• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 561 Views, 12 Comments

Equestria Ninjas: Pirate Clash - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninjas and Allies help Capper to rescue the king of Abyssinia.

  • ...
2
 12
 561

What's Her Name?

Some time ago, on the land of Abyssinia - a kingdom full of anthromorphic cats roam around the land. In the market area, a light blue cat with a coat, a hook, a sword, and a pirate hat entered and the workers of the market were scared seeing the pirate cat as it made its way to a shoppe called Petey’s Fish and Chips. The pirate cat entered the café and puts its sword in the sword check bin before going to his table where the rest of the cat pirate gang sit. The blue pirate cat grabbed some newspaper from his coat and sticked the newspaper on the bulletin board with a pin.

Then, a lioness wearing a red trench coat with spikes and a pirate captain hat with feathers entered from the kitchen and placed her pal’s food on the table. She saw the newspaper with a cover picture of the Ninjas, Mane 7, Discord, Starlight Glimmer, hippogriffs, Captain Celaeno, and Capper in a group shot where they saved Equestria from the Storm King’s empire.

The lioness growled and threw a piece of food at the newspaper as the pirate crew laughed.

“Poser,” The lioness said.

“Traitor,” The light blue cat called.

“Hello.”

The lioness called and the rest of her pirate crew threw pieces of food at the newspaper.

“Oh, I would love to wipe the smile off their faces. You know what I mean?” The light blue cat said.

The lioness turned her attention to the big black cat who was chewing his own food. “Willy. You wanna quit choking down on some sushi and get with the program?”

Willy gulped, “Yeah, what they said.”

The lioness said, “That little traitor. Who left us in the dark.”

The light blue cat continued, “Who turned his back on us.”

“Who said you weren’t big or bad enough to be in his gang,” Willy said as the pirate crew fell silent. He continued, “Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. He called her Fishy and the name just kind of…”

The lioness glared at Willy as he finished, “…stuck.”

“Alright, look, we have Capper’s turf now. He can stay in that boring town of Ponyville or wherever he is now…”

“Gary, that’s his turf now,” She pointed at the picture. “And I want it, too. We should not be getting his leftovers. Gary, Willy, and me, most of all, Captain Puma.” She asked Gary, “What’s my name?”

Gary took off his hat and bowed, “Puma.”

“What’s my name?”

“Mmm. Puma.” Willy answered while chewing a piece of his food.

Captain Puma repeated her question by singing, “What’s my name? What’s my name?

All of her pirate crew answered in unison, “Puma.”

[Captain Puma]
This is all hands on deck
Calling out to you boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect
We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next! (Crew: Next, next)
Our sail's about to be set (Crew: Set, set)
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget

[Captain Puma]
What's my name?
What's my name? (Crew: Puma)
Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name? (Crew: Puma)
Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it? What's it?
Say it loud

The crew then began to do a slow dive across their table, walk and rise up again, with Puma walking beside them with Gary walking behind her.

[Captain Puma]
(Crew: Puma, Puma)
All eyes on me, let me see 'em
(Puma, Puma)
What's it? What's it?
Say it! Say it!

They then got up and spread out, with Puma moving her arms together like a circle doing a dance.

[Crew]
Puma-ah-ah-ah!
Puma, Puma, la-la-Um
Puma, Puma, la-la-Puma
Puma, Puma, la-la-Um
Puma, Puma, la-la-Puma

The crew huddled up in front of the captees.

Puma!

They separate when Puma comes up from the centre.

[Captain Puma]
I'm the queen of this town
I call the shots, you know who I am
I don’t need to wear a fake crown,
Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next (Crew: Next, next)
My crew's as real as it gets (Crew:Gets, gets)
The worst are now the best

Puma and Gary touched swords together and sang together as well.

[Captain Puma and Gary]
And leaving us here will be their last regret

Puma moved around with her crew while holding her sword and swung it around.

[Captain Puma]
What's my name?
What's my name? (Crew: Puma)
Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name? (Crew: Puma)
Feel the power

Willy and the rest of the pirates grabbed a big chair, which Puma then sat on it and they lifted her with the chair up in the air.

No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours

The two then put the chair and Uma down.

What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it? What's it?
Say it, say it

Gary then took off his coat, leaving him in his white ripped tank top. He began to take over the song.

[Gary]
You know what they say
Bad girls have all the fun
Never learned how to count
'Cause I'm number one
Ready, here we come
We always get our way
It's a pirate's life, every single day
Hey!

The crew began to sing a bit with Gary while Puma winked at him.

