• Published 4th Jan 2024
  • 634 Views, 12 Comments

The Tales Of Spike - Empress Of Evil - Spyro_Story



An evil alicorn rises and finished what she started long ago.

  • ...
 12
 634

Chapter 13: Good Vs Evil part 1

The clouds grew more and more to spread and block the night sky nearly around the Equestria, unleashing multiple green thunders rapidly upon them. Everyone from every town, kingdom, and cities were afraid to see its unholy appearance when they're panicking and some of them holding each other closer to protect.

In the middle of the land of Doma, the armies of Canterlot and Crystal Empire have arrived to be ready to face off against the foe like they've never faced before. The ones stands on the front are the two royal sisters, Shining Armor, and The Pillars. "So it begins." Princess Celestia said in series tone.

At the top of the dark tower, the Empress of evil now became fully powerful than before, looking down at her enemies with a big smile on her face. Until she noticed that she sees down there among them were princess Celestia and princess Luna. "Ah, they must be the rulers of Equestria, are they?" Empress Ravahna said with a curious.

"Indeed they are my Empress. But not for long once you eliminate them." Nemnok said.

Back down there, princess Celestia felt really about the situation, but for now she had to take a deep breath and then step foward to began her speak with a Canterlot voice. "Empress Ravahna, I princess Celestia have come for you to return our mentor Starswirl the Bearded and princess Twilight Sparkle along with her Friends. We can result this... peaceful and surrender to yourself and your followers... or you will face the consequences against Equestria." She said with a warning.

"Hmhmhmhmhm... I think not." Empress Ravahna chuckled when she rejected the sun princess's warning.

The Empress of evil closed her eyes and use her horn to release the magic and then creating a massive magic ball with an unholy enchanting words, causing the armies of Canterlot and Crystal Empire for taking a battle formations to be on their guard. But the Empress wasn't about to aim at them, only she throw it far down to the ground and hit it. The armies can feel the blow wind from it. The ground began to cracks with green light everywhere along with the earthquake, hearing the echoes of agony by those who's fell in the battlefield centuries ago. "ARISE UP MY LOYAL ARMY, TAKE YOUR REVENGE AND SERVE YOUR EMPRESS ONCE AGAIN, I COMMAND UPON YOU!" Empress Ravahna shouted the samething as princess Celestia did.

Then suddenly, one came out that appears to be a hoof made of bones, but it is not the only one. The entire army of the undead armored skeletons of earth pony, unicorn, and pegasi have completely risen up from the ground with an glowing green eyes and a green mist inside all over it, carrying the weapons, numbers of thousands more than Canterlot and Crystal Empire's army. The Empress's armored skeleton taking their stands formations on front to face off against Empress Ravahna's enemies.

"Okay, this doesn't look good." Shining Armor regrettably said when they'll see the thousands of undead army. "Soldiers, battle formation!"

The army acted to their captain's order to take the positions they supposed to do. But the two princesses wouldn't be on the battlefield with them, because they knew they have to deal with Empress themselves. "Shining Armor, you must lead them to battle. Luna and I will head to the tower and handle Empress Ravahna." Princess Celestia said.

"As your command you majesty." Shining armor nodded while he bow down.

"Thank you, may our hope gives you all strength and courage." Princess Celestia while she and Luna taking a few steps forward to the tower. "Are you ready?"

"I am with you sister. Let's do this once and for all." Luna nodded while they opened their wings and then take flight straight to the dark tower ahead.

The Empress of evil notice the two princesses are headed their way to her with greatest opportunity. "Yes, come to me princesses... if you dare." She said while walking back to her throne, waiting for the two alicorn arrivals.

"You will not get away with this." Starswirl said while he struggles for trying to break the shackles.

"It is too late for that Starswirl." Nemnok said. He nod to give orders to Dredoks to take the wizard back to dungeon.

