusion and gently wrapping about your mind...

But it's alright, you don't mind helping them along even a little bit.

It's a beautiful day, these woods and the birds within them a soft symphony in nature...

Your voice hums with the song, slowly trending higher...

You sit down, settling onto softer grass as the tips of your hair begin softly turning pink, the gentle song lilting through the threes, the humming matching her voice in your mind, slowly tuning together...

The birds come a little closer, curious, singing merrily as you clothes loosen, ill fitting now, and gently slide away.

The sun warms your skin, its light blooming soft yellow fur into place...

Your eyes drift closed, your ears quirking and witching as they pull to the top of your head, your voices in synchronicity...

Humming and singing with the wood, with the birds, with the wind...
your wings gently stretch, catching the sun…

And your legs follow suit, your form stepping further into the light at the center of a clearing...

Every ray of soft sunlight, every whisper of birdsong, every rustle of wind-in-leaves calming your thoughts further...

A bird slips, fluttering to the ground, and you open your eyes...
gently nudging it onto your hoof, you flutter your wings and place it once more on its branch, a soft nuzzle marking goodbye...

The woods are a wonderful sanctuary, and you are its caregiver.

Author's Note:

Transcribed from ponifications performed elsewhere.