• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 561 Views, 12 Comments

Equestria Ninjas: Pirate Clash - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninjas and Allies help Capper to rescue the king of Abyssinia.

  • ...
2
 12
 561

Welcome to Badstreet


Meanwhile, Sunset was sleeping in her bedroom with her PJs on until her alarm clock rang. Sunset groaned in bed as her journal inside her bag started glowing. One minute later, she turned off her alarm clock and sat up on her bed. It was Saturday morning as Sunset slowly opened her eyes and stretched until she saw her bag glowing.

“What's this?” Sunset wondered and grabbed her bag. She opened it and saw her journal glowing. Sunset turned the pages and saw a message from Twilight. She read it carefully and her face turned to worry. “Uh-oh.”

Minutes later, Sunset was dressed up and brought her bag as she stood right next to the CHS statue. While she was twiddling around with her phone and waiting for her friends from New York, someone sneaked up on Sunset and placed a hand on her shoulder. However, Sunset was ready and punched the figure’s face.

“Ow!”

Sunset gasped and realized it was Mikey. She said, “Mikey?”

“Surprise.”

While Raph giggled from the bushes and recorded the whole scene from his phone, Sunset said, “Don’t sneak up on me like that, dude.”

Mikey apologized, “Sorry about that.”

Soon, the rest of her New York friends: The turtles, Casey, April, Karai, Shinigami, and Keno emerged from the bushes.

“Glad you all made it here. How're all of you doing?” Sunset inquired.

"We're doing good, Sunset." Leo answered.

“Excellent. You got the portal projector ready, Donnie?” April asked.

Donnie took out a fully charged portal projector from his bag. “Eeyup. It is fully charged.”

"All right, you guys," Sunset told them, "This is it. Ready to go back to Equestria?"

"Yeah. But why?" Casey asked.

“I got a message from Twilight. She said it’s urgent.”

"Well, if Twilight and her friends are in trouble in Equestria, we’ll be there to help." Keno said.

Leo stated, “And we’re ready as always, Sunset.”

"Then not a moment to waste." Sunset told them. “Let's do this.”

”Donnie,” Leo called.

“On it,” Donnie started entering the coordinates on the portal gun and projected a portal. After that, the group went through the portal until it closed.


Minutes later, a portal opened outside Princess Twilight’s Castle and the ninja ponies stepped out.

Mikey smelled the fresh air. “Ahhhhhhh, feels good to be back here.”

Sunset walked towards the castle and knocked on the door.

The door was opened and Pinkie suddenly tackled Sunset to hug her.

Pinkie squealed in glee, “Hey Sunset! You made it!”

“Nice to see you again, Pinkie.”

Mikey greeted her, “What up Pinkie!”

Pinkie gasped, “Mikey! Ninja friends!” She hugged them one by one. “Welcome back.”

Karai told her, “Thanks for the warm welcome, Pinkie.”

“You betcha. Twilight and her friends are waiting for you inside.”

Sunset and her team nodded and they all went inside. In the main room, Sunset and her friends saw Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Blade Swipe, Twilight and the rest of their friends chatting.

“WE’RE HERE Y'ALL!” Mikey screamed.

Everypony turned to their attention to their pony friends from the other world and they were all happy to see them. Everyone greeted and hugged each other after that.

Twilight told her, “I’m glad you got my message, Sunset.”

“I sure did. So, what seems to be the problem in your area?”

Blade Swipe spoke up, “Well, um, there is no problem here in Ponyville. But, there is someone that I would like you and your friends to meet.”

“And who would that be, Twilight?” Raph asked.

Then, everypony heard someone knocking on the door. One of the royal guards answered, “They’re here, your Majesty.”

The two princesses nodded. Princess Luna ordered, “Open it.”

The royal guards opened the door and out came two familiar faces that the Ninjas and Allies recognized

“Am I late for the party?” Capper hollered.

Everypony smiled to see their feline friend except for Keno.

Sunset, “Hey Capper! It's been a while.”

"Indeed."

Keno stopped for a second. “Wait, wait, wait, you met this cat before?”

“Why yes. I met him back at Klugetown, but he ended up helping us by defeating the Storm King and his empire. Plus, he attended the Friendship Festival with us. Keno, this is Capper. Capper, this is my good friend, Keno.”

"It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Keno." Capper bowed and shook Keno's hoof.

"Likewise."

Then, four anthromorphic cats wearing some palace guard gear entered the castle and behind them was a black cat wearing a queen’s crown, necklace, gold armband, and a purple dress.

"Ah, my queen is here." Capper said and bowed as the feline queen entered the main hall. Capper announced, "Mares and gentlecolts, I present to you, the Queen of Abyssinia."

Then, everypony bowed to the Queen of Abyssinia.

