• Published 26th Nov 2023
  • 568 Views, 15 Comments

Another ANON FILLY Story - FIM Fiction



A prophcy speaks of one who will slay the Elder Gods. Unfortunately its Anon.

  • ...
5
 15
 568

3, Mines of Mirth and Madness

Anon trotted in a figure eight in her cell, happily keeping balance. "I knew I had a knack for this!"
In all honesty, I don't really know what to make of the situation. I went off and blew myself up for no good reason, and now I'm a pony. At least I think I'm a pony. I got stumpy legs after all.

Anon stumbled, slamming into the dirt wall. She felt herself falling, and threw her weight to the side, nearly slamming into the cell door, before shakily standing upright. Her eyes quickly glanced around the cell. "I hope no one saw that." Anon sat down. "What the heck am I talking about? No ones even visited my cell for FIVE HOURS!" She shouted out the bars, furrowing her brow.

"Well I saw it." Anon tried to quickly turn, hitting the cell doors as she fell over. "I saw that too."

Floating in the air was a white pony dressed in a clown outfit. The outfit was white with orange polka dots , with orange frills at the end of each leg and around the neck. and a white party hat with an orange fuzz ball atop. His eyes were missing, with two gaping bloody wounds. "Hello!" He waved cheerfully. "I'm Jump Up Random!"

Anon glared as she bit the bars, trying to pull herself up. She shakily stood, leaning against the bars for support. "Do I even want to know what you want with me?" she asked.

Jump Up rubbed his chin. "Well... Actually I'm here to make sure you have a fun time. Any questions?" he asked, falling with a plop on Anon's cot.

Anon fell to her side, and slowly got back up. "Yeah, I got a question. Have I lost my mind or something?" She threw herself down again, practicing.

Jump Up hummed to himself. "Well I suuupooooose you may have lost some of your mind," he said, rolling his neck as he stretched his words. "I mean, you're probably hallucinating from entering a swamp and breathing swamp gas. That's a thing, right?"

Anon nodded. "Yeah that's a thing. I don't think that's what happened, but that's a thing."

Jump Up rubbed his chin in thought. "Well, I have an idea. Call it a mental performance." He floated off the cot and towards Anon. "Alright, close your eyes." Anon arched an eyebrow, but did so anyway. "Alright, now think back to the orb. Do you remember it breaking?" Anon started to nod. "Ah ah! Don't move, just think. Think of when it broke. What you saw at that very moment."

I remember the moment well. I pulled the trigger on the gun, and darkness... No. No, wait a minute. I know it was a blinding light. I know it was because of all the explosives. Then why is there darkness in my memory? Anon tried harder to remember that event. I got in the car and- No, I took the train. Anon's nose wrinkled in confused.

"Strange. I thought something might have happened," Jump Up said, peering at Anon. "Uhh... Oh! Instead of just focusing on the moment, let your mind wander while thinking. I can't actually read your mind, so I can only guide you a little."

Anon opened one eye. "You never said you could read my mind at all."

A hoof gently closed Anon's eye. "Shush and just do it."

Anon grunted, before thinking back. Alright, let's go with the 'Not my' memories. I was at a bar and got drunk. Anon could hear dishes clanking and people idly chatting in the background. I drove a car, and arrived at a hotel... No. an apartment building.

Anon looked up at the red building, before glancing around at nearby cars. "Why does this feel real?" He jumped as the building exploded into fire. Two burnt corpses slammed into the pavement. A gun loaded with a cross landed near his feet. Anon quickly picked it up as a familiar man started floating down. "Baskerville."

"I'm going to enjoy-" Baskerville didn't get to finish his words as Anon simply aimed and fired. He exploded in a flash of bright light.

Anon tilted his head. "Alright, bright flash and a roaring fire. What's the darkness?"

Crack. The sound of a bone snapping into place boomed through the noise of a roaring fire. Anon turned, watching as one of the burnt bodies picked itself up, the bones cracking as it shoved its body into shape. The fires burned brightly, yet the man held an aura that smothered everything else. Anon felt his heart pounding as his breath quickened. "Who the hell are you?"

The man walked closer, his head shrouded in a haze. Each step closer, the more Anon feared for his life. The man put a hand on Anon's shoulder. "Don't you recognize me?"


Anon jolted up from her bed. Sweat dripped from her body, despite how cold she felt. She could still hear the crackling of flames, and the giggling. Giggling? Anon saw Random giggling as he rolled through the air.

"Oh goodness! I was expecting that reaction, but it's still just as funny!" Jump Up seemed beside himself. He suddenly rushed towards Anon, bumping noses with her. Anon jerked back. "Can you hear the voices yet?" he whispered cheerfully.

Anon could feel herself shaking. "I- I don't want to hear the voices," she said shakily.

This only seemed to make the eyeless creature giggle harder. "Heh heh Ha Ha Ha!"

Anon let out a whimper. She curled up and covered her ears. The laughing felt as though it was trying to worm inside of her.

Random stopped his laughs. He poked Anon. "Hey, don't worry. I wouldn't hurt you unless you wanted me to!"

