• Published 21st Jan 2024
  • 1,580 Views, 78 Comments

Counselor In The Forest - RedBlack



A simple Earth Pony finds himself stuck in a part of the forest, unable to leave for some reason. His next move? Let's just try to survive. Also, why am I getting so many visitors? And why am I acting as a life councelor?

  • ...
6
 78
 1,580

Back To Normal

*Natural Remedy POV*

"Finally." I say to myself as I finish carving a set of wooden planks.

Taking large gulps out of a pot of boiled water, I watch with content at the tree that reached the skies.

After the Timberwolves attacked, I decided to build my next house a bit higher.

"Thanks bud." I say before biting into a pineapple given to me.

Though, I'm not sure if it's needed since said Timberwolves are currently acting like house dogs whilst wagging their tails and playing around with each other. At least they kept their hunting abilities.

I grimace slightly at the scent of blood as some of them start tearing into a bear corpse.

A bear that's four times their size.

It seems that these guys have been dominating this forest for a long time. Long enough for them to not care who comes in, since they'll all be their meal.

But they aren't killing me.

Several theories and looking back on the circumstances, the best conclusion I reached was that I am currently their leader. A duel is usually how a leader was depicted back then, so why would it be different now?

Well, the fight was exciting at least.

But now I'm bored. Then, as if on cue, continues thumping on grass and branches rang out, prompting my and the wolves' ears to point to the source.

"Hello." Center said cheerfully as she approached from behind the bushed.

The wolves seemed like they were going to rip her apart.

"Hello Center," I said with a small smile, prompting them to go back to their normal schedule, which was sleeping.

Author's Note:

OK, I'll be honest. I can't actually write this right now.

After contemplating the next chapters and thw continuation, I realized that, I don't actually have a story.:applejackunsure:

Yeah, as dumb as that sounds, I started this story with nothing but ideas for character interactions and an OK amount of back story for Natural Remedy. :facehoof:

So, for now, I'm putting the story in hiatus until I form an actual plot and moving on to different things.

I apologize if you wanted more from this story, but I currently just don't have an idea on what to write. :ajsleepy: