• Published 15th Mar 2024
  • 217 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: My Little Dragon - RobtheMorpherPony

  • ...
1
 9
 217

Chapter 1

We all knew the history of Equestria, and what it's original timeline was like.

Yet in one alternate version of the Equestria timeline, a very early change in things caused events to unfold differently than how fate originally intended for those events to play out.

This is because of a "mirror" version of Equestrian. Not the human world that we all know and love, but rather, a direct parallel version of Equestria instead.

This version of Equestria is known as the country of Brimstone, and as stated in the prequel, things are much different in Brimstone in the following ways:

  1. Dragons were the majority species instead of ponies
  2. Dragons were divided into three main racial descriptions: Water Dragons, Sky Dragons, and Magic Dragons.
  3. Bullying anyone for any reason was punishable with a curse being placed on the perpetrator
  4. Because they rebelled against the Dragon Lord of Brimstone, Ponies were banished from Brimstone's borders.

In addition to these major differences, one other key aspect was the existence of Nova Dragons. These dragons were special, in that they had all the traits of the three main dragon races. Another key aspect was the fact that, normally, a pony is born with wings or without wings. However, one day, one pony was born without wings, but instead was born with a horn.

This pony became known as Spike the Pony. And the dragon version of Celestia saw Spike as being a key component in finally getting the banished ponies to listen to reason.

And while this would have been successful in the normal Brimstone timeline, during an alternate version of the Brimestone Timeline, it got intersected with the Equestria Timeline.

This is because when Dragon Celestia's daughter Smolder had fallen to sleep trying to keep an eye on Pony Spike, said pony looked through the books at the Golden Oak Library. It is amongst these books that he found a mysterious spell like none other. This spell was called "The Big Switcharoo" and was ironically created by Starswirl the Bearded.

A version of this spell did exist in Equestria, but it was never originally discovered there. In fact, most Equestria timelines don't even see this spell.

And yet, Pony Spike; wanting to test the spell with such eagerness; cast the spell. Causing him and Dragon Spike to switch places with each other.

This would lead to Pony Spike getting romantically involved with the Pony Sweetie Belle, as well as causing significant changes to the Equestria Timeline.

These changes included but weren't limited to the following:

  1. Being able to cause the changelings to reform very early by revealing Queen Chrysalis before she could even absorb too much of Shining Armor's love for Princess Candence.
  2. Allowing for the Crystal Heart to be found quickly, as well as Sombra being able to be given his life back plus finding and rescuing Radient Hope.
  3. Having three kids with Sweetie Belle

The time when the switch had occurred for both timelines was when the main six had restored Celestia's Sister Luna back to her original self by uncorrupting Nightmare Moon.

Because yes, while certain things were different in Brimstone, there was still quite a lot that was the same.

However, what was diferent was significant. And Dragon Spike would soon learn just how different as he got romantically involved with Brimstone's Smolder who; as stated earlier; was Dragon Celestia's Daughter with the Dragon Lord Torch.

Smolder had been turned into an egg by Nightmare Moon and was hatched by Dragon Twilight. Wanting to teach her daughter some humility, Dragon Celestia sent her daughter to Dragon's Vale; a town that stood as the testimate to the unification of the three dragon tribes.

It was a few years after this that Smolder had found a dying pony couple trying to cross the Brimstone Border, as they were being hunted because of their child. Their child had happened to be Pony Spike, and that lead to the discovery that Pony Spike had a horn, but did not have wings. The fact that Pony Spike was so unique, led Dragon Celestia to believe that a peace between Ponies and Dragons could be reached at long last.

Yet as stated earlier, Pony Spike switched places with Dragon Spike thanks to the spell "The Big Switcharoo".

Even still, Dragon Spike was able to feircely intimidate the red dragon Garble who had tried dating Smolder but failed in winning her affection. And yet, despite Smolder telling Garble that he had squandered his only chance at being Smolder's consort, Garble refused to listen. That is, until Spike suddenly underwent a strange metamorphosis that caused Garble to become intimidated by the purple dragon.

For you see, as it turns out, Smolder will grow up to be a Nova Dragon, and somehow, Dragon Spike will do the same. Yet how that will come to be is not yet known.

But what was failed to be touched on last time was the prescence of the dragon version of Candace. She is around, but she has yet to become important to the overall plot. Just know that there are similiarities to her to the pony version of Candace. Including the fact that Dragon Candace is a Nova dragon just like Celestia is.

Oh, and in case you're wondering what race Dragon Lord Torch beloned to, it was the Magic Dragon Race.

Sadly, as also stated, the ponies of Brimstone had assassinated Dragon Lord Torch. For you see, they are rebels. As such, the leader of the rebellion was executed to send a message, and the rest of the ponies were banished from Brimstone.

But what about the things that Dragon Spike will get to witness during his journey in the world of Brimstone and beyond?

Well for that, that's what this story is for.

For this is the tale of those adventures...

This is the tale...of "My Little Dragon"...


Fimfiction Presents...

A RobtheMorpher story...

Protected by Leo Kingdom Productions...

A tale of draconic proportions like none other...

My Little Pony:
My Little Dragon