• Published 9th Jan 2024
  • 195 Views, 24 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Sinister Storms Of the Storm King - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew are back! This time they face the Storm King from ruining Valentine's Day.

  • ...
8
 24
 195

Chapter 10: The Heroes vs The Storm King

With Melvin taken care of the heroes reached the balcony. Once there they see the Storm King still conjuring the tornado to destroy everything in sight. As he was doing this Ms Ribble uncooked her hair and yanked his underwear and gave him a wedgie. He yelled in pain and loosen his grip on the staff and dropped it. That caused the tornado to disappear but the storms were still going. Ms Ribble then slammed his face on the floor and after a few seconds he picked himself up.

"You think that's funny don't you? Yanking my underwear when I wasn't looking. Not cool." The Storm King replied.

"Your not gonna summon a tornado to destroy Equestria. We took out your little lackey and now were taking you out too." Ms Ribble said determined.

"Oh really? With this pathetic excuse of an army? Yeah right." The Storm King bluffed.

"I'll have you know Storm King that we are an unstoppable army. And whether you think were weak or not we will stop you!" Sunset replied.

"And how you gonna do that? You guys are literally jokes!!" The Storm King shouted.

"No they aint! I heard about the heroic deeds they did! They vanished the fears of King Sombra! They fought for love against Queen Chrysalis! And they even took down a region of terror or Tirek!! So this doesn't change anything Storm King!" Tempest shouted.

"Oh like I'm suppose to believe that? Please they can't fight! Even if they did they lose easily!" The Storm King rebutted.

"I don't think so Storm King. We are much more tough now. And if you think you can stop us then your wrong. So laugh at us all you want but were still gonna stop you!" Harold said.

"If you really have a wish to be beaten that much then I got no problem granting that. Let's do this punks!!" The Storm King shouted.

The Storm King charged up his staff and the crystal was crackling electricity ready to fight. Then the Storm King growled and the heroes got in battle positions and prepared to fight him.

Soon our heroes then charged into battle! And when The Storm King was about to attack them all the whole scene froze as George and Harold came in front of the readers.

"Freeze! The following scenes contain stuff that may be a little violent to kids. So violent that it’s not something for them to see. But we can only show it using a technology known as Flip-o-rama!!" George announced.

Then Harold got his notebook with the pictures for Flip-o-rama.

"Ok so The Storm King tried giving the team the boot." Harold started making the picture move.

"But due to the immortality they gained the Storm King was out of luck." George continued.

"So the boys punched the Storm King and Mr Meaner gave him a stinky surprise!!" Harold replied.

"Then Ms Ribble gave him a killer wedgie as he cried in pain like a baby." George said.

"Oh this next one's good. Next their wives along with Sunset and Tempest gave the Storm King a taste of girl power and fried him in magic!" Harold shouted.

"Wait! Your wife doesn't have a horn so how can she do magic?" George asked.

"Well I meant that Lyra, Sunset and Tempest used magic. For Bon Bon she used her immortality as an advantage to help us." Harold explained.

"Ok man. Just be more specific next time okay?" George said.

"Sure. I will do that. Anyways George and Harold's plan was working perfectly. But then they realized that they need to destroy the staff to release and the contained magic that Melvin took and split it." Harold replied.

"To keep things dramatic they got the staff but don't know how to destroy it." George said as Harold flipped the last page ending the Flip-o-rama and back to the fight scene.

"Nice George but we need to destroy the staff! But how?" Harold asked.

"I don't know man!" George worried.

With the other members they were all keeping The Storm King busy as Mr Meaner used the Storm King as a punching bag. While he was busy the girls and Ms Ribble came to them and tried helping them figure out a way to destroy the staff.

"Boys we gotta destroy that staff and release all the magic that Melvin took and gave the Storm King!" Sunset replied.

"Your right Sunset!! But the problem is we don't know how to destroy it!" George worried.

The Storm King who overheard that managed to get out of the punching session and was enraged hearing this.

"No! That's mine! You won't destroy it!" The Storm King shouted.

The Storm King was about to chase them but Mr Meaner grabbed him and slammed him on the ground all hurt.

