• Published 2nd Jan 2024
  • 244 Views, 9 Comments

Color War 1 (Rewritten) - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



A war started over tension among the color countries.

  • ...
 9
 244

The invasion

Then, the blue army eventually defeated Navy Blue Republic, Greater Purple's capital was about to be captured. Kingdom of Blue sent the Blue 5th and Blue 9th army to invade Equestria and make a puppet state that gives resources to them and to help them in this war.

Most soldiers came from the Red front. Planes fly through the skies of Equestria, dropping bombs on Ponyville and Canterlot.

Twilight saw one of the war planes, she used a magic spell to turn the plane into a banana. The blue soldier fell on the ground and was killed by Twilight who used her horn. the Blue 9th and Blue 5th army March through Equestria.

Ponies and soldiers from Kingdom of Blue fought for hours, and weeks.. Many ponies and stickman are dead, causing a foul smell on the ground. One of the soldiers got out of the trench and have a flamethrower. One of the unicorn said, "I have an idea!" and zapped at the stickman causing the stickman to teleport into the trench containing soldiers from Kingdom of Blue, killing most soldiers and causing the trench to be on fire.

Shining Armor lead a charge at the firing Blue soldiers, they used spears, their own horns, and Shining Armor even used a spell he learned from Princess Celestia many moons ago. He fired the spell at the incoming Blue soldiers and they are all gone, and they are not in the prison that Tirek is in. Then, the commander got a grenade and threw it at the ponies. Sadly, the grenade killed the charging ponies and even Rainbow Dash who was flying and gonna drop a bomb on the trench full of Blue soldiers.

Then, Equestrian 6th and 4th army attacked and secretly raided the trench full of Blue soldiers. Captain Ego then said, "Fire, fire, show no mercy!" Then, some blue soldiers put some shells in the artillery and the artillery fired and killed some ponies and some ponies in the 8th and sixth army that was raiding the trench. The Trench is close to the trench where the artillery is in. In the land between the trenches, their lies many landmines and corpse, the corpse make the battlefeild smell horrible, it was a dark and stormy day. Then, general Pain read the latest war report, he was upset. Since they invaded Equestria they lost many conquered territory in the Kingdom of Red and Kingdom of Red soldiers even seized lots of land in the Kingdom of Orange.

General Pain ordered bombers to fly and drop bombs on the conquered land and cities, General Pain is not going to lose all the hard progress made by the soldiers. General Pain yelled, "We must teach them who is boss and to not mess with us.."


Meanwhile, there was a new emperor of Green, he died by a sudden heart attack, the new emperor, GreenIron remembered when Kingdom of Blue helped Empire of Green during the Green Civil War. Green iron hoped to join in the Equestria campaign to get more land and resources they are running low on Copper, gold, and precious materials. Shamrock Republic was just defeated. Green iron sent 1/3 of Green's army to help Blue.

GreenIron sent another third of the army to invade southern Kingdom of Red to make the Kingdom of Red fight on three fonts.

Empire of Green soldiers and commanders like GreenBro was confident that the war will be easy. Green Empire's soldiers try to encircle Canterlot. But The Equestrian 1st, 2nd, and 3rd army stopped them. GreenBro said, "Oh no, dudes... we gotta bail.."

They retreated but still pointed their rifles at the enemy. Meanwhile on the southern front, Kingdom of Red lost many of it's rural cities like Catville, Greenview, and even one of Kingdom of Red's largest city, Rockington. But Then, the King of Red preformed Operation: Rolling Strawberry, many Red soldiers encircle around the invading Green army and some of the soldiers left the encirclement to fight the second wave of Green soldiers. Planes fly on the sky, they bomb Kingdom of Green and the Red soldiers, but anti aircraft machinery defeated the planes, Green lost 90% of it's Air Force and the rest are outdated or need massive repairs and their economy isn't in a good spot. Equestria continues to push Green and Blue out of it's territory.


Then, After 21 days the Equestrian Military has successfully defeated Kingdom of Blue and Green Empire out of their territory but Princess Celestia didn't want to stop there, she wanted to make them pay and Princess Celestia didn't want to let the soldiers at the border get killed by second wave of soldiers, planes, or artillery. Kingdom of Red pushed Blue out of some of it's cities and defeated Blue in the Northern Front. THe Southern Front collapse and was a victory fro Kingdom of Red. Kingdom of Red's 7th and 10th army pushed Cyan and Maroon out of the territory and Maroon almost lost their capital.