"Thank you, Capper. Princess Celestia and Luna, so nice to see you two again."

"Indeed," Princess Celestia nodded.

"What brings you here to Ponyville?" Princess Luna asked.

The Queen of Abyssinia sadly told the ponies, "Well, you see, I’m here to speak with the ponies who defeated the Storm King.”

Princess Twilight acknowledged, “Ah yes, that would be me and my friends, your Majesty.”

The feline queen said, "Well, on behalf of Abyssinia, thank you."

"You are very welcome, your Majesty." Leo bowed.

"Wow, I never met a pony walking on two hoofs and have strange hands before," The queen of Abyssinia noticed.

Donnie explained, "Oh, well, you see, we're mutants and we're from another world. So, we pretty much look like this in here."

“Fascinating,” The Queen of Abyssinia smiled.

"Fascinating indeed, my queen. These are my friends..." Capper introduced them one by one. "Princess Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Blade Swipe, Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey, April, Casey, Karai, and Shini. Oh uh, don't forget about Keno, he's their friend too."

The Queen of Abyssinia bowed to them, “It is an honor to meet you all.”

“It is an honor to meet you as well,” Princess Twilight bowed in return.

“Indeed,” The Queen of Abyssinia sadly told them, “But, I desperately need your help at this time.”

Spike asked, “Why?”

“Because, my husband is missing.” The Queen of Abyssinia pretended to faint until Capper caught her.

"What happened?" Rarity sadly asked.

"I was right beside my husband last night when we were asleep. And when I woke up, he was gone. I called my royal guards to search for him. We looked everywhere except Badstreet, but nothing. Plus, I found catprints right near the window of our bedroom. So, in conclusion, I believe my husband was… KIDNAPPED!"

Rarity gasped and Fluttershy weeped, "Oh no."

"Who would do such a thing?" Starlight questioned.

"I'm not sure, but whoever it is, I will bring justice to those whoever kidnapped my king." The queen of Abyssinia cried. "Capper!"

"Yes, your Majesty," Capper replied.

"I entrust you and your pony friends to find and save my husband. Will you do that for me please?"

Capper acknowledged, "You have our word, your Majesty. We won't let you down."

The queen of Abyssinia bowed and said, "Splendid. I shall be off to this town's spa and tour around this town."

"Wait! Let us go with you, Queen of Abyssinia," Princess Celestia suggested. "We'll give you a tour around Ponyville."

"Agreed," Princess Luna added.

"Very well then. I hope they cover cat insurance. But nonetheless, farewell Capper and friends."

The Ninjas, Allies, and ponies waved bye to the Queen of Abyssinia and the Princesses as the Princesses' royal guards closed the door.

Sunset asked, "Capper, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Your queen said she and her guards searched the entire kingdom except Badstreet. Do you know what Badstreet is?"

"Ah yes, The Isle of BadStreet was a place where I hang out with my old pals when we were kitties. As I grew up, I moved to Panthera."

“So Badstreet is like the slums or the hood or something?” Casey inquired.

Capper answered, “I don't know what those words mean, but it's something like that.”

"So do you think your king is held up in that place?" Princess Twilight questioned.

"Perhaps, but..." Capper explained. “You need to know how Badstreet works in Abyssinia. So I’m going with you and I will bring some more of our friends because there is safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there.”

Leo told him, “I understand, Capper. We can handle whatever they’re dishin’.”

“Thank you. And uh, one more thing.”

“Hmm?” Leo and his friends wondered.

“There is no way you and your friends are going in looking like that.”


The Mane 7, Sunset, Starlight, Spike, Ninjas, and Allies were dressed in their pirate outfits as Capper guided them to the docks where some familiar faces can be seen there. At the docks, it was Fizzlepop Berrytwist (formerly known as Tempest Shadow), Captain Celaeno and her crew on their pirate airship.

“Hiya mateys!” Captain Celaeno greeted her old pals.

“Hello captain,” Casey greeted her and saluted.

Captain Celaeno saluted him back.

“Wow. Are you a pirate?” Keno asked.

“Indeed I am. What’s your name, kid?” Captain Celaeno asked Keno.

“My name is Keno. Pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise,” Captain Celaeno replied and they both shook each other’s hands after that.

“Howdy Shadow Tempest. How ya doin’ lately?” Applejack asked her.

“I don’t go by that name anymore. It’s Fizzlepop now.”

“I think your Shadow name is cool though,” Keno hollered.

“Thanks. Again, I don’t use that name anymore.”

“It’s cool. I’m Keno by the way.”

“Fizzlepop Berrytwist.”

The two ponies shook hands afterwards until Keno noticed something.

“What happened to your horn?”

Fizzlepop answered, “Oh this. It’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it later.”