"I- Why do you feel so wrong?" Anon asked. She poked her head up. "Why do I feel so wrong."

"That a question or a statement?" Random asked. "Eh, I'm just messing with ya. I'm the diet version of wrongness." He floated above Anon. "See, I am Random. And what a Random loves most is fun! Oh, and destruction. But me personally?" He yanked Anon's face up.

Random's face seemed to have transformed. His eyes poured blood, and his mouth was full of massive jagged broken teeth. His clothes were stained brown, red and yellow, a horrible stench floating off of him. "I want to make your life a living nightmare. I want you to wake up screaming in the night. I want you to regret your actions, to feel remorse unlike anything you've ever felt." His breath reeked of blood as he held Anon up by the face.

Anon let out a shout, grabbing Random's hooves. She pulled the hooves away from her face, dangling by them. She quickly pulled herself up, slamming her head against Random's nose. A sickening snap sounded as both dropped to the ground. "Enough, you jerk!" she growled, quickly rolling onto her feet.

Random slowly got to his feet, his clothes clean once more. An orange and white striped blindfold covered his eyes. "However," he said, his teeth flat once more, "I much prefer it to be funny and entertaining for the both of us, rather than a painful torturous experience." He trotted up to Anon, who simply glared. "Before I go, I have a little gift for you, that I think will be helpful."

"Yeah? Wha-" Jump Up interrupted Anon by grabbing Anon's face and giving her a kiss. "Mmwa!" With a pop, he disappeared.

Anon sat in shock, before feeling something slide down her throat. What the frick? WHAT THE FRICK? Anon quickly tried to cough it up, to no avail. A cold feeling settled in her gut. She looked at her stomach in panic, before giving it a poke. Her stomach gurgled, before cramping. "Hurk!" Anon could feel the cold suddenly becoming a boiling heat, rushing up. She fell to the floor, vomiting a mixture of red blood and a strange white fluid.

Anon panted on the ground, feeling empty and wrong. Anon grunted. I'll sock that boob next time I see him, figment of my madness or not! The anger helped Anon feel better, but she still felt like horseshit.

Anon's ears flicked as she heard footsteps. FOOTSTEPS? Anon yanked herself from the ground, trying to wipe the vomit off. She quickly rushed to the cot and grabbed the bedsheet. Or rather she tried, and failed. How do I grab with these things!? No wait! How do I want to present myself? I show up a pony, with memories of a pony world. So should I be happy and peppy, or sad and mopey? No wait, why is a filly even in a dirt prison?

CLANG

"Boo!" A brown mangy diamond dog jumped out, hitting the bars with his heavy paws. Anon jumped and landed heavily on her legs. "AH HA HA! Little pony should have seen her face! Hilarious!" He slapped his leg, roaring in laughter.

"Oh ha ha, very mature." Anon said, rolling her eyes. Afraid or not, Anon was not in the mood. She huffed, glaring at the dog. But something tickled the back of her head. This mutt. He's Spot, runt of the Diamond Dog trio. But why does he feel off?

Spot frowned, hearing the disrespectful tone. He gave a toothy grin, leaning close to the bars. "Spot has a question. Is tiny pony hungry?" he asked sweetly.

At the idea of food, Anon's empty stomach growled. "Maybe..." she said, glancing away. It growled even louder. "Yes," she admitted, embarrassed. Maybe I'm just hangry.

"Well, Spot has got just the thing." Spot pulled out a key from his vest, unlocking the cell door. "Stand back," he briefly instructed. He reached behind himself and grabbed a large heavy burlap sack. It landed with a heavy thump as he tossed it in. "Tiny pony won't get anymore food until she's finished up every last bite." He slammed the door shut, locked it, and walked down the hall, chuckling to himself.

Anon watched him walk down the hall, before turning to the sack. She sniffed and wrinkled her nose. It smelled somewhat spoiled, yet sweet? She trotted over to the sack. "Alrighty, what have we got? Spoiled carrots? A rotten toma-" Anon's eyes shot wide open as she opened the sack. She let out a shriek, rearing back and falling over.

A bloodied hoof flopped out of the back, covered in blood and dust. Anon slowly walked over and pulled off the sack. "Oh that's the real McCoy. Oh geez." The body seemed fresh. A slight smell, but no boils, no- Actually, Anon wasn't certain what happens to a horse's body after death. But from the floppy arm, it couldn't be that long dead. Although she wasn't sure it should be that floppy.

Anon took a deep breath to steady herself. "Okay, when I arrived in the world of Equestria, I thought I could muck around like a jackass! Take a vacation here or the mental institute, whichever it is. I didn't realize I was in a horror story!" Anon still couldn't tell what was wrong with this place. All she knew was it was not the world the crown showed her. "I didn't realize they would force a kid to eat a dead, delicious body..." Anon wiped drool from her mouth as her stomach growled again.

Drool? Anon stared down at the corpse as her stomach gnawed at her. "Ohh... The curse Random gave me. Well jokes on him, I'm not born a pony, so this is just meat!" Anon sat down next to the body, lifting an arm. She stared at it for a moment, before chomping down. "Bleh! Ptoo!" Anon spat out hair, dust and blood. The bleed tasted sweet, but the rest definitely ruined the taste. "Ugh, how do animals do this without any hands?" Anon thought about it for a moment. Don't lion cubs eat the rear first cause it's softer? Anon stared at the pony's cutie mark, a set of aces. "Well I guess I'm eating ass."

