• Published 12th Feb 2024
  • 334 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria Girls: It's Showtime--Imagination Movers: For Those About To Rock - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms have a problem. They need to choose a theme for the music festival and that calls for the Imagination Movers to help!

  • ...
9
 16
 334

The Rainbooms Problem

One sunny day in Canterlot High we see everyone enjoying their day as well as doing their classes. When school ended we see seven girls walking out the building. They were the heroes and Guardians of Friendship as well as a band. The Mane Seven which contains of Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity. Then were heading out til something caught their eye. They saw a flyer for an upcoming festival.

"Wow. A music festival. We should definitely sign up! We can play great music!" Rainbow replied.

"Sure Rainbow. We do have a fun time playing music." Twilight agreed.

So they went to the sign up stand and talked with the manager that's gonna be hosting the music festival. Then Sunset signed her and all her friends as the Rainbooms to play on the stage for tomorrow night.

"Ok girls. Just remember that by tomorrow night you must be here to perform whatever song it is that you're doing." The manager reminded them.

"We'll be there ma'am. Thanks again." Sunset smiled.

The Mane Seven all left the sign up booth and headed straight to the mall. When they all arrived they all were having a smoothie to drink and discussing what song they could play at the music festival.

"So girls. Since were gonna be performing at the music festival tomorrow night we gotta decide on a theme so we know what songs to perform." Sunset suggested.

"Good idea Sunset. I suggest we try 80s techno music. That be something for the audience." Twilight offered.

"Are you kidding? No one wants to hear egghead music! I think we should try 80s hard rock! That's far better for them!" Rainbow argued.

"No Rainbow. That is far too loud. I'm thinking we can do 70s rock opera. The music of love." Rarity suggested.

"Y'all are a bunch of crazy people. Let's do some country music from the good ole days." Applejack said.

"That's a good idea Applejack but we should save that for another time. I'm think we can do heavy metal." Sunset offered.

"Um no offense Sunset but that kinda hurts my ears. Can't we try like some classical relaxing music?" Fluttershy asked.

"Where's the fun in that?! I think we should try some rap music!! Really get the beat pumping!!" Pinkie said dressed up as a rapper.

But none of them can agree on what theme they can choose. And some of the band members don't believe that mixing genres is feasible. After a few minutes they slumped their heads in disappointment and realized that they can't seem to choose a theme and may not be able to perform in the music festival.

"Girls? I don't think we can decide on what them we want by arguing. Maybe we need some fresh air to try and clear our heads." Twilight suggested.

The girls couldn't argue with that. So they all got up and headed out to clear their heads.


They all took a walk in the park and while they were walking they tried thinking of a theme to use for the music festival. But so far they can't decide on one. Then suddenly they heard a guitar playing. They turned and saw a man playing the guitar. He was brown skinned, wearing a jazzy outfit, and has a fedora on his head. He was T-Bone Crosby, the famous blues musician. The girls saw him and walked over to his place.

"Excuse me sir? We couldn't help but enjoy this guitar solo. It sounded jazzy." Rarity said.

"Thank you kindly ma'am. Now what brings you gals over to see T-Bone here?" He asked.

"Well we were actually gonna try and perform at the music festival tomorrow but the issue is we can't decide on what theme we want to do. Were supposed to perform tomorrow night but we don't have anything for it." Sunset explained.

"Oh. Sounds like y'all in a real fix you dig?" T-Bone replied.

The girls were confused hearing what he said.

"Y'all are in a jam with no peanut butter." T-Bone added.

"Um sir we can't understand what you are trying to say." Fluttershy said.

"I'm sorry lemme rephase that. What I'm trying to say is that you all have a problem." T-Bone clarified.

The girls finally understood what he said and they nodded yes.

"Yes. That's actually what it looks like. If we can't decide on one theme for the music festival then we can't perform. Everyone will be really disappointed when were not there." Rainbow admitted.

"No worries girls. T-Bone can help you out." He replied.

"You can? Oh that's great! So how can we decide on a theme?" Twilight said in relief.

"Well I happened to know that on the streets is four cats who solve problems. See when I saw them I was stuck on thinking of new songs. Til they helped me realize that I was doing the same routine over and over again. Thanks to them I've been experiencing new things and got more song ideas than ever. So if you want to figure out what theme you want then I recommend you go see these cats." T-Bone said giving Twilight a flyer.

Twilight looked at the flyer and it showed four guys in matching blue jumpsuits on it.

"You got a situation that needs imagination? Call the Imagination Movers?" Twilight read.

"Oh wait! I know those guys! They helped me get out of my Creative Block!" Rarity realized.

"Yeah and they have lots of good ideas!! So they should help us figure out a theme for us to perform at the music festival! I say we should go pay them a visit." Applejack agreed.

"Well if you really think that these Imagination Movers can solve problems them we should go pay them a visit." Twilight said.

Then in an instant, all the Rainbooms rushed out of sight as if they wanna solve this problem in time for the music festival. Get ready for them to see the Movers and how they can solve their problem!

https://m.
Author's Note:

Time for a sequel of the Imagination Movers!! Next chapter the Rainbooms will arrive at the Idea Warehouse and meet the Movers!