After everyone greeted Celaeno’s crew, Captain Celaeno informed everyone, “Alright mateys, man your stations. We’re setting course to Abyssinia.


Minutes later, they arrived at the docks of Abyssinia, everyone lowered the sails and parked the ship.

Capper told Rainbow, “Rainbow, help me with the tarp.”

Rainbow nodded, “Got it.”

They both grabbed the tarp from the closet.

“Leo,” Capper called.

Leo grabbed the other side of the tarp and they covered the ship.

Fizzlepop said, “It feels really weird being back here.”

Captain Celaeno told her, “We’ll get in and get out.”

Capper informed everyone, “All right everypony, keep it chill. The last thing we need is my family figuring out I’m here.”

“All right lads, stay here and guard the ship while I guide my friends to Badstreet,” Captain Celaeno ordered her pirate crew.

The pirate crew nodded and Captain Celaeno went with her friends.

Everyone walked around the streets of Badstreet until a couple of kitties pickpocketed Captain Celaeno’s little bag of money from behind.

“Hey. Hey. Stop.” Captain Celaeno said, but the little kittens made their cute, little sad expressions on their faces.

“Aww, they look so cute.” Fluttershy said.

Celaeno sighed and let them go, “Just take it. Go on.” Then she noticed Pinkie wandering off on her own and scoffed, “Pinkie.”

Pinkie wandered around the alleyway until she saw a cat with a trench coat standing around. She greeted him, “Hey…”

The cat growled at Pinkie and her friends came to her aid.

Captain Celaeno told her, “Pinkie, stop. Just stop.”

Then, Raph and Capper glared at the trench-coated cat and the bad cat backed off, standing back at his spot.

“Why?” Pinkie asked.

“This isn’t a parade, it’s Badstreet,” Fizzlepop answered.

Capper stated, “Keep your hooves to yourselves unless you’re stealing.”

Captain Celaeno continued, “You either slouch or strut.”

Fizzlepop finished, “And never ever smile.”

Mikey said, “Okay, thanks for the info…”

Captain Celaeno rejected, “No. No thank you and drop the please too. Just… chill.”

“Why?” Princess Twilight questioned.

Captain Celaeno answered, “‘Because Capper, Fizzlepop, my crew, and myself have been here before and we know how to chill… like a villain.”

“Are you saying that we all have to be bad in order to survive these streets?” Raph said.

“Eeyup,” Blade Swipe answered.

Twilight said, “I can’t do this. In fact, we all can’t. We’re not villains.”

“Lucky for us, we used to be villains.” Karai stated as Blade Swipe, Sunset, Starlight, and Fizzlepop nodded.

Rarity spoke up, “I was temporarily turned into a villain a long time ago. Remember that?”

“And I used to learn how to take no guff from nopony thanks to Iron Will," Fluttershy admitted. “But I don’t do that anymore because it pushed my friends away.”

Capper understood his pony pals, “Look, I understand all of your concerns, but if you all wanna survive these streets, we gotta teach you how to find your bad side.”

“How?” Pinkie asked.

“I think it goes something like this,” Capper said. “Hit it.” He signaled Celaeno to sing.

[Captain Celaeno]
Let me tell you something you can really trust
Everybody's got a wicked side
I know you think that you can never be like us

Sunset, Starlight, Fizzlepop, Capper, Karai, and Blade Swipe nodded in unison.

Watch and learn so you can get it right

The heroes stepped aside as the seven former bad guys started dancing.

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
You need to drag your feet
You need to nod your head
You need to lean back

Mikey crossed his arms and leaned back on the feline bystander. He glared at Mikey and Mikey backed off while the seven continued dancing.

Slip through the cracks
You need to not care

[Blade Swipe]
Uh, you need to not stare

Capper sneakily stole Casey’s wallet from his bag.

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
You need a whole lot of help

[Capper]
You need to not be yourself

Sunset let Casey know that Capper got his wallet, and Casey angrily got his wallet back.

[Capper]
You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
You break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh

The five former villains and Capper started dancing their msuical number.

Chillin' like a villain

[Sunset Shimmer]
Chillin'

Twilight and her friends then started dancing, but they were not copying the movements from Capper, Captain Celaeno, and the five former villains.

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
Chillin' like a villain

[Starlight Glimmer]
Chillin'

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
Chillin' like a villain

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
(Hey)

Twilight and her friends stopped dancing and paused for a moment until they followed Capper, Captain Celaeno, and the five former villains.

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
Chillin' like a, chillin' like a

[Karai and Blade Swipe]
(Hey)

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
Villain

[Capper]
You get attention when you act like that
Let us teach you how to disappear
You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat

“Heh heh,” Capper chuckled.

Gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here
Raow!

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
You need to watch your back
You need to creep around

The seven tip-toed on a skateboard rail and then slid on it.

You need to slide real smooth

Mikey, Casey, and Rainbow tried to slid smooth, but they accidentally hit a garbage bin.

Don't make a sound
And if you want it, take it
And if you can't take it, break it

The four spun around and did a front kick as a demonstration. Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Keno tried to copy their moves but ended up falling over.

And if you care about your health

[Karai]
Seriously, you need to not be yourself

Everyone sat down on the rail and the heroes watched their dance number.

[Fizzlepop Berrytwist]
You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how

Everyone crossed their arms and put their right leg over their left leg.

You break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling

Everyone started dancing to the beat.

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh

Everyone started dancing again.

Chillin' like a villain

[Sunset Shimmer]
Chillin'

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
Chillin' like a villain

[Starlight Glimmer]
Chillin'

[Karai and Blade Swipe]
(Hey)

[Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe]
Chillin' like...

Everyone stopped dancing for a moment and gave each other hoof bumps and high fives.

[Mikey]
I really wanna be bad a lot

[Rainbow Dash]
And I'm giving it my best shot

[Fluttershy]
But it's hard being when I'm not

[Blade Swipe]
Well if you don't, you're gonna get us caught

[Sunset Shimmer]
He's right, we gotta stay low-key

[Starlight Glimmer]
Now show us how bad you can be

Mikey and Pinkie pulled out sunglasses and candy bar from their coats.

[Mikey & Pinkie Pie]
Like this?

[Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer & Karai]
(Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Rarity and Donnie then grabbed a jewel and a doubloon from their coats too.

[Rarity & Donnie]
Like this?

[Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer & Karai]
(Yeah, yeah)

After everyone learned how to steal and adapt into the streets of Abyssinia, they finally got their groove on.

[Applejack]
Oh yeah, Ah think we got this

[Casey]
Let's go, we're ready to rock this

[Leo]
And we ain't gonna thank you for your help

[All (except Captain Celaeno, Fizzlepop Berrytwist, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Capper, Karai & Blade Swipe)]
I think I found the worse to myself

Everyone started dancing the number together.

[Sunset Shimmer]
You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how

[Starlight Glimmer]
You break the rules
I can show you how

[Blade Swipe]
And once you catch this feeling

[All]
And once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh

[All]
Chillin' like a villain

[Sunset Shimmer]
Chillin'

[All]
Chillin' like a villain

[Captain Celaeno, Capper, Karai, & Blade Swipe]
(Hey)

[Starlight Glimmer]
Chillin'

[All]
Chillin' like a villain

[Rarity]
Chillin'

[All]
Chillin' like a villain

[Fizzlepop Berrytwist]
Chillin'

[Captain Celaeno, Capper, Karai, & Blade Swipe]
(Hey)

[All]
Chillin' like a villain

Princess Twilight and Mikey got their groove on and strutted forward until they unexpectedly bumped into Willy, making their friends nervous and worried.

“Hey there,” Willy greeted her. “I think I know you.”

Mikey said in a cool, unsuspecting voice, “Uh, no. Don't know you either, bro.”

“Uh, yeah, yeah you do,” Willy replied as Capper, Captain Celaeno, and the rest of their pony friends came to their aid. Willy asked, “Come on. Really?”

The heroes had no clue what he was talking about.

“Huh? Let me give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck… Huh… is incredibly thick.” The heroes refused to answer and Willy continued, “Come on…” Willy then saw a group photo of Princess Twilight, her friends, and her students in front of the School of Friendship in the newspaper cover. The big cat looked back and forth between the newspaper and Princess Twilight until he realized. “Oh, you're Princess Twilight.”

“Okay, we gotta move. Now!” Karai hollered.

“I don't think so,” Princess Twilight said before she was dragged off by her friends.

“Yeah. You are Princess Twilight. And you're Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spike, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, the mutant ponies and other friends, Captain Celaeno, and Capper. Hey, guys.”

Willy then realized he said Capper’s name and said, “Ah… Puma’s gonna love this.” He laughed and ran away to find her captain about the news.

Author's Note:
  • The Queen of Abyssinia first appeared in the MLP comic, My Little Pony: The Movie Prequel Issue #1.
  • The Mane 6, Ninjas, and Allies (except Keno) wore their pirate outfits back in Equestria Ninjas: The Movie.
  • Rarity mentioned about being turned into one as Nightmare Rarity is based on the MLP: Friendship is Magic comic arc, Nightmare Rarity.
  • Fluttershy mentioned about her bad attitude and Iron Will back in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Season 2 Episode 19, Putting Your Hoof Down.
  • Song "Chillin' Like A Villain" by Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, and Mitchell Hope.