Anon bit done on the rump and slowly tore open the skin. She pulled back a strip, peeling the skin from the muscle. She started drooling again as she stared down at the red, bloody meat. She paused for a moment, before biting down into the flesh. Her eyes dilated as the sweet yet bitter taste of meat and blood filled her mouth. With a reckless abandon, she started tearing into the rear, ripping chunks and eagerly swallowing them. She rested her forehooves on the body as she ate, humming contently. With every bite, she felt better. Less hollow.


Rover, a tall and long gray dog, stood at a desk looking over multiple papers. A set of spiked armor sat on a nearby rack. "Food rations down... fifteen percent. We got some left. Meat is... Almost gone. Two days left. Moral will be low. We did gain that massive haul. Stupid whiny pony took it. Serves Rover right, I guess." The gray dog let out a grunt. "Found multiple raider ponies. Killed them and took their slaves." He picked up a picture of a glamorous white pony with purple hair. "Should free the slaves, or she'll whine our ears off again." His ears flicked as he heard a faint shriek, followed by laughter. "Meat of Raiders can be used. Need to give the dead slaves to the pony grave keepers."

'Wait, a shriek?' Rover set down the picture and walked down the hall, a scowl already forming on his face. He noticed a rations closet with the door open and smelled his right hand men. He halted and listened in on their conversation.


Spot giggled to himself as he searched through the rations. Fido, a large hulking gray beast, glanced down at his friend. "What has Spot laughing?" he grunted, inspecting a loaf of bread. "You better not be goofing off. Rover wants the filly fed!"

Spot grinned, turning to his friend. "Spot's about to do that," he said, opening a sack. "Spot played a little prank on tiny pony. You remember the body we found in the collapsed mines?"

Fido slowly nodded. "Fido remembers."

Spot chuckled to himself. "Well, Spot was carrying body in a bag. Heard some noise and checked up on tiny pony. Spot goes BOO! But tiny pony gives sass. So Spot plays another trick." Fido's eyes narrowed, but he didn't interrupt. "Tiny little pony gets hungry, but is still snippy. So Spot tosses in the bag and tells her she won't get more to eat, until every bite is eaten!" Spot began snorting. "Spot leaves, waits, and screaming!"

Spot and Fido stared at each for a few moments, before both burst out laughing.

"The filly must have fainted!" Fido let out a booming laugh. "Open bag for dinner, and bam!"

The two continued laughing as Rover joined in, chuckling. He walked over, slinging his arms around them, before smashing their skulls together. "You two knuckleheads get back to work!" he growled. "And you!" He barked at Spot. "Get that body out of there before the foal gets sick! We do NOT need any more scoldings from the Lady." Rover smacked Spot on the head, and turned to Fido. Fido flinched as Rover set his paw on his head. He opened an eye as he received scritches. Rover then smacked him as well.

"Ow." Fido rubbed his head as Rover stomped out, muttering under his breath. Fido looked down at Spot. "Well, better remove the body!" he said, gently picking up Spot and plopping him out the door. "We'll talk later," Rover picked up Spot's sack, and shoved a head of lettuce, two carrots, and a tomato in the bag. He handed to bag to Spot, and patted him on the head.

Spot took the bag. "Spot will toss the body in Ghastly Gorge, or something." He headed back up the hall, chuckling to himself.

Spot whistled a random tune as he approached the cells, so she filly would be aware of him. "Oh little pony!" he sang in a rough sweet tone. "Spot has food for pony to munch on. Unless she didn't finish her first meal yet," His ears flicked as he heard grunting and chewing. 'Chewing?' He slowed as he drew closer. 'What could she be chewing on?' His eyes shot open as he realized. Spot dropped the sack as he rushed towards the cell, fumbling with his pockets for the cell key. "Pony stop! You don't have to eat-" His jaw dropped as he saw the filly happily chewing on a leg.

Anon ripped up a strip of meat, holding it down on the pony's side to rip into smaller pieces. Her ears flicked as she distantly heard shouting. Things slowly came back into focus as she looked up at the horrified Diamond Dog. I could see my reflection in his eyes, showing a disgusting and rabid filly. I felt shame overwhelming me. Hungry or not, I gave into something greatly primal and wicked, without even a moments hesitation. What would have happened if I encountered another child? Or even a pony baby!?

"I- I'm sorry." Anon's ears flopped down as she yanked herself away from the body. "I was hungry!"

Spot slowly nodded, took two steps to leave, and fainted.
*
(
)
CHAPTER # is finished! I wrapped up with a far shorter, but still long chapter.
Questions? Concerns? Thoughts and opinions on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING? PLEASE let me know.
I know some of you are new, and others are from the old story. I would love to hear what you think of this story.

Author's Note:

I just love 1920 slang.
Also I've realized while I was typing this, that I've been trying to juggle horror and comedy, not Dark and Comedy. I apologize.