"You're not going anywhere monkey man! You're staying right here and accepting defeat!" Mr Meaner shouted.

He then sprayed him in the face with his stinky gas and the Storm King coughed in disgust.

"Oh come on man! That reeks!" The Storm King shouted.

Then Captain Underpants flew in and grabbed him forcing him to witness his staff being destroyed. He saw Harold take the crystal out of the staff and smirked at the The Storm King. He then started fearing the worse.

"Wait! Bring me that back. Please?" The Storm King begged.

"I'm actually putting it where it belongs. In the dirt!" Harold replied.

He then threw the crystal really hard on the ground and it shattered into a million pieces and saw all the magic being released and returning to it's rightful owners. And then the boys broke the staff in half and threw them away as the Storm King cried in defeat. Then the storm clouds suddenly vanished into thin air and the storm was no more.

"NO!! MY STAFF! YOU RUINED MY PLANS!! WHY?!?!" The Storm King cried.

"Because you will not win and you certainly will not take over Equestria. Now you will face the consequences of your actions in stone once more." Tempest said.

She took out a stone bomb and threw it at the Storm King. He saw himself being sealed in stone once more and he wouldn't move again. And plus now that the staff was destroyed no one can revive him back. The heroes cheered in victory and went back in the throne room and freed the ponies and sisters from their chains. Twilight and her friends hugged the boys for saving them and the sisters smiled at the boys.

"Well boys you did it again. You saved Equestria once more and we are eternally grateful for you. Thank you." Celestia said.

"Your welcome. But we still gotta figure out what to do with Melvin." Harold replied.

The heroes then all looked at Melvin still chained to the wall. Then they all went to him and once Melvin looked at the heroes he was greeted with angry looks.

"Uh hehehe. George and Harold. Look this wasn't the way I wanted to turn out. But gimme me another chance?" Melvin replied nervously.

"After everything you done? I don't think you deserve that kind of mercy." Captain Underpants said.

"No no no! Come on! You can't leave me behind!" Melvin replied.

"Melvin Sneedly. You have put lives in danger and you certainly showed that you have no love in your heart. All you cared about is work and not friendship. So for your crimes you committed you will spend 5 years in jail until you realize what you did was wrong." Luna replied.

And right on cue the guards came in and cuffed Melvin. But before they took him away he had a few words to say to George and Harold.

"Oh um guys? Listen. I'm so sorry to cause all that trouble. I can see where it all went wrong. I have some regrets to say the least." Melvin said.

"We hope you learned a lesson Melvin. This didn't have to happen like this." George replied.

"And I say that you have a lot to think about. And don't even think about getting your intelligence back. Because you don't deserve to be a genius." Mr Meaner said angry.

"Yes. That's for sure. I get it. I messed up bad and now I paid the price." Melvin said defeated.

"Big time. And we hope you changed when you get out." Bon Bon said.

Melvin lowered his head in disappointment and the guards continued taking him to jail where he will learn the error of his ways and the tank carrying his intelligence got everyone's attention.

"So what do we do with this?" Rainbow asked.

"We will have it locked away in the Vault so no one can get it and use it for evil." Celestia answered.

Everyone agreed and were so happy that all this is over.

"Whew. That was a crazy adventure. But we saved the day! And it looks like the storm is finally lifted!" Ms Ribble said.

"Now that all this is over what should we do now?" George asked.

"Well you still wanna take us out for dinner and go enjoy the Valentine Party?" Lyra offered.

"Sure babe. After everything we did I say we deserve a nice dinner. Hey Mr Meaner? How's about you join us and if you like you can invite Spitfire to join. You too Celestia and Luna." George replied.

"Gosh that is a very generous offer boys. We would love to join you." Celestia smiled.

"Count me in too. I wanted you to meet Spitfire since I first started my job at the Wonderbolt Academy. So it's a date tonight." Mr Meaner said.

Everyone loved hearing that and they accepted the invitation. This will be a date they'll never forget. But first they needed to clean up this huge mess in the castle.

Author's Note:

One chapter left guys! Get ready!