On the battlefield, the only now is Shining Armor, the Pillars, and armies against the evil armies of the undead. The white armored unicorn stallion turned to see everypony and starts to speak to them. "Alright everypony listen up. remember this day, we are the last line of defense and we won't let our foes to reach our homeland with fear and destruction. This is our best chance to hold them back as much longer as we can no matter the cost, or die trying."

They all began to take the battle formation, waiting for the enemy to make their moves. Until one armored skeleton makes roar to signal to make all the others roared as well, and then the thousands of armored skeletons began to charge towards at them. "CHARGE!" Shining Armor shouted while everypony also charged back straight to them and blasting multiple magic beams. Most of the other armored pegasi takes flight to take down the armored pegasi skeletons in the air. And now, two sides are clashing on each other, clanging their weapons and blasting their magics everywhere. Shining Armor has first taken down the Armored skeleton pony into pieces, but all the bones returns back together in slow to be revived, just like the Timberwolves did. "Damn, this battle is gonna be harder than I thought."

Two Minutes Earlier

Back at the Froud Valley, Spike and Sparx couldn't stop looking at the dark clouds with green thunders that makes them a little nervous, but now they don't have time for sight seeing. "First they've taken my friends, stole back the amulet from us, and now big scary storm that will somehow bringing the end of the world. What are we gonna do?" Spike asked in worry to his his little buddy.

But Sparx showing the baby dragon a fighting moves and point the direct where the terrible storm coming from, meaning that they should go to the land of Doma and fight back at them. "Yeah, that's a great idea, but it looks pretty far away we never get there in time." He said when Sparx agrees with him that he has a good point. Spike and Sparx needed to think the way of how will they gonna find way get the land of Doma on time. He took out every stuff he has in his backpack while shaking them out which is all of them are now useless, until one item caught his attention.

A pendulum that once belonged to an old mare named Amaihis from a day ago. Spike did remembered the old mare say that this pendulum is a magical jewel that can transport anywhere they wants to go. This must the best chance for Spike and Sparx, grabbing the pendulum and going on standby. "Sparx hold on to me, because we're going on a trip." He said while the dragonfly is landed on Spike's shoulder. "Okay so... how do I work this thing?"

The baby dragon is trying to figure it out how to get it work while he's doing grip it and shaken it. However, the pendulum is now active when it's glowed in white light. And then...

*POOF*

Spike and Sparx had now warped immediately to elsewhere which apparently to be at the land of Doma up hill, but the baby dragon got a mature headache when he feel his head like its gonna split open by the pendulum's affects. "Uuugh, oh boy my head is pounding painfully, it hurts." Spike said in pain while rubbing his head, even Sparx also feel that too, until now the headache has faded away. He sees the pendulum on his hand just turned to glittery dust.

Spike and Sparx looked at the dead wasteland, it was pretty sad to see it, until. "Wait, what's that noise?" He noticed when there's the sound coming from behind. They continues to move up to follow the nouse that sounded like... battle cry. Their eyes widened to finally know where the noise come from because the battlefield between good and evil has already started without them knowing. "What in Equestria, I think we just missed something very important."

While Spike and Sparx were watching, the baby dragon recognize those ponies in armor, including Shining Armor and the Pillars there. "Canterlot and Crystal Empire ponies, what are these guys doing here?" Spike asked in confusion, until suddenly he spotted princess Celestia and princess Luna from far away. "Hey, Celestia and Luna are headed to that tower, that means they're gonna fight the Empress and save our friends." The baby dragon had change his face turns to seriousness because he thought of what to do instead of standing doing nothing. "Sparx, we gotta go to the tower and help them because they need us more than anything." He said when his dragonfly friend nodded to agree Spike's idea. Luckily for Spike, his one wing are now fully healed after that Dredoks blasted at him. The baby dragon takes flight and headed to the dark tower ahead, hoping they don't get caught in the crossfire.

And so, the true epic battle on the land of Doma between good and evil... has began. Spike and Sparx are ready to join in the fight to the dark tower for everypony the baby dragon cares and loves so much. It is true Spike is young and small, but he has a heart like no others. This is chance for the good to defeat the evil once and for all... before it's too late.


To Be Continued...