• Published 23rd Dec 2023
  • 357 Views, 11 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Creepy Revolving Revenge of Queen Chrysalis - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his crew are back to fight the evil Queen Chrysalis!

  • ...
8
 11
 357

Chapter 8: Freeing and Earning Lovers

The boys landed back on the ground and saw all the ponies still trapped in the cocoons. But at least all their love magic returned to them. George and Harold were happy that all the love was returned to it's rightful owners but still needed a way to go them out of the cocoons. At the same time Captain Underpants returned after putting Chrysalis in Tartarus.

"Alright sidekicks! Chrysalis is in jail and won't be harming anyone again." Captain Underpants replied.

"Good. But we need to free all of the ponies! They're still trapped in those cocoons!" George said.

"Wait George. How will we free them without doing harm to the ponies?" Harold asked.

The two began thinking of a way to free them. After a few they couldn't think of anything til finally we zoom in their minds and they started forming a brainstorm. Meaning they have an idea.

"I got it! We can use my blasters to see if that will break the cocoons." Harold replied.

To demonstrate he aimed his blaster at a cocoon with Soarin inside. He actived it and it hit the cocoon. Doing that instantly freed Soarin and he smiled.

"Thank you boys! I appreciate that!" Soarin said.

Harold smiled knowing that prediction worked. Then all the other guys got to work freeing the others. Harold even made another blaster for George to use so they'll get more done. So everyone got started by freeing everyone trapped in the cocoons. Even Captain Underpants had his own way of freeing them. That includes shooting unlimited underwear at them breaking and freeing the ponies.

This continued on til the boys reached the final three cocoons. Two that have Lyra and Bon Bon and one huge cocoon with Twilight and her friends in it.

"Ok guys. This is it. Captain Underpants. Free Twilight and her friends while me and George free Lyra and Bon Bon." Harold replied.

"Can do sidekicks!" Captain Underpants answered.

So he got started on breaking the cocoon with his fists and his unlimited underwear. Meanwhile George and Harold reached where Lyra and Bon Bon were and both actived their blasters and freed them from the cocoons. Once that happened the two ponies cried tears of joy and ran to the boys. They instantly hugged them and George and Harold did the same.

"Oh boys! Thank you for saving us! We knew you come for us!" Lyra cried.

"And you were so brave out there. You really know how to stop the villains you made from your comics. And Harold? Did you really mean it when you said I'm cute?" Bon Bon asked.

"Of course I did. You're like the most cutest pony I've met since we came here. And I couldn't let anyone hurt you. You're everything to me Bon Bon." Harold answered.

Bon Bon smiled and hugged Harold. Then George did the same thing with Lyra. At that time Captain Underpants with the Mane Six arrived. They smiled seeing the romance that was happening.

"You really love the boys. Don't you?" Twilight asked.

"Yes Twilight. They saved us. And if it weren't for them we wouldn't be here." Lyra replied.

"Yeah. We stopped Chrysalis from destroying Equestria just like we stopped Sombra from taking the Crystal Empire." George said.

"Well done boys. And you know what guys?" Rarity asked.

"What?" George and Harold said in unison.

"Since you boys saved Lyra and Bon Bon as well as us. I think you should do something for them." Rarity replied.

"But we don't know what else." Harold said.

"I think you already know. Kiss them." Rarity smirked.

The boys blushed hearing that but Lyra and Bon Bon were not embarrassed. They had a crush on the boys and now was time to show them that they care.

"George. Harold. We held crushes on you since we first met. And we would love nothing more than to spend the rest of our lives with you. We love you boys." Lyra confessed.

"Aww Lyra." George said. "You know what? We love you too. Back home we never had lovers. But now we do."

"You really are cuties. Now come here and kiss us you fools." Bon Bon said opening her arms.

The boys went to them and they engaged in passionate kisses. George kissed Lyra and Harold was kissing Bon Bon. They enjoyed the feeling of their soft lips and rubbed their backs. After 5 minutes they separated and looked in each others eyes.

"Does this mean were...?" Harold asked.

"Yes. We are officially your girls now. And you're our boyfriends." Bon Bon finished.

"Aww!" The Mane Six said.

Then they heard Captain Underpants crying seeing such romance.

"Okay. That is quite a romantic scene anyone wanted to see." Captain Underpants cried.

"So Bon Bon? We still owe you a date at the Winter Gala right?" Harold asked.

"You sure do. And now we have real dates. You'll still give us that private waltz right?" Bon Bon wondered.

"Yes babe. I haven't forgotten about that." Harold replied.

Bon Bon smiled as she and Harold shared another kiss on the lips. Everyone adored the scene and decided that it was now time to prepare for the Winter Gala.

Nighttime rolled in and in the Treehouse we see the boys in their fancy tuxes. George had on his ruby tux while Harold had on his sapphire tux. They were looking sharp and were ready for the big night.

"All right Harold. Let's get out there and have the night of our lives with our girls." George smiled.

"I'm way ahead of you George." Harold replied.

And so the two went down the slide and headed off to Canterlot Castle to meet with Lyra and Bon Bon for the Winter Gala. This with be a night they'll never forget.

Author's Note:

One left. Get ready for a romantic dance scene.