• Published 16th Dec 2023
  • 348 Views, 8 Comments

NeuOrdnung: Last Days of Equestria - DegureProductions



Twilight and her friends need to rebuild and restore Equestria after everything was destroyed by the Changelings.

  • ...
 8
 348

Prologue: Surrendering

At the Canterlot castle, the changeling army had encircled the Main Six on all sides, leaving them without any possible exit.

"We are cornered from all sides... we need to give up!" -said Twilight Sparkle before Chrysalis showed up right after- "Oh, perfect! If the most important of the Elements of Harmony is giving up, all of them will do so, one by one."

"Not if we do something about that!" said Applejack.

"It's over, Applejack, there is nothing we can do," said Twilight.

"Alright, I don't even know why Celestia chose ya after all," said Applejack.

"She sent me to Ponyville because she said I was the chosen one because I could make better friends than anypony else in Equestria!" replied Twilight.

"And now, it's time to prove her wrong!" said Chrysalis, "-Now, each of you will be sent to the camps for the rest of your lives!"

"We'll see..." thought Twilight.

When the Main Six began complaining about the necklaces, their mouths were shut up, they were put in cages to soon be onto some kind of slave transport ship. Now, traveling across the Celestial Ocean, the ponies found out that the entirety of the Equestrian population was taken to work in concentration and forced labor camps, even the princesses couldn't escape. Chrysalis and her army were now the rulers of the once lands of Equestria.

Author's Note:

This is inspired by the TNO mod for HOI4.