• Published 9th Jan 2024
  • 195 Views, 24 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Sinister Storms Of the Storm King - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew are back! This time they face the Storm King from ruining Valentine's Day.

  • ...
8
 24
 195

Chapter 2: Enemies Rising

We cut to Piqua Ohio at Jermone Horowitz Elementary School. See it used to be all gloomy and Inside was a prison. But no more was it. Ever since the whole incident from the Other Dimensionater in the first story things change. New teachers were coming in and ridding anything that was horrible. All the kids loved the changes and were actually doing way better and they were getting better grades. The bell rang and everyone cheered heading out for the weekend since it's Friday. But one kid was not happy with how things turned out. He was Melvin Sneedly. He growled and walked home angry and slammed the door and threw a fit.

"I can't believe it! First George and Harold came back and threatened me for a way to stop this Tirek and now the school changed and I don't like it!!" Melvin shouted.

He fell face first on his pillow and groaned a bit. He then saw all the awards we won due to him being the only kid sho seems to learn anything that the drone beehive it used to be. But now that it changed everyone participated in the different clubs they had and he didn't like it. That and he wasn't getting the attention anymore.

"Why can't George and Harold leave my inventions alone? If they didn't mess with my Other Dimensionater then none of this would happen. I'm still surprised that they even got girlfriends too. I wish that the school would go back to the way it was and stay that way!" Melvin replied.

He laid down on his bed and tried getting some rest. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't rest. This made him frustrated and then he spotted the comics that George and Harold made when they were still in Ohio. This gave Melvin an evil idea.

"So they wanna ruin my life huh? Well then. I'll just head to this Equestria for myself and show them that they don't mess with me!!" Melvin said evily.

So he grabbed a few inventions that will provide useful for them. Then he actived the Other Dimensionater and a portal appeared and it transported him straight to Equestria.


The portal reopened and Melvin landed in the Everfree Forest. He managed to get out of the forest and hid somewhere where the ponies can't find him. He then opened a portal to the Vault in the Canterlot Castle. He hopped in the portal and in the Vault was a bunch of relics and artifacts that were too dangerous unless you know how to control it's powers.

"Well I will give them credit for this. All these items are powerful and can provide to be useful later on." Melvin commented.

Then he saw something that got his attention. It was a statue of a male satyr-like creature.and next to him was a staff with a blue crystal in it. Melvin went to it and grabbed it to get a closer look at it.

"Hmm. Lovely staff. But I wonder what it does?" Melvin wondered.

Suddenly he actived the staff and zapped the statue. Then it started turning into a living being. Once all the stone was gone the creature fell and coughed a little as it scared Melvin a little and dropped the staff. The being got up reclaimed it and cracked his back.

"Ooh boy that's gonna hurt first thing in the morning." The creature said.

The creature then spotted Melvin and got really close into his face.

"Who are you? And are you the one that released me from being a statue?" The creature asked.

"Yes sir. I'm Melvin Sneedly. I was the one that somehow brought you back. Please don't hurt me. I really gotta stay professional for school." Melvin worried.

The creature then got a little confused by his statement.

"Ok well 'Melvin' first of all I don't care about this school thing you said. Second why would I hurt you when you clearly set me free? You clearly are in the wrong head." The creature replied.

Melvin felt insulted by that.

"I'll have you know that im in the smart mind! I have created multiple inventions, got straight A's in my classes and never was late once monkey man!" Melvin snapped.

The creature didn't like being called a monkey and grabbed his throat and brought him close to his face.

"Don't call me a monkey boy!! Do you have any idea who I am?! Im the Storm King! And if you call me monkey again I will fry your brains out with my staff!" The Storm King shouted.

"Ok ok! I'm sorry I called you a monkey! Just don't hurt me!" Melvin cried.

The Storm King dropped him and was about to head out the door he realized that he didn't want to draw any attention.

"Ugh. Hey kid? Think you know a way out of here without setting the alarms?" The Storm King asked.

"Yes I do! Lemme get us out with my Portal Blaster!" Melvin said.

Melvin took out his invention and blasted a portal out and they went through it leading them back to the Everfree Forest and hid deep in there to know that no one can find them. The Storm King was impressed at his tech and brains.

"Alright. Maybe you can be useful to me after all." The Storm King replied.

"Well I be happy to help you Storm King. But I need a favor in return. There's these two boys named George and Harold and I want to make them pay real bad." Melvin offered.

"Why would I go and find two boys like you? They are the least of my problems. The goal I'm working on is taking Equestria for myself. I tried a while back but then Tempest ruined that moment and I turned to stone." The Storm King growled.

"Wait! What if I can help you claim Equestria as your own if we find George and Harold and destroy them? Fun fact they had girlfriends and were with these six other ponies." Melvin asked.

That part caught his attention.

"Six other ponies? Did one had long dark purple hair with a single pink streak in it, the second had large pink poofy hair that looked like cotton candy, the third had long rainbow colored hair, the fourth had blond hair in a ponytail with a red rubberband tied at the bottom, freckles on her face, and a cowboy hat on her head, the fifth had purple colored hair done up in curls, and a three diamond cutie mark in it, and the sixth one had long pale pink hair that covered her a side of her face?" The Storm King asked.

"Yes. They did the last time I saw them. You know them?" Melvin wondered.

"Yes I do! That was Twilight and her stupid friends!! They were the reason I failed last time to rule Equestria!" The Storm King answered.

Hearing that gave Melvin an idea on how he can help him.

"Well Storm King. Perhaps I can use my technology and brains to give you a extra boost to make Equestria all yours. And if you want maybe I can do something about Twilight and her friends." Melvin offered.

The Storm King thought about it and he knew that if he was gonna rule Equestria he'll need all the help he can get.

"All right Melvin. If you can do that then you have a deal. What did you have in mind?" The Storm King thought.

Melvin smiled evily knowing exactly what to do. I hope that our heroes will soon know this and stop whatever plan their doing and stop them.

Author's Note:

Oh no! Melvin's here and he brought the Storm King back! What can the heroes do? Guess we'll find out!