• Published 27th Jan 2024
  • 440 Views, 7 Comments

Spike on The road - Rcmc



Spike He is finally 18 years old and decides to celebrate by proposing to the girl of his dreams, Rarity in a big way, but his plan falls apart when Rarity tells him a few simple words: Sorry, I have a boyfriend.

  • ...
4
 7
 440

Lizard or Dragon

I’ve never been lucky in love.

People began to gather in front of two young people who confessed their love in a rather extravagant way.

Music, a large bouquet, and a boy dressed in a suit kneeling in front of a beautiful lady-

“Rarity, you are a wonderful girl, and these three months I spent hanging out with you were also wonderful,” Spike said while taking a small box out of his pocket.

The box had an elegant necklace Inside; anyone who saw it would think it was expensive. “So tell me, do you want to make it official? Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

The girl with purple hair smiled warmly, slowly opening her lips to say her answer. "I'm sorry, darling, but I have a boyfriend." The boy's look was one of great confusion While the music ended

But I thought that you and I...

"Spike I see you as my little brother, let's not ruin our relationship by trying to date. ." Rarity laughed a little and then took her bag and left the place. "Thanks for the food, it was delicious."

The whispers, laughter, and their looks were not lacking. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, haha." Spike ran out of the place embarrassed

*My name is Spike Drake and this is the only one in a story where I got my ass kicked over and over again.*

The next day, Spike got up. His head was still spinning, but he still had to work. *I'm not very smart or very wealthy, but my body is the only thing I know won't fail me.* Spike carried a bunch of Cement bags on his back until his elders called him.

"Hey, Spike, come here, kid." The old guys always abused Spike by making him work harder in exchange for some extra coins.

"Hey, repeat that trick that I like, you know." Spike took his tongue and stretched it a long distance. "Hahaha, see, I told you he's like a lizard." The old men started laughing while giving him coins, but soon one more person decided to join them.

"So, you're bothering young Spike again, are you?" the boss began to walk towards them with a kindly fake smile. "You know, Spike was present yesterday when you did your little act." Laughing, he handed a bill to Spike.

"You know, Spike, you remind me of the boy who always bothered me in high school."

"People like you end up as failures, working to death, while guys like me who work hard in school go out with young girls like the ones who rejected you." Spike's boss put a twenty in front of his cheek.

"Go ahead and do more tricks."

Spike took the bill for the pleasure of his boss. *He knows I need the job, but my uncle always told me that I am a very emotional person.* Spike took the bill and put it in his boss's mouth, only to then punch him in the face.

"Damn, you broke my nose. You're fired, you idiot. You don't know who I am. I'll make sure they don't hire you again."

Spike began to take off his uniform and left the place, raising the finger at everyone.

Spike arrived at a bar where he used the rest of his money to buy a beer

Spike's gaze was calm but inside his mind there was a storm. “Damn, this time I screwed up. I needed the money, but I couldn’t control myself.”

Spike’s drink arrived in barely good condition. Something fair for what I pay. "I hope this knocks me down. I just want to forget about all the shit today."

"I don’t understand why we have to take care of this place. You know it’s kind of boring". the security guards, made up of a young man with blue hair named Soarin Speed and Big Mac Apple, with blonde hair and a marked body, said.

"Yup" The blonde responded shortly, making his partner sigh.

"Hey baby, come on, it won't hurt you to dance or do you have a boyfriend haha?" three boys cornered a couple of women who seemed uncomfortable

"Well, it looks like we have work". Soarin threw his knuckles, ready to act, until his partner stopped him

Spike got up from his place and started walking towards the group, only to hold the guy’s hand tightly " Hey, what’s your fucking problem?"

He could barely finish his sentence when Spike punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground and making the girls scream.

"Don't screw up the damn atmosphere" it was something incredible but Spike had gotten drunk with just one sip of his drink.

"Hey, hero, outside" Big Mac took Spike’s shoulder and started to pull him out of the place

"Hey, let go of me". Spike tried to free himself, but Big Mac’s force was too much for him

Big Mac pushed Spike out of the place "Hey, idiot, I was just trying to help". Spike tried to hit Big Mac, but the blonde grabbed his arm and managed to reduce him easily.

Even with the pain, Spike used all his strength to get up, dislocating his shoulder in the process (My body is the only thing I trust because when it stops working, I will be left with nothing.) -Spike ran towards Big Mac, only to be intercepted by a soarin kick.

"Just relax, boy. We just want you to calm down". Spike quickly got up and returned to the fight, throwing himself towards Soaring, knocking him to the floor, and hitting himself in the process.

"I have nowhere to go and fighting is all I can do today, I just want to get even." soaring easily covered himself from Spike's blows, anyone would realize that Spike was an amateur

"Hey Mac, give a hand" Mac approached them both, taking Spike from behind only to receive a headbutt on the nose -

( I just want to be sure that this body won't let me down.) -Soaring hit Spike repeatedly, making his nose bleed-

"Please, I can win, please Rarity, don't leave me" Spike walked with what was left of his strength before falling but Big Mac stopped him to the surprise of his partner "Hey Mac, what are you doing?".

"You know we've gone too far. Soarin, we will get a punishment if we continue and apparently, this guy can still go on". The green-haired man, still unconscious, continued clenching his fists ready for more, surprising both guards. "Hey, the boss said we needed more personnel, right?" Big Mac took out his phone and started dialing an ambulance.

"I think we've got someone in." Mac had a smile on his face as he thought, "Are you a lizard or a dragon?"

Author's Note:

Hey guys this is my first story on this platform and as you will see my spelling and my English are not the best I still hope That they can at least enjoy it :twilightsheepish:



Maybe I'll put a couple of notes here if I forget something or need to mention it first. Ha :moustache: