• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 204 Views, 14 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Dastardly Return of the Dazzlings - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew are back! This time facing off three sirens known as the Dazzlings

  • ...
6
 14
 204

Chapter 1: An Old Friend Returns

In the lovely weather of Equestria we see everyone enjoying their day. And coming out of the new comic store that recently opened up was George and Harold now 17 years old. They both got a job at the comic store and were loving it. As for the boys we see that Harold started getting a moustache and George started growing a goatee. They lived in Equestria for a long time now and things were never better. See they first arrived when they were kids and first were a little scared about this at first. But after getting to know Twilight and her friends they got more comfy. But with the good comes the bad. Like when they faced four of the baddest villains in Equestria. The first one they faced was King Sombra. The second was Chrysalis, the third was Tirek and the last one was The Storm King. Yep they were tough as nails. But it wasn't just them. They had their comic creation Captain Underpants helping them. And the best thing that happened was that they married two ponies Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon.

Anyways enough about that. Let's get on with the story. So as I said George and Harold now teenagers were leaving the comic store and heading home. Since they got older they needed to get jobs luckily since they like making comic books they both took a job at the comic store. They finally got to the treehouse and they climbed inside where their wives were waiting for them.

"Sweetie! How was your day today?" Bon Bon asked.

"Oh it was great Bonnie. Me and George worked on three Captain Underpants comics, made multiple copies and they sold like hot cakes." Harold explained.

"That's wonderful honey!" Bon Bon said as she kissed him. "So sweetie. There's something we need to talk about."

"If it's about the dream house you want I told you that it's too expensive and we can't afford it." Harold reminded.

"Oh no it's not about that. Besides you and George made it perfectly clear that you couldn't earn that much money for it. No it's about us going on vacation for two weeks." Bon Bon explained.

"And we received some special invitations for a special wedding in three weeks!" Lyra smiled.

"A wedding? That's awesome! So who's getting married?" Harold asked.

"According to the invite it's Krupp and the Royal Sisters." Bon Bon answered.

"Well Krupp's marrying the princesses! We will tell him congratulations on his big wedding coming up!!" Harold smiled.

"I know we will too! But now there's something we gotta tell you two. Me and Bon Bon are going on vacation for two weeks. We needed a break after so long." Bon Bon said.

"Oh yeah. You mentioned that you and Lyra needed a vacation and needed us to watch the treehouse while your gone." George realized.

"That's right. Now George, Harold. We need to ask you this before we leave." Lyra replied.

"Sure. What is it sweetie?" George asked.

"Okay. Well we are gonna be on vacation for two weeks and were bringing Heidi with us. While were gone please make sure that the treehouse isn't A mess. If you do a good job we will reward you two with something very special. Can you do that?" Lyra asked.

"Sure Lyra. We'll make sure that this stays clean when you get back." George assured.

The two girls smiled and heard the door knocked. Bon Bon went to answer it and it was Heidi who is 18 years old and wearing a summer dress and a summer hat and sunglasses.

"Hey girls. Ready for a sunny vacation at the beach in Maretopia?" Heidi asked.

"You bet we are Heidi!" Lyra smiled.

"Alright! Get your bags and I'll take us there! And Harold? Will you and George be okay while were gone?" Heidi asked.

"We will. You and the girls go have fun on vacation. We'll see you in two weeks." Harold said.

"Ok. Thank you Harold. And you know what? I'll be sure to get you and George some cool soverniers. See ya in two weeks brother." Heidi smiled.

The two smiled and waved goodbye to the girls as they soon headed for the train station. And once they left George and Harold needed something to do today.

"So Harold? What should we do today?" George asked.

"I honestly don't know. Since Twilight and her friends are out of town maybe we can go visit Sunset." Harold suggested.

"That's A good idea. Let's see if Sunset's available." George agreed.

So the boys headed out and went for Twilight's castle. Once they arrived they saw the mirror portal and wondered if Sunset was around. Then after an hour or two they saw a familiar unicorn coming out and smiled seeing the boys. It was none other than Sunset Shimmer.

"George! Harold!" Sunset said.

"Sunset!!" They said in unison.

The boys hugged they're friend and Sunset smiled seeing them once more.

"Well look how big you two gotten. It almost seem like years since I last saw you. When you were just kids." Sunset said.

"Times change Sunset. And we are so happy to see you too. What have you been up too?" Harold asked.

"Nothing much. I've been practicing some music with the Rainbooms for a show were gonna do at the Canterlot Hall in a week. Problem is we don't have any other singers. And I was wondering if you and the others want to join us? I'll even invite Starlight to help us." Sunset offered.

"You know what? We would love to join you in practicing some music. We just need to roll up the gang and we'll be rocking out the world!!" George replied.

"Great! Meet me back at the portal in a few minutes." Sunset said.

So George and Harold went around and recruit the others. And soon Ms Ribble, Mr Meaner, Mr Krupp and Starlight Glimmer were all at the portal.

"Ok everyone is here so let's get going." Sunset smiled.

"Okay. And Krupp? Congratulations on your wedding that will happen in three weeks!" George said.

"Thank you George." Krupp smiled.

After all that Sunset actived the portal and everyone headed inside. What adventures await them? We'll soon find out enough.

Author's Note:

Time for the 5th story of Captain Underpants!!