• Published 20th Nov 2023
  • 474 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Dragon Ball: Icebound - Tundricwolf



A quartet of siblings, a saiyan, a dragon, a pegasus, and a unicorn, venture outside of their isolated kingdom to explore the rest of the world and embark on the biggest journey of their lives

  • ...
5
 24
 474

Prologue

Before the reign of the princesses, princess Celestia and Princess Luna, their was an Alicorn, one who ruled over snow and Ice. She was a kind soul, often aiding many ponies young and old. Though, many ponies were quite unsettled by her. While she did enjoy being around other ponies, her demeanor is what drove many away. For as kind a pony as she was, she held a cold and distant aura that had many ponies slowly grow to fear her.

Overtime, with the fear of her now firmly within the hearts of many, she had completely distanced and isolated herself from the other ponies, residing within the mountains. However, one day and much to her surprise, some young fillies and colts, having heard stories about her, had summoned up enough courage to go looking for her. Once they had achieved their goal and came face to face with the Alicorn, while their were still scared, they manage to start conversing with her.

After many days of conversing with and visiting the Alicorn, the young fillies and colts had really grown to enjoy time with her and she had begun to appreciate this. Seeing the young ponies as friends of sorts. Wanting to try getting the older ponies to see that they had nothing to fear, in a rather vain attempt to get the older ponies to see that the Icy Alicorn was no threat, convinced her to go down to the their village. Unfortunately, things did go as planned. Shrieks of terror erupted within the village once they saw the Alicorn and fled the scene, trying to get as much distance between them and the Alicorn.

Overcome with sadness, the Alicorn began to walk away from the village. However, upon closer inspection, she began to hear the sound of many hooves behind her. Glancing behind her, she saw the fillies and colts she had befriended. They were determined to stick by their new friends side and reluctantly ,but resolutely, followed after her, despite her urging them to return to their village.

Many days had passed since then, and after venturing throughout Equestria in the shadows, they had stumbled upon a massive, snowy Mountain filled region at the outskirts of Equestria. Having decided to set up shop here, a very small village had been born. Years later, with many new faces finding their way into the village, it had grown. The ever expanding village, had soon become a small town and eventually became and entire kingdom, with many houses in and around the mountains, even a substantial amount of farmland with magic helping the crops grow in the snow, peppered the outside of the kingdom. And at the head of it lay the Alicorn, Queen Snowblossom. She had grown and developed into a wonderful ruler, full of pride and joy, having managed to start up her own thriving kingdom.

And now, we find ourselves many years later, with the now dubbed, Blizzard Kingdom, which was now home to many races. Ponies, Yaks, Dragons, Griffons, Deer, etc., moving forward with a wondrous positive outlook on life. Although, with how severely separated from the rest of Equestria the Blizzard Kingdom is, many are unaware of the wars and the reign of many villains, as well as their defeat at the hooves of the new Alicorns rulers, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. In fact, all the residents of the kingdom were blissfully unaware of almost everything the went on outside of their kingdom. Though, that hasn’t stopped many ponies from wondering. Few have tried to venture outside of the kingdom, but due to fear of the unknown, they would all come running back into the kingdom.

Years later, with the appearance of “The Mare in the Moon”, many creatures of the kingdom have grown a bit more curious as to what’s going on outside of their kingdom, but even still their fears kept them from venturing out of the Kingdom. Many years after, the sudden appearance of a new creature, had taken over the minds of many of the denizen of the Blizzard Kingdom.

A cry could be heard outside of the Kingdom, which a pony couple, Sweeping Gale, a Pegasus Stallion and Snowflake Winds, a Unicorn Mare, had heard. So, trudging out of the kingdom in the dead of night, they stumbled across a bundled up foal. The couple quickly picked it up and brought it home. Upon setting the foal down, they unraveled them, only to find out it was no foal at all. In fact, it wasn’t even a pony. The baby creature had Snow White hair and a Snow White tail as well as tan skin. Open his eyes, the young baby revealed his shining blue eyes and stared at the Pegasus and Unicorn, not out of fear but awe as he reached out in an attempt to touch them.

The two ponies, had contemplated getting rid of the baby, but after inspecting things more closely, the two had found a note taped to the baby’s diaper which read, “Unfortunately, we won’t be able to take care of our baby, so please, look after our young Saiyan boy.” Saiyan? The two had never head of a Saiyan before which unnerved them more, but after debating, they decided to take the baby in a raise him. He was a cute one after all. Looking at him more closely, they were able to locate a name on the baby’s diaper. Arctic Okami.

The couple’s life in the Kingdom had grown to be more difficult. They were raising an abomination as many of the other denizens claimed. It had grown to be so bad, it reached Queen Snowblossom. Upon seeing the baby, she smiled and accepted the baby into her Kingdom and asked the others to treat the young baby as if he were one of their own. It was a difficult first few years, but he had the aid of his brother and two sisters. A dragon that the couple adopted before Arctic named Glacier, and their two daughter Winter Winds, a Pegasus and Tundra Storm, a Unicorn.

The siblings did everything together as they grew up, and always enjoyed their time together. Glacier, Winter, and Tundra, always stood up for their brother Arctic, as he was often the target for bullying at the local school house. Many bully’s would call him a freak and pick on him for not being able to wield magic. It didn’t help that many Mares and Stallions, would always treat him poorly, which really got to the young Saiyan. He would often go to his siblings and parents crying and upset, wondering why he was so much different from everyone else. But with his families support he overtime grew to ignore the bullies, slowly gaining confidence in himself. This was only intensified when he eventually managed to tap into some magic, which he soon slowly grew to get better at using.

As the years ticked by, Arctic, over a long stint of trails had earned the respect of the denizens of The Blizzard Kingdom and was accepted as one of their own. He was excited and happy to finally be excepted, even his family was excited. Overtime, the siblings would continue to spend time together, even getting into watching the Queen’s guards training, soon getting into sparring with each other for fun, the four growing stronger with each passing day.

One day, with Arctic’s curiosity getting the better of him, he asked his parents what lies outside of their kingdom. Sweeping and Snowflake admitted to not knowing but warned the him and the other’s to not go outside of the kingdom. Unfortunately, as days went by, the four grew to become even more curious, and even decided that one day, the four of them would do what nopony else has. Venture outside of the kingdom.

This brings us to present day, and the beginning of the siblings adventure and what an adventure it will be

Author's Note:

So, keep in mind, this is my first time writing a story. I’ve had this idea from a long time and finally decided to put it out their. I will be rereading this and making edits to it in case nothing really made much sense. So feel free to make suggestions and/or ask questions. Again, I do plan on making designs for the characters, so everyone will be able to see what the characters look like. So until then, see you in the next chapter.