• Published 12th Feb 2024
  • 334 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls: It's Showtime--Imagination Movers: For Those About To Rock - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms have a problem. They need to choose a theme for the music festival and that calls for the Imagination Movers to help!

  • ...
9
 16
 334

Rich's Idea

"That's it! I know how we can solve your problem girls!" Rich said.

"You do?! What is it Rich?" Pinkie asked.

"Well what Scott said is true. Maybe the reason why you can't choose a theme is because you are so used to the same instruments you play that you didn't know that switching it up can be helpful to figure it out faster." Rich explained.

"Yeah! So maybe all you have to do is try new instruments along with the different music genres. Cause then if you try enough you should figure out a theme for your show!" Smitty agreed.

"You know what? I think that might work! But where are we gonna find new instruments to try?" Fluttershy asked.

"Not a problem Fluttershy. We can find some instruments to try in..." Dave said.

“THE MUSIC ROOM!!!” the Movers all declared.

Then Warehouse Mouse holding a saxophone begin playing and walking down the hallway and the gang all followed him to the Music Room. The Movers were dancing and the girls couldn't help but join in.


Once more in the white background with colorful dots we see the Movers dancing as they walked down. The Rainbooms were following behind with Nina as they continued grooving.


They arrived and inside were loads of different instruments to try. There were brass instruments, string instruments, and so much more. There was even a huge stage in front of them to perform on. And there was even photos of all the different great musicians and singers throughout history. The Movers were wearing different clothes that match the theme of the room. Rich dressed like a classical guy from an orchestra, Smitty was a western singer, Dave was a rapper, Scott was a hard rocker and Nina was a pop singer. The Rainbooms were so hyped seeing everything in the Music Room.

"Wow! It looks like a real music hall in here! I feel like were a concert!" Twilight beamed.

Then they see Warehouse Mouse playing a jazzy tune on his saxophone while wearing a blues music outfit.

"Except for the blues playing mouse. You don't see that too much everyday." Applejack said.

"You sure don't. Alright girls. Now here are many different instruments you should try. But before you do we probably need to warm you up before test-playing the instruments. That way you'll be ready." Rich said.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to warm up. So how will we do that?" Sunset asked

"Easy Sunset. The first thing we gotta do get your bodies warmed up. Meaning you have to be your most shakeable you!" Scott said as the music played.

https://m.

Then we hear cheering as they started to sing and dance to the song. Scott was the lead singer in this as he sang and told the girls what parts of their bodies they needed to shake. The Rainbooms were loving the tune and Pinkie was the most hyped up and loved dancing to this tune. First they all shook their arms, next their legs, then their heads and finally their hips. Once they reached the jumping part they all shaked and jumped to the tune and once the Movers finished the song they posed. The Rainbooms were now all ready for trying new instruments.

"Shake, shake, shake, shakeable you! Hahaha! That was probably my favorite song I heard all day!" Pinkie said.

"Now you're all ready for trying new instruments!! Girls? Grab which instrument you want to play and then we can start making some nice music!!" Rich said.

So the Rainbooms all looked around the Music Room to see what new instruments they can try. After a few minutes they came back and saw them with new instruments. Rainbow had a lead guitar, Applejack had a acoustic guitar, Twilight had a microphone since she will sing, Rarity had a keyboard, Pinkie had the drums, Fluttershy had a flute, and Sunset had a bass guitar.

"Nice instruments girls! Ok now time for the best part! Were all gonna play some different tunes and with any luck you just might think of something that represents your theme and you can do it in the music festival!" Rich smiled.

"Well I hope you're right Rich! Let's play!" Rainbow replied.

The Movers cheered and began another song.

https://m.

The Movers all began singing and the Rainbooms joined in as they played the new instruments. Even Nina joined in on the fun! As they were singing we see the Movers seeing the Rainbooms trying new music experiences and are starting to realize that blending different music genres can really make a tune sound great. We keep on going back and forth seeing the Movers sing and dance along with them helping the Rainbooms understand the importance of music mixing. And to them it seems like it was working! They even decided to add in some dance moves to the beat cause you certainly can't have a song without dances.

They continue this til they reached the end of the song. After all that dancing and music playing the Rainbooms were a little tired but they all had fun nonetheless.

"Wow! That was amazing! I can't how well those tunes mixed well together!" Rarity said.

"See girls? Mixing it up can be fun!" Nina smiled.

"In fact....since we tried out new instruments I think I'm starting to get something for our theme!" Sunset said.

"Me too! I think I got a brainwave coming!" Twilight added.

Soon all the Rainbooms were starting to get something in their heads. Scott slid down his Wobble Goggles one more time and saw that their multiple notes changing colors and a few ideas bouncing around. Scott smiled seeing that. "Guys! There starting to get something! I think we might have found the answer!" He said as he deactived them.

"But there's only way to know for sure!" Dave said.

"Yep! Come on everyone! Let's head back to the Think Tank and see if you got a theme now!" Smitty replied.

Everyone nodded in agreement and they headed out of the Music Room and back to the Think Tank.


Then in the white background with the colorful dots the Rainbooms and the Movers were all dancing bust out some moves as they made their way back. Looks like this problem is about to be solved!!

Author's Note:

Ooh!! Looks like Rich's idea might have worked! But let's see in the last chapter.