• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 203 Views, 14 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Dastardly Return of the Dazzlings - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew are back! This time facing off three sirens known as the Dazzlings

  • ...
6
 14
 203

Chapter 3: The Truth About the Dazzlings and Plan

Everyone finally arrived at the library at sat down at the table. George opened up the book and saw a picture of three mystic creatures with the same red gems on their chests.

"George! Those look like the same red gems we saw on their necks!" Harold noticed.

"Yes. And the way Sonata described herself and her sisters they definitely call themselves the Dazzlings." George said.

"Yes boys and the Dazzlings caused trouble the last time when they came here." Sunset explained.

"Um boys? I definitely heard of Sombra, Chrysalis, Tirek and the Storm King but I never heard anything about the Sirens. Who are they exactly?" Starlight asked.

George looked at the description of the Sirens and began reading.

"It says right here that the sirens were three beautiful but dangerous creatures who had the power to charm ponies with their music. But to maintain this power, they had to feed on the negativity and distrust of others. The more of this negative energy they consumed, the stronger their voices became, and the farther they could spread their dark magic.”

“They use their singing voices to charm ponies and cause them to act negative with each other, then feed off the negativity energy and the more they consume, the stronger they get.” Harold said to himself.

"And says right here that a wizard named Starswirl banished them to another world and ended up here at Canterlot High." George added.

"Those are the exact same girls we stopped at the musical showcase a while back. And we destroyed their pendants around that time." Sunset finished.

"Man. If there voices are super strong from all the negative energy they absorbed then their is no telling that they will be hypnotizing lots and making them stronger. Strong enough to take over the universe." Sci Twi worried.

"Oh that sounds bad. But wait. Sonata said that she's not exactly the evil type unlike her sisters. There's something different about her." Mr Meaner noticed.

"Well yes Sonata is different. But for some reason she doesn't want to participate in the evil plot. Wait. I may have an idea on how we can convince her to see that her sisters don't care." Harold said.

"If she is trying to help how will you manage to convince Sonata to do that?" Rarity asked.

"Well. Like all the other adventures we had this one is no different. Tomorrow we can make a comic and if we see Sonata in town she might get a copy and when she reads it that might help her understand the truth of her sisters." Harold explained.

"How is a comic gonna help her?" Sci Twi asked.

"Twilight trust them. Every time they made a comic the adventure in there actually comes to life. If they can stop King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek and the Storm King then they can help Sonata realize the truth." Ms Ribble assured.

"If you say so. Alright George and Harold. If you think the comic will help her understand then we'll try it." Sci Twi accepted.

So everyone now has a plan. George and Harold have to create a comic and hopefully see Sonata in town and help her understand the truth.


Meanwhile in a house at nighttime we see the Dazzlings preparing something. But it was only Adagio and Aria prepping up. Sonata however was in the living room watching TV. Adagio saw her and got frustrated and stomped straight in there.

"Sonata. Why aren't you ready? You know well enough that we need to restore our magic to stop those Rainbooms." Adagio reminded.

"You know what Adagio? I'm sick of this whole revenge thing! We lost last time and you haven't gotten over that since! Just stop being like that!" Sonata shouted.

That only enraged her and got Sonata against a wall.

"Do you have any idea how much this means to me?! Listen Sonata you are already started to piss me off! And to be honest I don't plan on taking you with us anyway! You'll just screw up the mission like always! So if you're saying that you want to stay here then I actually agree with you for once! Just stay here and we'll head to Equestria and steal the magic. Were better off without you!!" Adagio yelled.

She backed off and Sonata fell to the ground. Adagio and Aria were all ready and headed out to locate where they can travel and get to Equestria. They kept on walking til they found the Wondercolt statue. They noticed that the portal is here and made their way in and traveled to Equestria. Once there they smirked and got to work. Meanwhile back at the house Sonata started to shed a tear as she slowly stood up.

"Just like always. They don't care about being sisters. All they care is getting revenge. Maybe George and Harold were right. I think maybe I should have taken Harold's offer." Sonata said sadly.

Sonata could only cry as she curled in a ball. Little did she know that George and Harold will give her a comic that will get her the confidence to join them and stop her sisters from causing trouble.

Author's Note:

It looks like Sonata is not in a good place right now. But never fear girl. George and Harold are going to help you realize the truth. Hang in there Sonata. Hope will shine on you.