She's the captain
I'm the first mate
Enemies seasick, can't see straight (Crew: Puma)
Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook (Crew: Puma)
Puma's so hot they get burned if they look (Crew: Puma)

Gary helped Puma onto her feet as she stood onto her chair. Puma then took over again.

[Captain Puma]
Oh!

She then moved her arms around to the music, while the crew kneeled down and moved their bodies.

It’s all eyes on me, let me see 'em

Gonzo picks her up and puts her on a big crate, as she continued to dance.

I see your eyes on me, boys
Hey!

She twirled around the crate and her crew, until she was brought back to the deck.

You know what my name is

Gary then ordered Willy, “Dance over there.”

Willy did so on the sidelines and Gary joined Puma onstage.

[Captain Puma]
Say it, say it louder!

[Captain Puma]
Hook me!

[Gary]
Ha, ha!

Puma was just standing there onstage with Gary, as the crew members were slowly crawling towards a huddle with them.

[Gary]
Ho!

They moved their arms as they did a pose and moved around more.

[Captain Puma]
Come on!

Puma then came forward from the centre of the crew and began singing again.

[Captain Puma]
What's my name?
What's my name? (Crew: Puma)
Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name? (Crew: Puma)
Feel the power

The crew were moving around swinging their swords and just generally having fun.

No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?

The crew then moved around while singing. Plus, Puma began doing a dance with her paws and her crew did the same.

[Captain Puma]
(Crew: Puma, Puma)
Ooh, say it louder
(Crew: Puma, Puma)
Ooh, say it louder
What's it? What's it?
Say it, say it

The crew then began to do their own thing around the ship like sword fighting, spinning around, even tormenting Willy a bit. Gary also put his coat back on and went to join his crew mates at their table.

[Crew]
Puma, Puma, la-la-Um
Puma, Puma, la-la-Puma
Puma, Puma, la-la-Um
Puma, Puma, la-la-Puma
Puma, Puma, la-la-Um
Puma, Puma, la-la-Puma
Puma, Puma, la-la-Um
Puma, Puma, la-la-Puma

The crew then put Puma’s throne on a barrel and Gary helped her up on it.

[Captain Puma and her crew]
Puma

Puma and her pirate crew laughed until the boss of the café threw an empty dish at Puma from the kitchen, but she ducked.

“Shut your clams!”

“Boss!” Captain Puma shouted.

“These dishes ain’t gonna wash themselves.” Her boss called from the kitchen.

“It’s fine. It’s fine. Because when I get my revenge, I will take it. We’ll steal all the precious treasures in every kingdom and after that, hello early retirement. They’re gonna forget that old, sleazy cat, and his little pony friends. And remember the name…”

“Fishy!” Willy shouted happily.

Puma then got an angry look on her face and looked at Gary and nodded. Gary then looked up at Willy with a smirk and pointed his head at the door.

“Okay, alright,” Willy said as Gary lead him to the exit. When they got there, Gary kicked Willy out of the shoppe. After Gary went back inside, Willy sneakily tried to get back in, but Gary stopped him with his hook. Willy held both his hands up and sat down on the side of the shoppe, looking dumbfounded and cluelessly stupid while Gary went back inside again.

Author's Note:


Captain Puma - voiced by Cindy Robinson (Amy Rose from Sonic Boom), sung by Laura Marano (Ally from Austin & Ally): She used to work in Fish and Chips diner and now she is the captain of her feline crew of pirates, Capper’s old girlfriend, and Captain Celaeno’s archenemy. She is sassy, loyal, determined, strong, ambitious, and a natural-born leader. Though she has a tough exterior, she cares deeply for her crew along with the other felines who are being mistreated. She is devious and would use any possible way to keep her rival wrapped around her finger, like kidnapping King Thaumus in order to pressuring Celaeno into handing over Beezen’s wand. Despite the opinion of Celaeno and Puma's other enemies, Twilight believes that Puma is just "an angry girl with a bad plan" who wishes to be heard, and "not so different from Celaeno."


Gary Hook - voiced by Roger Craig Smith (Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic Boom), sung by Thomas Doherty (Harry Hook from Disney’s Descendants): Captain Puma’s right-hand man. He is prideful, sneaky and always ready to hook someone, especially his enemies. He prides himself on being wild and unpredictable, off-kilter and a little mad. His only disappointment is the fact that he has to carry a hook with his hands rather than possessing one instead of a hand.


Willy Softpaws - voiced by Travis Willingham (Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic Boom), sung by Dan Green (Knuckles the Echidna from Sonic X): The muscle of Puma's pirate gang. He is a thick-headed, happy-go-lucky guy who is brawny and acts before thinking. He is very loyal to his friends, has a concern for the well-being of others, and does his best to keep up with Puma and Gary.