• Published 8th Feb 2024
  • 166 Views, 19 Comments

Legacy - Mike White



When Rarity is assaulted by a gang, it is up to her and all of Ponyville to survive.

  • ...
22
 19
 166

The Artshow

Rarity awoke on a cot she has been sleeping on for weeks. She wouldn't get up though. Everyday she woke up she just stared at the ceiling of the cottage she was in and just thought why. Why why why. She sometimes awoke with tears on her face from a previous nightmare. They where after me. So why hurt all those ponies? She thought. Rarity stared at what was left of her belongings. Her glasses. That was all she had left. So no matter what she kept it safe.

She figured she would have to get up sometime soon. She left the cottage just as breakfest was being served. Eggs again. As always Sweetie Belle was writing in the diary Rarity got her. She doesn't even bother looking up. She wondered what kind of stuff a filly like her would be writing in that journal. She didn't care. She walked to Fluttershy the one serving break feast, and got a plate. As it became her turn to get the food she saw another one of them in the forest. They really needed a safer place to live. She immeditly dropped her plate just as Fluttershy was about to give her her food. Every pony was staring. They knew what was coming, but they weren't scared of them. They where scared of her. Rarity walked towards the forest and picked up a shovel to use as a weapon. Not much of a choice but it will have to do. He didn't notice her. This gave Rarity a chance. She snuck up behind him and raised the shovel high over her head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was it. Rarity was in the front of the Manehattan National Museum. Unfortunally she didn't bring anything to wear counting the fact that she could only make the trip with two bags. She walked up to the double doors and opened one. Inside there where several ponies waiting to see the new exhibit. She made her way past them too the front and saw Prince Blue Blood making the annoucment. After a long speech which Rarity found boring and abnouches, he finally cut the ribbon.several ponies piled in the new room. She gazed at all of the beautiful art. Never before has she seen such masterpieces.

Other than the fact the he he was here, she was having a good time. Until she ran into Blue Blood. Blue Blood gave a grimance smile on his face. She knew he was planning somthing. Rarity didn't see it though. She was even staring at him. "Hello." He said. She didn't look. Instead she just kept on walking. He followed. She walked he followed, she walked he followed! That was all he did was follow her. Finally she brought him into a corner and whispered to him,"Are you some kind of idiot!? I'm just here to in joy myself nothing else." He just sat there with a faded smile,"What? I can't give you a second chance? I thought you where more better than that." She scoffed,"You are nothing but an animal in the wild. I should be the one giving you a second chance! But unfortaunly I won't. You know why? Cause your a lunatic for a prince that's why."

"Whoa harsh words from sompony like you. Well than again it is coming from a bitch." Rarity had it. She slapped the stallion right across the face. He put a hoof up to where she left a mark than slapped her back. She lost it she tackeled him down but just as she did a few body guards grabbed her. Blue Blood got up and said,"These are a few buddies of mine I hired to get revenge on you. I was waiting for a little while longer to send them in but now was a good time. Do what ever you want to her. I will be paying you three extra to keep your mouths shut about this. And as for you," he pointed at Rarity who now had a bloody muzzle," one word to the princess about this or too anypony else, I will hire triple times the number of the ones there all now. And it won't be only once, it will be for the rest. Of your life. Celestia wouldn't be able to keep you in protective custody forever. It just takes one stupid mistake to screw everything up." Rarity was now almost litterally staring daggers at him. She than spoke,"I beileive you already have." Blue Blood smiled and said,"Well I don't want to keep the ponies waiting. See you later, and yes I mean later. This bussnuess is not yet finished. I have sorces that tell me that you are staying a week here, so might as well have fun doing it. Goodbye." Than he left to the ponies who haven't even the slightest concern that there are a bunch of noises coming from her direction that may be a problem. They knocked her out and brought her to a carriage out back. It had a cover over it so nopony could know what's happening.

She awoke amongst an hour later against traffic. She was scared, but at the same time angry. They finally pulled up in front of a building. They uncovered the carriage and Rarity noticed she was right behind the motel. They knew where she was staying. The ponies opened the back door taking a whiled guess that it was. She knew she forgot something when she left. She locked neither doors. She than asked,"What are you going to do with me?" One of the ponies looked at her and answered."We're going to have some fun. Than we are going to beat your ass and have some more fun. As long as you cooperate this will all be over very quick." He than grabbed her as Rarity screamed and fought back. He slammed her head against the wall and her face to the floor. Her muzzle was bleeding again, but she contiued to scream. She than thought of somthing,"I can pay you twice the price for you to leave me alone." That didn't work. Instead they said,"Yeah he took care of that. He will pay triple if we make you beg, looks liked of worked. But we need a bit more of a recording. Good thing we brought this." He brought out a tape recorder and turned it on. As he put it on the table next to him two of them kept her pinned." Now hold still," he said," your gonna love this." Before they could do something, they heard hoof steps behind them. They turned around and saw the same grey stallion Rarity saw on the train.

"Hey this is official bussness," the one pinning her left side down said,"it's best that you leave if you know what's good for you." The gray stallion just waved. The one that was on top of her got off and said,"You know what? I'll make you a deal. You leave now and you get to keep those hoofs of yours." He then pointed at him which annoyed the stallion,"Keep pointing. That hoof at me and you are going to wish you didn't." The pony in front of him gave a laugh,"Seriously, leave now and..." that was all he could say before he snapped his hoof far enough back to touch his nose. The pony was making sounds of a new born baby filly that's crying. The gray stallion han back hoofed him and pushed him out of the way. The other two ponies went at him. The first one he right crossed and blocked a hit. He than spinner and bucked him away, the second one came up and also tried to fight him. He just flipped him over is back and punched him in the face. Due to the head injury Rarity was past out. He picked her up and carried her out of the room.

She awoke in the middle of the night with a headache and a warm wet cloth over her head. She looked around the room and noticed it wasn't hers. Where was she? A voice called to her saying,"Good, your awake." Rarity looked at her side and saw the gray stallion smiling. "Where am I?" She said. "You are in my room. Here drink this it's medicine. It will help your pain go away. I left some food on the drawer next to you. I hope you like macaroni and cheese." He pointed at a plate next to her. "If you want more just ask." Rarity used her magic to levitate the plate too her. "Oh don't use your magic, too much concentration will make your headache worst." She didn't know what to think.

"Who are you?" She said as she picked up the plate. He happily replied,"I am Clanky Gears, and you?" Rarity wanted to devour her plate food that made her really hungry. "I am Rarity. Perhaps you've heard of me." Clanky stared."No don't believe I haven't." He joked." Yes how else wouldn't I know the name of an element of harmony. I also hear of how good at fashion designing you are. I say I rather want to kiss you right now." He laughed at the joke he made. Rarity did too and said,"Don't bargain what you can't chew." They laughed again. Second day and she already made a new friend. Finally Clanky asked," Hey, do you want to come to my reunion tomorrow?" It was Rarity's honor. "Why yes I would. Thank you for the inventation." Clanky gears smiled and said,"Great. So why where those ponies trying to do stuff to you?" Rarity sighed and said," It really is a long story. Can I just tell you it tomorrow? He cooperated."Well.. alright. I will bring you break feast in the morning. Don't go back into that room of yours just in case they decide to come back and ransack it. I will be on the couch if you need me." He walked to the door and/stopped when he was behind it. "Goodnight Rarity." He said before shutting it. Rarity finished her plate of food while they where having their conversation so she put it off too the side. She lied down on the pillow, closed her eyes, and said,"Goodnight Clanky Gears."