• Published 20th Jan 2024
  • 277 Views, 5 Comments

How i connected Equestria - Purpleflower_editz2011



This will be about twilght and sunset shimmer connecting two worlds closer to eachother

  • ...
 5
 277

Unexpected guests

The sunrises above the canterlot skies looking like a painting of the sunset that was once there. A orange mixed yellow mare laying down in their desolate bedroom with barely light coming through the pink curtains.

KNOCK! KNOCK! ' sunset you need to get up!' says twilight urgently with a despite look. The mare waits...
The mare opens the door with a dazed look with a Maine as curly as pasta.
Sunset tiredly says ' hi twilight why are we up at like 7:00am?'
Twilight stares mysteriously.
Twilight replys ' didn't you forget we are meeting my niece and my sister in law.'
Sunset stares blanked with thoughts running in her head.

Up in northern equestria where the crystal empire stands a accident civilization with a princess keeping the place at watch.
A pink foal trots through the shiny halls of crystals blinding like the sun with mystery's hidden that the pink foal has discovered.

The foal walks into a room rudely and wakes up her older sister flurryheart looking like she suffered from Skylar bullying her in a dream or before she slept.
The foal whispers ' flurry get up I have a plan.'
Flurryheart delicately gets up with her Maine as perfect as anyone even though it's not perfect.. flurryheart and the foal walks into the library and discusses about the plan of sending some friends and family to canterlot.

Back in canterlot there is a family room for celestia and Luna's children maybe twilights if she has any ( you will know later if i remember)
There were a few ponies sleeping in their version of a living room with alot of space like things but in a room nearby with a empty bed but pictures of the pony who has vanished many years ago.
A gray stallion was laying down on the Sofia with a beautiful mare who was green as a mint leaf with sugar and their Maine looking like the night sky with light.

A letter shows up magically with a strange information appears the stallion and mare don't notice. Their eye lids looked like they were glue shut...

Twilight and sunset shimmer sits up a fancy glided table with crystals shining like rainbow dash's Maine.

A few minutes pass and sunset and twilight have finished their pancakes that had very fancy chocolate and herbs that made it look deliateful to look at.
Before twilight and sunset left the room a stallion holding a very long scroll with his fancy jacket had something important.

' your majesty I have some news from the crystal empire from princess cadence and her two daughters flurryheart and Skylar". Says the stallion with his snow white coat with his sunlight Maine.
Twilight nodds and the stallion continues..
The stallion reads 'Dear twilight
Just for you to know me and flurry are ok, Skylar will be joining us soon while my husband will watch purpleflower and her brother with the baby sitter.
I know this ain't much but from cadence and flurry.'

Somewhere near canterlot on a sonic train two foals hide in a violet Maine with crystal blue streaks. The foals try their best to stay hidden from their mother.
Creaking from the train gets louder as they get closer to their location.

The light pink mare thinks of her plan meanwhile at the station young adult ponies in cloaks hide ready to meet some guests.
As the ponies wait for a fast train from the north some other ponies in cloaks run somewhere for a unspethice reason.

The mare walks off the train and quickly hides in a area and leaves the other light pink filly and light blue cult. The foals quickly put their cloaks on and head to the castle.

Twilight and sunset waits in the throne room by reading some daring do books with smirks on their faces.
Cloping and knife like sounds fill the hallway nearby. Tic..Tic.. SCRATCH!!
The door opens mysteriously. Twilight stares with a power like look. As some other cloaked ponies or creatures came in with two other mares behind them like a cult.
Twilight angrily saying 'what is the meaning of this.' A pony talks ' we are looking for the portal.' A pony that is walking looks offended and concerned with a sharp expression.
Twilight looks with concern and answers ' why do you need the portal, realms aren't for tampering with.' A creature answers not sounding like they are from equestria ' well we need to enter or you will face the consequences your so unaware about the magic.'

A violet mare starts running and her mother comes running from what they were hearing with the other cloaked wanting to attack the other cloaked ones Infront.
Purpleflower shouts with a voice that sounds overly young for their age ' you shouldn't talk to her t-that way like she said realms aren't for playing with I know this because-umm'. Moonlove streaks ' PURPLE DON'T SAY IT!!!'
Twilight stares thinking ' w-why would my niece be here?'
Sunset begins to change in a unusual way thinking on how stupid she was for the past few years.

Flurryheart and cadence runs in for something unexpected just for a talk and a small meeting ( it isn't politics) .
Flurryheart stares in worries about many things without of the thought of why she came here in the first place .
A grey stallion takes off his hodd and says ' tell us why you want to play with magic? You misterious creature.'
The explains anxiously ' it's just because we need to enter b-because it's our home land.' Twilight replys ' I guess I have no choice to allow it.'

Purpleflower takes off her hood and shows her galaxy Maine upsetly replys' Auntie don't?!'
The ponies near her take their hoods off all except the ones who already did so.
Flurry stares and says ' Is that you moonlove and hitch...wait is that you Zara?!'
Zara with no expression replys ' yes.'

To be continued.....

Author's Note:

This might be out of context