• Published 17th Feb 2024
  • 293 Views, 3 Comments

Pony Spirit TF Shorts - Advisability



The spirits of ponies flit about life, and where they choose to land, become one with others. Here are the stories of those who Change.

  • ...
1
 3
 293

Pinkie

Pinkie loves stopping by to help her friends, you included.

Every time she comes to you a crashing wave of silly, soft, wonderful joy floods your mind, and when she leaves, she always leaves a little more of it behind with you...

And you see it start to appear on your form bit by bit, the hair on your arms turning lighter and softer, the gait of your legs bending, and slowly, with every wave, a set of balloons beginning to etch itself more and more onto your flank...

Starting off so imperceptibly light, the picture slowly deepening more and more, never quite fully fading after she comes by and takes you for a ride...

Blue, yellow, blue...

Thin splashes of party color begin spreading more and more…

You try to hide it at first, wearing darker clothes and more layers, but every possession strips you of your vestments, and leaves you feeling fuzzier, your body a little thicker, and a little smaller to boot...

Soon the clothes don't fit anymore, and one day you realize with a start that you forgot to wear them at all, how silly...

At that point, your mind shudders and wavers a moment before snapping into bright, pink resolve: No more hiding! No more ignoring who you are, no more feeling ashamed of your silliness!

You come around to visit more frequently now, staying longer, enjoying your time together.

Clothes slowly disappear from their day to day, the spreading pink fur and shifting features rendering such things obsolete as her home becomes brighter, beginning to fill with sweet smells of sugar and icing as they take to baking, almost on habit…

You haven’t left in a long time, and you don’t really plan to, not as long as she enjoys it.

Humming a soft little party tune as you work, eventually moving to full on singing as your voice hitches higher, higher, higher…

Your mane curls and frizzes, massing into a beautiful pink poof, a soft tail of much the same slowly beginning to form, and bouncing as you move and prance about...

You’re glad you could help your friend have so much fun, and even more so that you could help them feel like themselves without shame.

The balloons on your flank brighten and shine, and as you set your hooves on the ground one morning...

You giggle, and decide to never look back.

Author's Note:

Transcribed and edited from a ponification performed elsewhere.