• Published 2nd Jan 2024
  • 244 Views, 9 Comments

Color War 1 (Rewritten) - Serenity Darkmoon Raven



A war started over tension among the color countries.

  • ...
 9
 244

Gray joins the war

Kingdom of Gray has a border dispute with Shamrock Republic over grand strip, a land filled with valuable farm land and has many valuable things like Copper, oil, and even Nickel . It has close ties with Empire of Green, king of Kingdom of Gray, Gray IV knows they can't win a war against Shamrock Republic without allies so Gray IV ask Empire of Green to invade Shamrock Republic with them. The King of Green accepts. Then, Kingdom of Gray invades Shamrock Republic from the south and Green Empire invades from the East.

Within a month, the Shamrock Republic collapse, Green and Gray split the defeated country and the resources. Gray also has more oil they can use. Green sent 100,000 soldiers and lost 20,000 while Gray sent all their military and lost 50,000 (50% of their army)

Meanwhile, Princess Celestia sends aid, military supplies, and supplies to the warring nations. Sky Blue stayed neutral but are profiting off of other nations buying their military equipment in exchange for massive amounts of money.

Kingdom of Blue used dangerous gas in their next battle against Kingdom of Red, Battle of Holeburgh. Kingdom of The gas with fancy colors like green and purple caused massive casualties among both sides, the gas caused a painful death. After many weeks, Commander Bluemann ordered the soldiers to retreat since Kingdom of Red is fighting back fiercely and the commander realized it is not worth it to continue fighting. Blue lost 60% of soldiers that fought in that battle.

Kingdom of Blue then tries to make a push in Greater Purple and even invaded Navy Blue Republic to defeat Greater Purple.
Then, Kingdom of Red continued to push back Kingdom of Blue. Green Empire tried to invade Kingdom of Red from the south but the legendary 6th Red Army, 2nd Red army, and 10th Red Army keep defeating them. Yellowvania and Empire Green starts to fight, many soldiers on each side die. Yellowvania wants more land and control of the river in Green Empire.

The next day, Navy Blue was defeated and Kingdom of Blue's Air Force launched bombs on Greater Purple.

A soldier who is a member of the greater Purple army puts a shell in an artillery. The soldier told the solider standing next to the artillery to fire. The soldier obeyed and an artillery shell was released and it flew up in the sky and it hit one of the Bomber planes that Kingdom of Blue was using to defeat Greater Purple. Three more planes were destroyed and then the other planes flew away.

Then, there was a tragedy, Kingdom of Blue used a missile on Kingdom of Red it was meant to fire at the capital of Red but it went the other direction and hit Canterlot, there was five casualties.

Princess Celestia was angry King of Blue said it was an accident. Then, Bluemann said, "We will use the gas to defeat Greater Purple,"

Bluemann then moaned, "Also, due to King and General Pain's orders... we will also invade Equestria they are supplying our enemies, they are supplying your country too but our enemies too, they are against us and they might join the war against us.. we are losing the western front already if Equestria joins.. we are doomed. Also, King and general Pain says we are running out of oil and copper.. we need to invade Equestria for oil and copper!"